Summer Job - Part 8 {age gap/being watched}




"I think it's time to tuck you boys into bed," Mr. Drumm said as he turned to get the remote from where he placed it. I watched as the tv was turned off and he stood along with Antony. I think that once Antony sidelined me, they just had eyes for each other from the way they drifted closer to one other. I was more than happy to sit this one out.

"We may not get a better time for a proper goodbye," Mr. Drumm told Antony as he placed his fingers under his chin to pull his face closer. I sat there and watched as they kissed and tugged each other closer. They were about the same height so when Antony was pulled up onto his toes, I looked away from their faces to see what caused it.

Mr. Drumm's hands were working his ass, and when he pulled them, and by extension, Antony, closer to his cock for more friction, my friend ended up on his toes. My eyes opened wide when I saw how Antony responded to Mr. Drumm as he pulled away from him and out of the kiss they were sharing. He licked his face. He was holding on to his dad's shirt, his eyes were closed, and he was licking his lips and then the side of his jaw before he placed a kiss there.

Today was a lot of firsts for me. My first time with two guys. My first time getting a blow job from Antony and now I was watching my friend getting frisky with his dad and seeing what might be his kinks. Despite what Mr. Keen might like to think, I never had any real sexual contact with Antony. We were just friends. I might have had a slight crush on him, but it was just to the point where I wanted to hang out with him. Not anything sexual. At least not until I caught him having sex with this dad. I knew he was gay. He told me, and I told him I was gay too. So it was one more thing that we had in common and something to else for us to talk about.

Now, before he went away to college, I was going to have a ringside seat to seeing him get fucked and fucked good.

"Earth to Johnny," I heard Antony say before I saw a hand moving too close to my face. I moved back so I wouldn't get hit and saw that it was Mr. Drumm who was trying to get my attention that way.

"Yeah?" I asked as I looked at both of them as they crowded in around me.

"We lost you there for a bit," Mr. Drumm said. "If you don't want to do this we don't have to," he said with his arm loosely around Antony's waist as they took a step back to give me some space.

"No, I'm good. I was just thinking about stuff. I'm good, really," I tried to assure them with a smile. I wanted to tell them, to go ahead and that I'll be behind them as we made our way to the bedroom, but I didn't feel like it was my place.

"Meet us in the bedroom?" Antony asked me. I smiled at him as I nodded my head. They still waited for me to stand before they walked down the hallway leaving me to catch up. I was still walking a little slowly, but I wasn't that far behind them. When I stepped into the room, they were still getting undressed, but in their defense, I don't think they were in that much of a hurry. They seemed to totally believe that they had at least four hours to kill before Mrs. Drumm came back.

Outside of Antony calling Mr. Drumm dad every once in a while, I could almost believe that they were a couple or something like that instead of who they were. I got a chair and pushed Antony's stuff off it before dragging it over to the wall so they would have all the space they could need without me getting in the way.

"Continue the story, Johnny," Antony said when he realized that I was there. He pushed his dad away and pulled off his jeans and underwear at the same time. Now he was naked. I wished I looked as good as he did. I told you that he was as tall as his dad. Mr. Drumm was five feet ten inches at least. I never asked. He was taller than my five-six frame, and that was all I cared about when it came to his height. Antony had brown hair, and it kept that shade as it traveled down his flat abs before they disappeared from his body.

I say abs, but he didn't really have any. There was no four or six-pack set of bumps on his body in that area. He was just smooth and flat.  And the hair in at his crotch didn't decide not to grow in by the way. He had shaved his pubs for some reason. I understood that some guys did that, but I didn't. His face, that everyone saw and fell in love with, possessed all the attractive features that any guy wish they had. I felt like that I was too skinny when compared to him and I knew his skin was better than mine. I once asked what he did to keep from breaking out like I did every other week. He just shrugged his shoulder and said he did nothing special. Lucky bastard. I licked my lips as I tried to recall where I ended. It didn't take me long to remember.

"Mr. Keen held me up against his body while Mr. Drumm fucked my ass. It took a few strokes before my spit, and his precum was gliding his cock in and out of me smoothly," I told them as Antony laid down on the bed and his dad knelt on the floor between his legs.

"There was no way that Mr. Drumm's cock could miss my prostate with every slide in and out of my ass. I didn't know if I was going to be able to not cum before Mr. Keen was ready to fuck me. I felt my precum as it dripped down my body. I would have believed that it as a mixture of mine and Mr. Keen, but at the time I didn't care. I didn't worry about how loud I was being either as Mr. Drumm kept drilling my ass.

As I felt my body starting to burn with what was going to be a great orgasm I started to, or at least tried to, warn Mr. Keen that I wasn't going to be able to hold out anymore. I wasn't aware of what was happening outside of Mr. Drumm stopping until I realized that I wasn't cumming. I was being held still as they pressed me between their bodies. When I tried to see what they were doing, if anything, Mr. Keen stopped me.

"It's alright. We have you," Mr. Keen said before he kissed my lips. He still tasted like cum, but I didn't mind. Mr. Drumm kissed my neck at the same time as he stayed buried to the hilt in my ass."

Antony moaned, and I stopped for a moment to watch as Mr. Drumm continued to work his mouth and tongue over and in his ass. Antony wasn't jerking off, but gripping the edge of his bed. I don't know if it was something they did, or if I missed hearing Mr. Drumm telling him not to jerk off. Mr. Drumm licked his way around his balls before going up Antony's cock that had dripped a small partial moat around his cock from the rimming he had enjoyed. As he slipped his fingers into Antony's ass, he slid his mouth down his cock.

"Oh, Fucking Christ!" Antony shouted as he twisted his hands in the sheets and lifted his ass off the bed.

"Just a little longer Antony, just a little longer," Mr. Drumm told him as he started to move his fingers faster. When Antony began to fuck up into the air, Mr. Drumm was there with his mouth again. He took all of him in, and I saw as he hollowed his cheeks to suck hard on Antony's cock.

"Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck," he now chanted. I don't know if he was trying not to cum, or if he was almost there, or he couldn't get there for some reason. With a pop, Mr. Drumm pulled his mouth off of his cock.

"Come now," he tells Antony as he pushed his fingers further. I saw his muscles as they repeatedly flexed in his arm. He was assaulting his prostate at this point. He was done fucking him with his fingers, and his mouth had already done its job. Now Antony was just going to cum.

"Fucking GOD!" Antony shouted as he yanked his ass off the bed, and he exploded with spurt after spurt of cum that felt down onto his body, and parts of Mr. Drumm who I think was still massaging his prostate through it all. I felt my seat get a little wet as I watched Antony try to catch his breath as his dad kept working his finger inside of him. His cock never went soft, and soon he was shaking on the bed before he stiffened and ejaculated again. Now Mr. Drumm stopped and slowly pulled his fingers free as he let Antony recover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED