Part Five: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}




I didn't care which one I pulled out, but Dad took a look when he pulled it from my fingers. He then ripped it open as he sat down on the edge of his bed.

"First you have to get me to full length before you can put this on," Dad tells me as he spreads his legs a little wider. I watch as he started to fill out on his own as he watched me take a step or two closer to him. His cock still hung heavy between his thighs as I pulled the towel from off my head and dropped it onto the floor. I knelt down onto it as I took my position between his legs.

I ran my hands up his calves and thighs until I got to his crotch and held the base of his dick. I kept it upright to lick the tip before slowly swallowing all of him that I could. Dad slightly rocked my head when he laid his hand on me. The weight of it was comforting as I felt him getting harder in my mouth. Every time I went down on his cock, I found the base of it further and further out of my reach.

Dad's fingers massaged my scalp into forgetting what I was suppose to be doing. My fingers had just started to massage his balls as I fell into an effortless sucking and licking rhythm when he pulled on my hair to stop me.

"You can get back to that later, if you want," Dad tells me as I tried to get his dick back into my mouth. "But we have something else to do right now," he said as he now gave me the condom again. The package had been torn open, but the condom was still inside. "Take it out," Dad tells me as he watched me looking at it. I did.

"Take ahold of the tip the way it's pointing out and roll the rest of it down my cock," he then tells me. "Keep holding the tip as you do so," Dad added on. It felt a little odd, but I managed to roll it down with just one hand. I leaned back and looked at it once I was done, and it looked a little odd to me.

"Why is the tip there like that?" I asked.

"A few reasons," he said before reaching for my head again and pulling me closer as he leaned down to kiss me. "I'll tell you later," Dad promised before pulling me to stand with him. As we kissed, I felt his latex covered cock as it was being pressed between the two of us.

"I," "Think," "You," "Should," "Lay," "Down," "First," Dad told me between quick little kisses as he turned my back towards his bed. I felt when the bed hit the back of my calves, and I just sat down to look up at him. I think I was in his spot. The sheets still felt warm from his body.

"Move back. Give me some room," Dad said as he looked down at me and rubbed his hand up and down the condom covering his cock. My eyes stayed locked on that as I crawled backwards like he told me. When my extended leg no longer reached the edge of the mattress, I stopped and watched as Dad lifted one of my feet, then the other, before laying them over his thighs as he got closer.

"I saw your ass hole," he told me before he moved in for a kiss and his fingers pushed into my butt. I yelped in surprise then moaned as he massaged it through the kiss.

"Yes," I breathed when he pulled back.

"It looks very tempting indeed," he said as he smiled down at me. I was smiling. I was trying to cum or not cum from what his fingers were still doing in my butt. I hadn't bothered to make up my mind yet.

"Damn!" Dad swore before he pulled his fingers out. It was the removal of his fingers far more than the swearing that got my attention.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I focused on something outside of my body.

"I forgot the lube in your room. I'll be right back," he says before a quick kiss and his body moving off of mine. "And don't continue without me," Dad kinda warned before he left his room wearing only the condom I had put on him.

Not continue? Was that even possible? I felt cut off from something I really wanted to, really had to do. I rubbed my hands up and down my thighs as I tried to calm down, but when I couldn't stand it anymore and wrapped my fingers around my dick, is when Dad walked back into the room.

"I didn't do anything," I quickly told him.

"That is not what I'm seeing," Dad said as he came closer with the Lulu Lube bottle he had on reorder from Amazon since he realized his mistake of using the baby oil the first night he did anything anal with me. The bottle Dad was walking towards me with, as it hung from his fingers, was only one-quarter empty, so there was enough there to last us for the rest of the week at least easily.

"Time for us to continue, and since you couldn't wait, I may have to finish you off again before my dick can feel your tight insides," he said sounding, I'm not quite sure how he sounded. This was something new. Maybe part of it was disappointment, but he was playful at the same time, and I also knew that lust was in there at the same time. It 'shaded' his statement, as another friend of mine was fond of saying, but as quickly as that light thought entered my mind, it went back out.

My Dad was soon between my thighs again with my legs spread apart as he pumped some lube into his hand. I bent my knees, that were over his thighs, and brought my body closer to his in the process. He then placed, dropped, the bottle on the floor before I gasped at the feeling of his wet fingers as he prodded my opening before pushing his way inside. It was anticipated and as enjoyable as the last two weeks have been for me, but as much as I missed the feeling of being filled more, I knew that was coming later, and it didn't stop me from cumming as soon as I did.

The mess I made was almost as much as what was milked out of me in the shower. I was gasping as I laid there recovering. I looked up at Dad as his hand, and now eyes wandered over my chest and other parts of my body.

"Why aren't you fucking me?" I asked him as I lifted my hand to his hip.

"I have to let you calm down a little first, as well as myself, or this will not be worth all the time I spent getting you ready," Dad said as he lowered his face to my neck. He didn't kiss me. He just rubbed his face along my skin along with his closed lips now and again.

"At this rate, you are going to be soft again, and the condom will fall off," I said as I started to feel too calm. Too comforted.

"I won't let your hard work go to waste," Dad said as he lifted his head to look down at me. His hand that had been roaming my chest moved down my side and was now slowing pumping my dick. I was just starting to fill out again when Dad removed his hand from my body. I pressed my fingers into his skin when he pushed my legs further apart. We looked into each other's eyes as I felt the top of the condom press against my hole before his cock pushed it into me.

"AAaahhh," I loudly moaned as I was finally filled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED