Watch, But Won't Touch - Part 5 {mxb}

image


I slept until my Dad woke me about four hours later.

"Time to wake up. We're meeting the guys in an hour and a half downstairs. Go take a shower," he tells me as he moves to slip into his sandals.

"You're already dressed?" I asked him as I sat up in bed. Dad was wearing a green crewneck tee under a button-down short-sleeve shirt that was navy blue with the white outline of lobsters all over it. He wore khaki shorts and was adjusting his sandals now.

"I've been up for a while, and I'm going to meet Alic and Kent for a drink before the others show up," he tells me as he now stands upright.

"Ok," I say as I think for second before flipping the sheet off and heading into the bathroom buck naked.

"Don't forget your phone," my Dad shouted to me before I heard the door close behind him.

"Yeah, yeah," I mumbled into the empty bathroom. Less than an hour later, I was downstairs looking around the lobby for my Dad when it occurred to me that he might still be in the bar. I was about to call him, since I know that they wouldn't let me in there, when I heard a familiar voice.

"Richard," Sam called. I turned around to see him and Robin walking in my direction.

"You look good," Robin told me, and I blushed even as Sam started to speak again.

"You feeling ok?" he asked me as his eyes also moved up and down my body. I was wearing white cargo shorts, a white Tommy designed tee and flip flops. I didn't have much to pick from, and I just hoped that the movie theater wasn't too cold.

"A little sore, but the Advil is helping," I confessed.

"Where's your father?" Robin asked as he looked around.

"I think he's still at the bar with Kent and Alic," I told them. "I was just about to call him to say I was ready," I said even as I turned to look at where I thought I bar was.

"It's alright. I'll go get them," Robin said as he rubbed my shoulder before walking past me.

"Want to sit?" Sam asked. I shrugged my shoulders, and he led us over to a few comfy looking chairs. We sat there for a moment before I decided to ask him a few questions. After all, we didn't get to do much talking last night.

"So, how old are you?" I asked. It was a question that I wanted to know the answer to, but as I said it, I realized I might have wanted to ask another question to begin with.

"I was betting on you asking me where I was from first," Sam said with a smile.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"No worries. It's still an expected question," he told me. "I'm thirty-eight. Do you really care?" Sam asked. "You didn't seem to last night," he told me.

"No," I answered as I shook my head. "I just wanted to know," I told him.

"Do you want to know everyone else's age?" Sam asked me.

"Sure," I told him. As it turns out. Robin was forty-nine. Alic was twenty-five. Kent was thirty-two and Jimmy was the oldest at fifty-one. "I thought that Robin was the oldest," I admitted to Sam.

"He does look it doesn't he," Sam agreed with a smile. "Any other questions?" he asked me. I had nothing but questions, so it didn't take me long to pull out another to ask him.

"How did you meet my Dad? No offense, but I didn't hear of you, any of you, until yesterday. At least not by name. So you couldn't have been friends with my Dad for long," I told him.

Sam smiled at me for a moment. He was probably wondering what he could tell me.

"Your Dad joined our online group a few weeks ago. More like two months really," he started. "We all share similar interests," and that was where he ended it. If I wanted to know details, I would have to press him or Dad for those answers. But I think I knew, or at least I could guess what he was talking about.

We heard a deep laugh and looked up to see everyone else walking towards us. Even Jimmy who must have been in the bar with Dad and the others.

"So what is this movie that we are going to see again?" Jimmy asked when his eyes landed on me when they were close enough.

"I think," I said before turning to look at my Dad. "We are going to see Godzilla: King of the Monsters?" I couldn't end that statement without making it sound like a question.

"Indeed," Dad answered before he reached into his pocket to pull out his phone to show me that he already paid for the tickets.

"Cool," I answered. We divided ourselves between two cars and drove the two miles to where the movie was showing. We got popcorn and drinks and were a little surprised that the place didn't have more people there. But it was still kind of early. Dad said that he didn't want to keep me out too late, and we still had dinner afterwards.

We settled in and enjoyed the movie. You might be thinking that I sat next to my Dad, but I didn't. I was seated between Jimmy and Robin. I didn't believe it was planned that way until Robin leaned over during a slow moment in the movie to whisper into my ear.

"You can touch us if you want to," he said with his breath heating my skin like it did last night. "Your Dad said that we couldn't touch you, but nothing is stopping you from doing what you want to us," he told me before he settled into his seat again. I looked to either side of me as I tried to make out their faces in the dark. All of them, even Robin, were looking dead ahead.

It was up to me if I wanted to do anything at all. Did that include kissing? Kissing wasn't very taxing. But I think they were thinking of something else. Besides, I actually wanted to see this movie. Perhaps some light rubbing? That should be ok. I could tease them all, and they could pay me back tomorrow?

That sent a chill through me, and it had nothing to do with the air conditioning. Fingers that were itching since Robin whispered to me moved over the front of Jimmy's pants, and I just left my hand there. I scratched a little at the fabric. But only for a few seconds. Then I would do nothing. Rubbed my hand over his crotch four times then stopped once more. When the movie surprised me, I grabbed his cock hard without thinking, then relaxed my grip again. I felt how hard he was and moved my hand back to the armrest between us. I then gave Robin some attention along the same lines. I treated his cock like it was part of my own body.

A rub here, a scratch there. I think I even palmed him twice while spacing them out at irregular intervals. When I felt Robin starting to buck against my hand, I knew I had gone too far without realizing it. I pulled my hand away and worked on Jimmy again. I stopped a little sooner with Jimmy and moved back to Robin, just to make it even.

Before the movie was over, I had gotten my hands back to myself. Half the popcorn, along with all my soda, was gone.

=====

Yeah, I almost wrote this one without anything kinky happening. I couldn't let that happen. Even if that ended this part at 1,316 words. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED