Part Four: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}



I made my way through all six stretchers a good two months before my eighteenth birthday. So for those last two long months, Dad decided to fuck me with the biggest plug.
It replaced our grinding, humping, and frothing sessions at bedtime. I was closer to realizing what it would feel like when he finally fucked me. Dad even taught me a few other things while we waited for my birthday to arrive, despite all my pleading.
It wasn't possible for me to swallow the full length of his cock at first. I learned how to consume roughly another inch each week after I had reached my initial limit. I was within two inches of reaching the base when I found myself attending a birthday party that my friends threw me.
Kas was terrible at keeping the secret as he took me ice cream shopping for "his mom". He told me to grab a flavor that I liked since I was helping to lug the shopping to his house. As in I was helping to carry two of the four bags to the bus stop. We kept the bags from touching the floor of the bus by placing them on our feet until we got off. Then we walked six blocks to his house. He kept asking me if I had plans for later, and I just told him that I was hanging out with my Dad. I couldn't stop from grinning my face off when I thought of what we would be doing that night.
He didn't question my funny looking face but just joked that I still had the hots for my Dad and that he had to introduce me to some guys soon before my Dad caught on if he hadn't already. Yeah, he knew I was gay. Everyone did. Kas was bi, which was a shock for me when I first saw him kissing a girl.
So, the walk to his house wasn't so bad, but I can see how one person carrying all this would have been a pain. But honestly, eight tubs of ice cream and then my own? How could this not be for a party? When we got to his house, his older sister was sitting outside typing away on her phone. She, Kate, said hello, but didn't move to help with opening the door. She almost made me think that I was wrong about there being a party. But once I stepped in behind Kas, I saw balloons and people turning around to shout Happy Birthday at me. I smiled as I looked around and saw all who decided to show up. Including my Dad. He was in the kitchen with Kas' mom.
That was a surprise. I didn't know that Dad was going to be here. But at least this meant that I didn't have to wait until after the party to tell him about it. It was a blast. We played Street Fighter in teams. Kas' mom had invited a guy that Kate had a crush on, so the two of them were also entertainment for the rest of us. We all danced, ate pizza, ice cream, and popcorn. By the time I hugged my friends good-bye, I was being honest when I told them that it was the best birthday party ever.
I had expected to take the bus home after the party, so I felt a little privileged when I got into the car with my Dad and enjoyed the shorter ride home. I went straight to the shower. I was still full and ready to get the last of my birthday gifts. But I almost jumped out of my skin when Dad pulled the shower curtain aside before stepping in.
"I'm just here to help you get ready," he said before he reached for me and we started kissing. "I also couldn't keep my hands off you any longer. You are a great dancer," he said with a smile. I grinned back before pulling his head closer. With his lips on mine and his quick fingers that were 'making me clean,' I was soon humping his leg and rubbing his large hard cock with my thigh.
"Rub me," Dad said as he held me to him and moved his fingers faster inside of me. I almost didn't hear him, but as I registered what he said, I moved one of my hands to his cock and began jerking him off as I neared my orgasm. Dad was holding me hard to his body as he milked the cum out of me.  
I don't know how I was able to keep my hand moving as I came over both of us. But soon Dad was fucking back into my hand and cumming himself. We paused for a breather, and when I was able to stand on my own, we actually only washed each other off before finally getting out of the shower. I was walking towards my room, with a towel over my wet hair, when Dad grabbed my arm and steered me towards his instead.
More often than not, we did it in my room, and Dad would leave afterwards. Once in a while, he was tired enough after work and whatever we did, that he slept in my room. I was rarely invited to his for anything sexual. This was something else to mark this day as being special.
As I walked into Dad's bedroom, I saw a small gift on his bed. I turned to look at him.
"It's nothing to get too excited about," he tells me. "Just something else for you learn about," he tells me before I turn back around and walk towards the bed to pick it up. It wasn't a big box, and the ribbon it was tied up with was skinny and sliver. The wrapper was red.
My mind was telling me that it was something sexual, but I couldn't think of what it could be. After looking at the box for longer than I should have, I tore off the wrapping to see that it was a box of condoms.
"Every guy should know how to put on a condom properly," he tells me as he hugs me from behind. "Gay or not," he said before kissing my neck. I looked down at a brown box that had the name RipnRoll.com slanted across it. On the side, it read Ultra Thin Assortment.
"You don't have a preference?" I asked Dad as I opened the box to see six individually wrapped condoms sporting their own brand names and colors.
"Not really, or at least, not in a long time," he honestly answered me. "Anyway, we are going to see which one we both like," he says as he takes the box out of my hands and steps away from me. I turn to look at him. "Pick one," Dad tells me as holds the box out. I close my eyes before reaching inside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED