Dress Warmly Dear. {public nudity}



"It's going to be a little cold outside today Dear. Wear a top please," my Mom told me as I tried to leave the apartment.

"I'm already running late," I half moaned as I looked in her direction.

"It's not my fault you took so long to leave, and you won't be until you cover-up," she insisted as she turned back to hanging a new picture on the wall.

It was one of many from our latest vacation at a spa. It was the one of when I fell asleep in one of the" hot springs" as they called them, and laying on my Dad.

"But I'm going to meet Lorra at the mall. I'm going to be inside most of the time," I tried to explain. But she wasn't having any of it. She didn't say a word as she picked up another photo to hang. This one Dad must have taken. A lady was hitting Mom's ass with a thick wooden dowel as she laid on a massaging table.

I turned and went back to my room. I looked through what clothes I had until I found a top I didn't hate having to wear. It was white, so it didn't clash with my pink thong. It reached just below my breasts, so my top was covered, and the sleeves were short enough that I wouldn't feel hot or trapped.

I walked back down the hall to find Mom waiting for me with a drink and a bag of chips.

"Better," she said before kissing my cheek and giving me what was in her hands. "Do you have your phone and keys in that little bag of yours?" Mom asked as I was about to open the door.

"Yes, Mom," I whined. "I'll call if anything happens," I told her as I hurried out the apartment. I heard her locking it behind me as I walked down the hallway.

===

I felt like posting this early here. This story won't be posted for a week I think. Maybe I'll do this from now on. 

Once I have something of a story finished and it's fit to be posted, I'll give the 'scoop' to this site first and it sits in the queue over at Tumblr until it's due. 😋

Well later. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED