Summer Job - Part 9 {age gap/incest}




The room was filled with heavy breathing. I was breathing hard as I tried not to come from what I just watched. Mr. Drumm was the first to recover after what he had put Antony through and Antony. Well, Antony was still panting. He started to concern me until he managed to turn over and pull something from under his bed. When he tugged a bottle free, I remembered his box of flavored water that he had, normally next to his bed.

"Do you want one?" he asked the room once he had swallowed half of his bottle and had flopped back onto the bed.

Instead of answering Mr. Drumm reached over and pulled the already opened one out of his hand and finished it.

"Johnny," Mr. Drumm said as he pinned me with his gaze.

"Yes, Sir," I answered him.

"You stopped the story," he said before moving to place the bottle back in the box it came from. He also yanked another bottle free to toss in my direction. I managed to catch it before it hit me square in the chest.

"Ahm," I said as I really had to remember where I left off as I took a swing. Mr. Drumm didn't wait for me to start talking, not that I expected him too. He kissed his way up Antony's body. By the time he was past his hip and nearing in on a nipple I remembered.

"When Mr. Drumm and Mr. Keen knew that I wasn't in danger of cumming, Mr. Keen grabbed my ass again, and Mr. Drumm went from zero to sixty as he fucked himself off in my ass. I gasped and clung to Mr. Keen who tried to continue kissing my lips but settled for other parts of my face and neck I reacted to the speed and force of the fucking that Mr. Drumm was giving me.

Just when I thought that they were going to stop again because I was close to cumming once more, I felt Mr. Drumm as he erupted up my ass and stiffened against my back as I felt his arms tighten around me and maybe hold onto Mr. Keen too."

I was looking at the floor while I told them all that, but the sounds that were coming from the bed now had me looking up again. Mr. Drumm had already moved on from his chest, and they were sucking each other's tongue in between kissing and sucking lips while they humped and frothed against each other. I continued to watch as I slumped in the chair and continued with the story.

" "Good boy Bobby," Mr. Keen told Mr. Drumm when his body started to relax. "Rest inside him for a bit. He got worked up again, and I want to take my time with him before he cums," he continued as I think he rubbed the back of your dad's head," I told Antony. I grinned to myself. Antony wasn't in a position or state of mind to answer me back at the moment.

"Mr. Keen ran his hands down my sides and over the parts of my ass that Mr. Drumm wasn't pressed up against as I think he tried to soothe me. It only partly worked. I still felt Mr. Drumm up my ass, and each time Mr. Keen's fingers came near my hips, never mind my ass, I would squeeze down on him.

"He's getting me hard again," Mr. Drumm complained to Mr. Keen, and he just smiled at me.

"I'm liking you more and more," he told me. "Wrap your legs around me," he whispers before he grabs the back of my thighs and kisses me almost hard enough to distract me from Mr. Drumm extracting himself from my ass. Once Mr. Drumm was out, I felt Mr. Keen's fingers as they circled my hole. I think he even rubbed some of the cum that was leaking out into my skin. It all felt great, and I was moaning as I felt everything including the walk he was taking me on.

As Mr. Keen sat me down on the edge of the table, he pulled out of the kiss. "I cleared my desk just for you," Mr. Keen said before he pushed me backward and pulled my ass over the edge. I arched my back off his desk as he slowly pushed his way inside. Saying he was the biggest guy ever to fuck me doesn't mean much since he's only the third person right?" I asked the room again. I pulled myself out of the memory with that question.

I was taken aback by the sight now before me. Where had the dildo come from? At what point did Mr. Drumm start to use it on Antony? Antony was on all fours over Mr. Drumm as he sucked on his dad's dick. Mr. Drumm was back to licking Antony's cock as he fucked his ass with the dildo.

What else is hidden under that bed? Went through my mind before Mr. Drumm spoke to me.

"Keep talking Johnny," he reminded me before he went back to sucking the precum or cum out of his son. He was right. I was taking too long with this story, but it wasn't all my fault. People kept distracting me.

"Now we are going to keep at it until I cum, and as Bobby said, I'm a slow burn. So get comfortable," Mr. Keen told me before he moved back out. And he was slow. Mr. Keen didn't rush it at all. I thought I was going to come long before he did, but he was going so slow that he kept me on the edge once I was able to get that far. I felt my balls getting blue from all the cum collecting there. I started to dig my fingers into his waist as I tried to move him or myself, into going faster, but I couldn't, so I opened my eyes to see how close he might be to cumming.

He was covered in sweat. He was a rain shower as he dipped onto my body and I didn't understand why he was fighting it so hard. He must have been ready to cum.

"Beg me," he gritted out as he looked into my eyes. "Beg me to let you cum," he said again. "Bobby, hold our friend down," he then told your dad.

I felt him as he pulled my hands away from Mr. Keen and pressed them into the table. I don't know where Mr. Drumm was until then, but he was naked, and his cock was at full mast again and pressing against my cheek as he did what his boss told him. It smelled delicious and wet, and I oozed a little as I came closer to cumming. Then his cock slid away as Mr. Drumm crouched down next to my face.

"Tell him how it feels," he told him from the other side of my face. "Let him know how he feels inside of you. Stroke his ego like he's stroking your prostate and he'll fuck the cum out of you," Mr. Drumm said before he moved away but kept me pinned.

I licked my lips as I thought of how to say anything to him.  Reciting what I saw or did was easy, but to beg? I've begged for your dad to stop, but to make me cum? I've never had to ask for that." I paused to look at them again. The dildo was still in Antony's ass, but he was bouncing on his ass to keep it in there before his dad started to turn him onto his side and pulled it out of him as he kissed the side of his neck.

"Listen to how my boy begs," Mr. Drumm told me as he now held my gaze, like Mr. Keen did, as Antony grunted through the removal of the toy.

"Fuck my ass Daddy," Antony started as he pushed his butt back towards his dad. "Please fuck me. Fill me up. Stuff my ass with your cock. Please. I want to cum. I want to cum," he all but shouted as he begged his dad for his dick.

"Such an honest boy," Mr. Drumm said as he kissed Antony's neck.

"Continue Johnny," he told me again. I watched as Mr. Drumm started to push his way into Antony before I proceeded with my story.

"I looked at Mr. Keen again and tried to be as embarrassingly honest as possible. Once we locked eyes, the words just started.

"Please Mr. Keen. I need to cum. I'm so full and so close. Please let me cum. Please, Mr. Keen. Please. My balls hurt. I have to cum. Please Let me cum. Please make me cum," I ended. I didn't stop because I didn't want to say anymore, but after I asked him to make me cum, his fingers dug into my legs, and he lifted them higher as he started to move faster. Not that much at first, but it built.

His fat cock soon had my prostate milking the cum from my balls to shoot shot after shot up at Mr. Keen as my mind was busy showing me stars as I orgasmed under him."

"Now it's your turn," I heard Mr. Drumm tell Antony as he went to town on his ass and pounded him into the mattress. I looked down at my crotch, and I wasn't surprised that it looked like I peed myself. Mr. Drumm was going to suck me off after he was finished with Antony and there was no way I was going to wear this to bed. So I stripped and sat back down. As my ass touched the chair, realized that it was wet too.

I scooted my butt closer to the edge of the seat and opened my legs as I leaned back. By now Antony wasn't being quite at all.

"Yes, Yes!" he shouted before he half smothered his face into a pillow. Then I watched as he came. He pushed up into his dad's crotch and onto his cock as I saw him wet the bed with his cum. But his dad didn't stop. He fucked him down into his mess as he continued to pound his ass. His whole body was shaking, and he was shouting without any sound coming out of month by the time his dad stiffened in bursts over his body and came in his ass.

My own butt ached at the scene, but not entirely in a bad way. I almost wished that he was going to fuck me next. I just sat there watching and waiting. Not that it took long. Mr. Drumm's breathing hadn't gone back to normal yet, but he was soon walking towards me naked with a semi swinging between his thighs. Without any preamble he knelt between my legs and sucked my whole dick into his mouth.

I half shouted as I realized that I was closer to cumming than I thought. A few licks and sucks and I wasn't sitting in the chair anymore but arched up into Mr. Drumm's mouth as he sucked down everything that I had left to give him.

=== The End ===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED