Our Veils {public nudity}


This is how I'm getting married today. A lot of people don't understand why I'm breaking with tradition, and I know their arguments. But I'm the bride, and if I don't feel like getting married naked, then I don't have to.

Matthew, my fiancee, said that it didn't matter as long as I was happy. Plus, it would make for an exceptional photo. I would be the only one dressed except for the one presiding over the ceremony.

I didn't do it on a whim as my mother thinks. We may be a vast country, but we are one of the last places on the planet that still have such old fashion ways of doing a lot of things — not just getting married.

I tried talking Matthew into wearing something white to represent our honestly to each other. But he says that it's his only day to show off how big he gets when aroused and to let the world know that it was just for me. It's so sweet of him to say that I only really tried once to change his mind. My other hints were just me talking, and he knew it.

"Kara? Are you ready?" was what I heard through the door following a knock.

"Yes," I answered as I gave myself one last look in the mirror. We imported everything from other countries through bridle sites. Except for one thing. My hair veil. That was an ancient custom that we didn't uphold here anymore, but it was incorporated into modern weddings outside our nation.

My veil was attached with a comb of flowers that went across the top of my head. The bra I wore, along with the stockings, panties, and ties, were all made from brilliant white silk.

"Then let's go Pumpkin," my Dad said through the door.

"Coming," I said before turning towards the door. I opened it to see him there looking at me with a smile on his face. Dad had been on a diet since we announced our engagement, but it was clear that he was sucking in something. Nevertheless, he still looked like the great Dad that help to raise me.

"I don't fully approve if you breaking with tradition, but you have always look beautiful in white," he told me before bending to kiss my cheek. I allowed a tear or two to fall. Along with being naked, makeup wasn't worn either. Not that it was a habit of mine to begin with.

"Let's go," I told him as I patted his arm. As he turned to the side, I saw my maids before they came forward to gather up my trailing hair veil. We walked towards the garden. It was enclosed and guaranteed to be bug-free almost two weeks ago. Any plants that weren't in the best of health were tended to until they lived up the price that the venue was costing us and the image they presented to everyone.

I was here the night before for the rehearsal, so my eyes washed over the crowd and zoomed in on Matthew, and my eyes began to water again. His skin glowed a healthy pink from his visit to the body spa. His broad smile was aimed in my direction, and it reached his bright grey eyes. His hair was impeccably combed. At least what little of it I could see.

He was wearing a long hair veil as well. As I got closer, I realized that it matched my own. My Dad shook his head at Matthew before muttering something about kids, under his breath.

"Who allows this man to take this woman from her family? Who has deemed him fit to provide for her financially and emotionally? Who stands before this community in good faith of this union?" the woman conducting the ceremony asked.

We all turn and watch as my Mom stood and moved to stand next to my Dad. Dignity straightened her spine as she came closer. She wasn't as young as my Dad, but she still had her beauty.

"We do," they said in unison. The woman nodded, and my Dad let go of my hand and walked Mom back to her seat. I now turned to look at Matthew. He smiled as he reached a hand out for me to hold. As I did, I saw as his cock started to stiffen.

I smiled a little wider as I looked up into his face. He looked a bit odd with the veil, but I was still moved at his show of marking us as a couple instead of leaving me to be the only weird looking person here. Even if it was something I wanted.

The rest of the event moved by in increments of how hard his cock got. We spoke our vows, and it twitched. We lit candles that we melted into a stone bowl, mixing the colors of our families. It was fully upright. As we were declared our own house and a branch of both families he oozed a little.

I blushed, and my heart filled with pride. That was a compliment that every bride wished for on their wedding day. He pulled me close for the kiss, and I hoped he was staining my garments.

"Can we have sex with you wearing this?" he asked in a whisper as he ended the kiss. I nodded, to happy to speak. Then I found something to say.

"But we save the veils," I told him.

"Yes, my love," he agreed as we turned to the crowd which was now showering us with well wishes, flower petals and applause.

===

What? Didn't you think I could write something like this? Have you not read my other stories?

I was tempted to give him a white top hat but thought that since wearing anything at a wedding was odd, they wouldn't have hang-ups on veils being something only women wore.

I hoped you liked that little story. I may expand on this world later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED