Hello πŸ‘‹ (A World of Fantasies follow up)

 Long time so see. 

As you may have noticed, I've posted two things recently. 

One being the second half of a story that should have been posted months ago. The second post is the first part of a follow up story to this thing.

A World of Fantasies by JemGirl

So, I've already written up to part 7 or 8, I just have to come up with a proper ending. I think I had one, I just have to remember what it was and get it written up. With my memory, that will be a nice trick. I may just end up writing something new. Then this little project/story will be done and I can move on to the other stories. 

If you don't remember the first story, or you didn't know about it, here it is and now you've caught up to where we are now in part one of A World Of Opportunities. 

I don't know if I'm going to post a part a day or one a week so I have time to get my head around the ending. You'll know by tomorrow what I've decided. 

Later. It's nice to talk to you again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED