Summer Job - Part 7 {gay/age gap}






"Did your dad fuck you before Mr. Keen did?" I asked Antony as I laid there wondering what to do about my cock. Should I let him suck me off so when his mom calls us for dinner I wouldn't be tenting my pants? Should I jerk myself off and get it down that way? Should I take a cold shower now and save the jerking off for later, when other things might happen?

"Nah. My Dad was late, so Mr. Keen had him wait as we fucked first. Dad was made to stand next to the desk and watch as Mr. Keen opened up my ass. When Dad came from looking at us and jerking himself off, he put his cock in my mouth, and I licked and sucked at what was left," Antony answered as I felt his fingers moving over my dick. He wasn't jerking me off, just driving me crazy by touching it.

"Do you still want to suck me off?" I asked him as I thought that this would be faster.

"Yep," he answered me, and within seconds, I felt as he grabbed the base of my dick. "You are already dribbling onto my hand.  This won't take long at all," he said before I felt his breath as he closed his lips over my dick. I quickly snatched one of his pillows and held it over my face as I moaned. In less than five minutes I was jerking my hips up off his bed as I came in his mouth. I almost suffocated myself as I tried not to be heard.

I just laid there, looking up at the ceiling as I caught my breath after I tossed the pillow aside. I sat up with a start when I felt something cold being wrapped around my limp dick. Antony was using a wet wipe to clean up what he didn't lick off my cock and skin and a few spots on my clothes. I laid back down and hoped that I would have a few more minutes to recover before we were called for dinner.

"How long do you think we have before your mom calls us out for dinner?" I asked Antony before licking my lips.

"Mom's not here. She's next door," he informs me instead of answering my question.

"Ha?" I ask as I prop myself up to look at him.

"When I went out to tell her, she was about to come and let us know that she was going next door. She had just told Dad who's in the living room watching tv when I found her," he told me as he pulled his shirt back off. I cocked an eyebrow at his actions. "She'll be gone for hours," he said before extending his hand out for me to help me up again.

"Can't we just eat in here?" I half moaned. I was killing myself with all this sex, I thought, as my body didn't even try to move in his direction.

"No, we can't," Antony said as he kept his hand out waiting for me. I just looked at him. "I promise I'll keep my Dad from fucking you tonight," he told me as he gestured with his fingers to get up again. I looked at my crotch and saw that he had zipped me up and everything. I looked up at his face, then at his hand before lifting mine to grab it.

"There you go," he said once he got me standing on my own two feet. "Do you think you can walk by yourself?" he asked as he leaned away from my body for me to find out. I took a step, and then two in the direction of his door. I seem to be able to walk a bit better now.

"Yeah," I answered as I grabbed the doorknob and turned it.

"Great. Now let's see what Dad left for us to eat," Antony jokingly said as we left his room and walked down the hallway towards the dining room.

"I was wondering when you were going to come out and eat," Mr. Drumm said from his seat on the couch as we passed through a part of the living room space to get to the table.

"Sorry for being late Mr. Drumm," I told him. It felt a little odd saying that, but part of me was convinced it was the right thing to say.

"No worries," he said before drinking from the glass in his hand. "I would have come for you in a few minutes. I wouldn't let you starve. Besides," he stopped for a moment to focus on something on the tv while I sat down in a chair. "Ruby would have killed me if I let that happen," he said with a smile that he spared us before fully concentrating on the tv again.

I watched as Antony moved around making a plate for both of us at the same time. Everything was already there, so he didn't have to retrieve anything. There were two of everything except the knives. There were three of them. After thinking about it for a while, I realized that Mrs. Drumm had three of everything, but Mr. Drumm didn't take a knife when he ate. I was smiling to myself when Antony placed a filled out plate of roasted chicken, garlic mash potatoes, leafy salad, and multicolored carrots that I think had been baked, in front of me.

"What's so funny?" Antony asks as he takes a seat and picks up his fork. I also see that he didn't forget to fill the cups with orange juice. I reach for my cup before answering him.

"Nothing," I say before taking a stip and reaching for my fork. I smile around my food as I see three knives laying by themselves in the middle of the table.

"Come on," Antony said to get my attention. "What's so funny?" he asks again as he looks at me while he's chewing more of his dinner.

"It's nothing. Really. Just something stupid," I say. "When is your mom coming back?" I ask to move the conversation along.

"At least four hours," Mr. Drumm says to answer my question.

"Four hours?" I ask sounding surprised.

"At least," Antony adds. "She's binge-watching a show with Mrs. Waters next door. The new season is going to start tomorrow or Saturday. I'm not sure. But they are rewatching the last few eps or the last season to be caught up," he explains. I nod my head as I eat.

"Which show?" I ask out of pure curiosity.

"The one with the time traveling lady from England who went back in time because of some stone and marred a man with red hair," Antony said.

"It's called Outlander," his dad then said without looking away from the tv.

"I heard of it. It's supposed to be really good," I said before taking a bite of the chicken. The rest of the meal was eaten in silence other than the ambient noise of the tv including me and Antony eating.

"So Dad," Antony said when he was finished, and I was clearing the last of the carrots off my plate. "Johnny is still too sore, so it will just be you and me tonight," he said as casual as day. I succeeded in not choking. "Besides I want him to tell me how the rest of the interview went," he said as he retook his seat but this time facing his dad.

"Oh," Mr. Drumm said sounding interested. I kept my eyes on the last purple carrot as I chewed what was left of the one in my mouth.

"Yeah. We ended with his ass being held open by Mr. Keen while as you fucked him for the first time. Then his mom texted about him being allowed to stay the night, and when I got back to my room, I gave a quick blow job so we could come out and eat. He thought Mom was still here." I swore I heard laughter in his voice. But I was concentrating on stabbing the purple thing in front of me and eating it, so I wouldn't look up.

I wasn't ashamed of anything I, we, any of us, did. But saying it out loud was just too new to me.

"Johnny," Mr. Drumm said.

"Yes, Sir," I quickly answered him as I fought to keep my head down.

"If I make Antony as sore as you, will you let me suck you before going to sleep?" he asked. I raised my head like a doomed man. We never talked about sex. Outside of today at the office, the few times we did anything, we just did things. No talking required.

"Sure," I bearly breathed out.

"Good thing I don't have class tomorrow," Antony complained. But when I looked over at him, he was smiling at his dad. His dad was looking at me, if not both of us, and I realized that the tv was paused with someone caught in the middle of shooting something.

===

I managed to now work in the pics that you have been seeing at the top of the parts to this story. They were always meant to show Antony's "interview" but I'm sure some people were thinking it was what happened with Johnny. 

Now Antony himself has given us details of what he went through and they match up. :)

Oh, the end is coming. Clearly. :) But I won't say it's the next part and then jinks myself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED