Wait Until My Husband Get's Home {fxf}



We have been at this for hours. She wasn't joking when she said that she could do this all day. I've cum in her mouth at least three times and once she got me to squirt all over her face. And she is still going.

Her trick is to go slowly. My hips won't stop either. It's like they are following her tongue. Back and forth. Up and down. Up and down. Back and forth. Back and forth.

"Oh, Fuck."

My thighs are starting to shake again. Now she's going even slower. Fucking Hell. She's torturing me. I try to move my clit over her mouth, and she pinches my nipples. I stutter to a halt, and her tongue goes back to licking out my pussy.

I'm going to enjoy watching my husband fuck the calm out of her. One of the things I married him for was the size of his cock. I have seen him bring other girls to tears, and that was before he buried himself inside them for thirty mins at a time.

Thirty ass bouncing, body shaking, cry moaning, swear shouting minutes.

"FUCK! FUCK!"

I clamp my thighs to the sides of her head as she latches on to my clit and sucks hard. She follows me as I fall over and continue to cum over her mouth.

My shakes have shakes. I'm done. I'm done. I try to push her head away, but she wraps her arms around my hips, keeping us in place.

”AAAAHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED