Part Six: Finally Big Enough... {gay incest/father-son}


He was bigger than the last stretcher in the set. I knew that before, and I still wanted him, but it was so much. I almost pulled away as Dad moved forward. I think he tried to move slowly, but once he had to be at least halfway in, he shoved the last of big cock in and I screamed into the room. It hurt. I knew I was crying and hated myself for it.

"I'm sorry," Dad said as he kissed my lips and my face. "I'm sorry. I couldn't hold off any longer, but I can wait now," Dad told me as he continued to kiss me. The agony changed to a burn that wasn't unwelcomed. Soon our mouths were open, and we were making out as he stayed firmly embedded in my ass. I tightened my legs around his and even raised one to his waist. He used his body weight to pin me down and press even deeper.

"Say my name when you are ready for me to move," he said on a quick break he took from sucking on my lower lip. I just nodded my head as I went back to kissing his mouth. The burn was now an itch, and I ended up calling him when I felt like moving. When my hips wanted me to be gliding up and down his pole, now that I could compare it to the stretchers he used on me. I felt him so deeply, but I knew there was more for me to feel, and I would if I was going to use him to scratch the growing itch that was in there next to his cock.

"Daddy," I moaned as I pulled away from him. "Daddy," I said again as my hips tired to move this time. My arms fell to the bed, and I gripped the sheets as he lifted the lower part of my body.

"Wrap your legs around me as much as you can," Dad tells me before he starts to fuck me. He doesn't let go, but soon his hands are locked behind my lower back as he holds me up to fucks my ass. I gasped at feeling so full each time he pulled me back down to the base of his big cock. I didn't know how big it would feel until this moment and now, I can't get over it.

It must be the most perfect shaped cock for what it was making me feel. Filled and stretched, and I wanted more.

"More," I moaned. "AH!" I shouted as Dad gave me more right away. He was going to cum before I did. I cried out with each stab of his cock into me, and I didn't want it to stop. "Yes," "Yes," "Yes," I said over and over again. I didn't care what I sounded like. All I cared about was that he was giving me what my body was begging for, and I felt great.

"That's right. Cum for me Nate," Dad whispered into my ear as he held my face to his chest. His skin, warmth, and smell surrounded me. His words were felt, more than heard, and I did what he said. I couldn't stop myself. I came, and I came hard. I knew I tried to shout, but I didn't hear anything come out of my mouth.

Oh. My. God.

==

I woke up to the feeling of something cool being wiped up my body. It took more strength than I thought I would need to open my eyes to see what was going on. I saw Dad sitting on the bed next to me. He was closing the lid on a small pack of Charmin Freshmates.

"Welcome back," Dad said with a grin on his face as he looked into my eyes. I blushed at the thought of fainting, or can I call it passing out, from having sex. Guys don't do that, right?

"How long was I out for?" I asked him. I couldn't have been long.

"Maybe eight minutes," Dad said. "But you were more "out of it" than just "out"," he said to make me feel better. Maybe. My eyes were starting to get heavy, and I was about to just let myself drift away again when a thought occurred to me.

"Did you get to cum?" I asked him. Dad was already laying down on my left side and pulling me into this chest as I asked.

"Yeah, I did," he told me before kissing my mouth. It was a slow lazy kiss that ended up with him curing around me. "It took almost five minutes to pull my cock free of your hungry ass. Your hole was still trying to milk something by the time I came back with the wipes," he said softly with a chuckle.

"Is that a good thing?" I decided to ask as I laid there in his arms.

"Yes, it is," he said as I drifted off to sleep.

==

I woke up sore and happy and not alone, which kept my happy mood going. I woke Dad up with a kiss and then a blow job, then we had sex again after we managed a boiled egg breakfast with crackers and cheese.

This time I was on top. Dad laid back on his bed and watched as crawled over him, held his cock up as I slowly sank onto him to sit my ass down over his crotch. Once I was use to the size of him in me again, I adjusted my legs and pushed my body up before falling back down. I changed my position three times before I found myself laying on his body and sliding up and down his torso as well as his cock.

Dad's hands were on my hips as they moved faster, and the burn I was causing my cock built until I rared back and screamed as I came over my Dad's chest. My body tried to stay in one place, but Dad moved my hips back into the brisk pace it had before until he came too, freezing under me and digging his fingers into my ass cheeks.

The rest of the Sunday was a lazy day for both of us. We didn't bother getting dressed. We laid around the living room watching something on tv until one of us had to suck the other off, or Dad fingered my ass until I came.

I was ready for bed by the time nine pm rolled around. I had been hard all-day, whereas Dad only rose to the occasion when I provoked him. That night he came to my room with the lube and the second-largest stretcher. I looked at him a little oddly before just turning over to present him with my naked ass. At this point, there was no point going to bed with clothes on unless I was cold.

"It's getting late, and you need your sleep," Dad said as he rubbed the lube into my ass. I went up on my knees. I agreed with him, but it felt so good. "So a kiss, and a jerk, and you sleep with this tonight," he told me as he slid the stretcher in. I moaned into my room and pillow. It just reached my prostate, and my hips bucked a little before I fell onto the bed.

Dad's tucking of me into bed didn't quite go the way he planned. Yes, we kissed. Yes, he jerked my dick off, but he fucked the butt plug into me too. It almost felt like he was angry at it for taking his place. As he punished my ass and the plug, I jerked him off also. I pulled on his balls as my other hand squeezed up on his shaft.

We were loud and hot and moving in a way that shouldn't have made any sense, but worked far better than what we could have planned. We came at the same time. We spurted and shook and stalled as we orgasmed. After a moment, he kissed my nose and told me goodnight. I mumbled something of the same in return before he left my room.

===

Less than a year later, I started college. It wasn't local by any shot of the imagination. I was three states away. For that first year, I lived for the times I could come home to see my Dad.

I still wore the biggest butt plug to bed every night I was away from him. It wasn't to be ready for anything, but something I did because I missed him. He kept telling me to start dating guys my own age. I tried, but just about none of them were even remotely interesting. The only time I even considered letting someone come physically close to me, he wasn't my age. He was an older man. I was about to talk to him when three kids came running around the corner and ran into his legs, laughing. Behind them was a lady getting ready to pop out a forth.

I walked right past them and went to my next class. That night I called my Dad, and we had phone sex for the first time.

I joined a Son and Daddy's online sex club, and I realized that some were for real, while others were just role-playing at it. But from the few photos that were posted, you couldn't tell which were which.

After a year of back and forth, Dad found a job in the area, and we moved into together. A few months later, it was my birthday again, and I got two gifts. Well, one was a gift, the other was a surprise. I had been asking for a photo of the two of us to post on the club board. He texted me a photo that I never knew he took of me. He said that he took the picture about two weeks after we sex for the first time.

The next gift was a small box. When I opened it it had two gold rings in it.

"We already have the same last name. You are already written down to have everything I own, and you are my family," he tells me as he pulls the rings out. "The rings are for the rest of the world to know that we belong to each other," he tells me as he slips one onto my finger.

I was twenty-two and crying in my Dad's arms, and I didn't care.

"I love you, Dad," I said before I kissed him.

"I love you too, Nate," he said when we parted. "Now post the photo and make this official," Dad said with a grin. I smiled too before pulling the picture up on my phone. I applied a snapchat filter to it before posting it. I then turned to show it to my Dad.

The post had the caption "The New Mr. & Mr. Ward." Below that was the picture Dad had sent me of him fucking me from behind on the couch. You couldn't see either of our faces, but I didn't care. I then had the snapchat filter read "Finally old enough for dad's (picture of an eggplant)".

Dad laughed before turning towards me again. "Indeed you are," he said before kissing me.

THE END

========

That is it. No more. Fin. Over. Complete. Done.

I wrote a story ages and ages ago where the kid didn't stay with the Dad, and someone was actually upset that they didn't stay together.

It was never the plan for that to happen, and it didn't even cross my mind. But I've never forgotten that, so here they get to be together. :)

It’s not your imagination. This part is long. 1,967 words are up there. I didn’t feel like splitting it up into two parts.

*Bowing* 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED