At The Pool {being watched)





”Is that a new pool boy?”
”Nope, he’s the same one I’ve always had. He seems to change his look every few years. So I keep him around to see what he would look like next.”
”That is little Timothy?”
”Hun, he hasn’t been little anything in a very long time.”
“How old is he now?”
“Timothy Dear!” 
“Yes Ms. Neils!”
“How old are you now?”
“I’ll be twenty-four next month!”
“Wow, times files. Remind me to get you a gift if I don’t remember on my own!”
“Yes Ms. Neils!” 
“I hired him on not long after his seventeenth. So, almost seven years now.”
“Do you have an idea of what kind of gift to get him?”
“He liked the one I gave him last year.”
“The same gift two years in a row?”
“True. Do you want to be part of the gift this year?”
“Part of the gift?”
“Yes. I was his gift last year. Are you willing to share or do you want him all for yourself?” 
===
Hi ya. I took a break from the two, kind three, gay incest kink stories that I'm in the middle of to write this and "Our Veils" that you should have already read.
I might be, more than likely, re-posting some of these stories, out of the order they were first posted over at Tumblr. 
Sorry, but at least I'm uploading my newest bits now. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED