Summer Job - Part 6 {age gap/office sex}







"My Mom says I can stay the night," I tell my friend as I roll onto my back. When he didn't say anything, I turned to see him, before I felt the bed start to shake, cumming.

"Give me a moment," he said as he panted. "I'll tell my Mom in a second," he assures me.

"No rush," I told him. I was sure that his mom had already included me in the count for how many people she had to cook for tonight anyway. Then I remembered that she wasn't cooking much. A few roasted chickens were brought from the store. Did she mention potato salad too? I had started to think of what was being called dinner at my house when Antony stood to get something to clean himself up with. I watched as he tucked himself back into his clothes and then left his room to tell his mom what my Mom said.

I was so revved up again that sleep wasn't even trying to drag me back under while he was gone. I was a little tempted to get undress if not just chuck my pants while Antony was gone. For many reasons I declined against getting fully undressed, but the pantless idea wasn't completely dismissed either. As my friend walked back into his room, he saw me sliding the zipper down on my pants. I wasn't taking them off, just giving myself some more room.

"I haven't sucked a kid's cock off in a while, but I'll give it a go," he said as he went to kneel between my legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as I sat up a bit to look him in his face.

"I just said what I was going to do. Give you a blow job," Antony told me with a funny look on his face.

"And you expect me to be able to finish the story like that? After what I just told you?" I asked him. I said all that, but my cock still got hard and tented my boxers as it got ready to be sucked on.

"You do get distracted easily," Antony remarked. "But I think I'll stay down here anyway," he tells me as I watch him shift a little on his knees before he crossed his arms over my legs and look at me as he laid his head on them.

"You are going to stay there while I finish telling the story?" I ask him as I wondered where this was going.

"Can't I?" he askes instead. I've heard that sound in his voice before. It's going to be a long night. I push images of me, Antony and Mr. Drumm in this room after his wife was asleep aside to remember what happened this afternoon with me, Mr. Drumm and Mr. Keen.

"What was the last thing I said?" I asked Antony.

"You said that you got hard from watching Mr. Keen eat your jizz," he reminded me.

"Yeah. Your dad swallows it if he's giving me a blow job, but he doesn't lick it off of anything but my dick," I remarked. "So," I continued before Antony started to complain. "Mr. Keen knelt down and said that he wanted to taste more. He reaches for my thighs and pushes them apart before he almost pulls me off the chair. I had both my hands on my seat to keep myself upright while Mr. Keen sucked and licked at my cock. I wasn't sure how loud I could be, so I started moaning quietly. When Mr. Keen pulled and rolled my balls, my eyes snapped open, and I made noise I'm sure, I just don't remember hearing it. I then saw your dad standing and watching me, like Mr. Keen did, as he now got undressed. Broad shoulders, thick waist, smooth chest, big thighs and the sight of his heavy cock almost had me cumming into Mr. Keen's mouth.

I would have too if Mr. Keen didn't stop at that moment and just squeezed down on the base of my cock. I was breathing heavy and with my ejaculation paused, I was able to catch my breath. I then watched at Mr. Keen called your dad over to him. He then played with his balls. He didn't touch his cock, just fondled and pulled and rolled your dads balls. I just sat there and watched as his cock plumped up some more and even spilled a drop or two of cum before Mr. Keen released him.

"I'm sure Johnny here is a little thirsty Bobby," he tells your dad as he looks right at me. I then look up to watch your dad as he walks around and comes to stand next to me with his cock touching cheek. I turn my head and use my tongue to help guide his cock into my mouth since my hands were busy keeping me up at the time. He stayed still as I got started and figured out how to blow him without my hands. It was only when I moaned, as Mr. Keen started to suck my dick again, that your dad started to face fuck me. He held my head still as he pushed his cock deeper than I could have gotten him on my own," I stopped my story to look down at Antony when I felt him doing something to me.

He pulled the fly of my pants open even more and was reaching for the waistband of my boxers.

"I'm not going to blow or jerk you off," he says without looking at me. He continues to free my cock and even pushes his hand inside to pull out my balls also. He then goes back to his previous position of face on hands and arms across my legs. But now he's looking past my cock that is slightly boobing the air. I lay back down and swallow before continuing my story.

"With all that was going on, there was no way I was going to last much longer, and I didn't. Your dad fucked my face as I moaned over his cock and I shot off into Mr. Keen's mouth. But your dad didn't cum in my mouth as I expected him too. Instead, when I stopped moaning, he slowly pulled his hot sticky cock out of my mouth completely. I watched its long length move away covered in saliva and precum. The thought then hit him he was going to fuck ass, and this was getting it ready for that. My stupid dick twitched at liking that idea.

"I think he's wise to our plan Bobby," Mr. Keen said before he stood and pulled me towards him. "What do you think is going to happen now, Johnny?" he asked as his hands found my ass and he played with a cheek in each of his large hands. The hairs on his chest were rubbing against my nipples, and my dick that wouldn't stay down was rubbing against the base of his cock and his balls. I just wanted to mold myself into him, not answer questions. But I did it anyway.

"Mr. Drumm is going to fuck my ass because I got him all wet with my mouth," I said.

"You are a smart boy," Mr. Keen said as my eyes grew wide at feeling your dad pushing his way into me at that moment. Up until now, no one had touched my ass. I wasn't prepped or anything. I clung to Mr. Keen as your dad held on to my waist while he pushed his way into me.

"Try not to cum until I'm in you Johnny," Mr. Keen tells me before he licks my neck. "Bobby here is just getting you ready for my cock," he explains as he tried to pull my ass cheeks even further apart."


===

Ok. I hit 1,310 words. See you next part. :)

P.S.
I know the pics I post with this doesn't match up at all with what I'm writing, but they are part of the set of seven that were posted with the first part of this story and I just felt it was nice to keep them around by using one per part.

If you think it's dumb, let me know and I'll take them out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED