Look At What I Found - Awaken Update/News


I was just going to check on something else over at my HF account when I decided to look down my list of stories that I had posted there. I saw Awaken and I saw, for some odd reason, it had 4 chapters posted, when I thought only 2 maybe 3 where up. 

It seems that I had made up my mind and included Airplane Ride along with After Work. And like Real Cream, I put in Senior's Right. 

Good on me? Ok. It doesn't break any of the new rules that I just set up, so everything really is good. I just need to make everything match. 

So the new order will have to be

  1. The Second Time
  2. Real Cream
  3. Airplane Ride
  4. After Work
  5. Senior's Right
  6. Going For A Swim
Going For A Swim is the newest addition so it's get the current last spot. I still haven't read over Going For A Swim or After Work fully. I guess I've already done the read through and correction for Senior's Right. I'll do that one last just to make sure. 

If you have thoughts about this, or want me to get out what I have of the set now into .pdf let me know. You can click on the title and it will reload the post with a comment box below. 

Later. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED