Summer Job - Part 5 {age gap/office sex}




"So like I said, he shook my hand, then he asked me to take a seat. I sat down in a nice padded chair on this side of his table thinking that he was going to sit in the bigger one on the other side, but he sits on the edge of the desk right in front of me.

Your dad pulls up another chair, like the one I was sitting in and he sat right next to me.

"Johnny is it?" Mr. Keen asks before I all but shriek as your dad kisses the side of my neck and cups me while his boss looks on. I'm nervous as heck as nothing was going the way I was expecting in the least.  I was turned on, but I wish I knew what was happening.

"Is it?" Mr. Keen asked again.

"What is?" I asked him as your dad pulled at my balls a little from the outside of my pants.

"Your name," he clarified with a smile on his face. Then I remembered what he said before your dad attacked me without warning.

"Yes, Sir. Johnny MacBeal," I said before swallowing as your dad's tongue moved downwards and he had to move my collar out of the way.

"Bobby, let the boy answer a few questions before you strip him bare," Mr. Keen told your dad as he started to open pants.

"Sorry," he apologized before just leaving his hand over my crotch and petted me. He had angled his chair so he sat facing me from the side. I swallowed as I moved my attention from your dad to his boss that apparently called him Bobby. I started to wonder if they did stuff together too.

"So, like I was trying to say, thank you for showing interest in this little job for the summer. It appears that you seem to be a bit more than just a friend of Antony's," he told me.

"No," I told him around a lump in my throat. You dad's hand was very distracting. "We are just friends. We just ..." my words got cut off with a moan.

"You just have sex with each other?" Mr. Keen supplied. I shook my head. "Had sex with him?" he tried again. I shook my head again as I closed my eyes. Your dad's mouth was back on my neck again, and his hand was pressing harder.

"Go ahead and tell him," Your dad whispered to me before he pulled his head back and actually removed his hand from my dick area. I opened my eyes and licked my lips as I looked in his face before I turned to look at Mr. Keen.

"I saw Mr. Drumm having sex with Antony one day after school. He, Antony, told me to meet him at six, and that he might not be home yet and to just come inside. So I got the key from under the cactus plant out back and let myself in since I was early and didn't notice his dad's car parked on the other side of the street. I had my headphones on and walked towards his bedroom. It was when my playlist was changing songs I realized someone was home and making noises in his room. So I thought he was home and as I pushed his door open. I froze at seeing his dad fucking him on his bed. They didn't know I was there until they finished and turned to see me," I told him.

"He had such a boner, but I was meeting the guys later and was already running late, or I would have seen how big he really was that night," your dad added as his hand went back to rubbing my cock. I hissed from the contact as I told myself not t cum yet. You know that I don't try to keep anything in, but I really didn't want to mess up my pants and have to explain to my Mom what happened to them.

"Were you told what you were interviewing for?" Mr. Keen asked as he crossed his arms across his chest. His eyes were taking in everything. My breathing and your dad as he worked me over while I was still dressed.

"I would be your assistant for one summer and the pay isn't bad. I was told," I then tacked on. You didn't really tell me anything about this job. So I looked at him, and his upper lip disappeared into his stash as he smiled broadly at my answer.

"Bobby, I think you can get rid of his clothes now. He doesn't seem to be fighting the situation," Mr. Keen told your dad. But instead of him unbuttoning my shirt as I expected him to since I knew he liked licking my chest, he went for my pants again. I toed off my shoes to help him so they could get as far away from me as possible so they won't get stained and I knew we were going to be doing something that would produce stains.

Mr. Keen just leaned back and watched everything. I was starting to think all he was going to do was watch as your dad felt me up and possibly fucked me.

"Well, that is a very general description of the job. You will be working here over the summer. Your first day will be a week after your last class. You will be here eight hours a day at $12-$15 an hour. Your interview today will determine the amount you are worth. You will arrive at 12:30 pm and will be here until 8:30 pm. You get half an hour for lunch. For the first five or six hours, you are to learn and help me run my company. Granted the first two weeks will be mostly learning. By then you should know how most things are done around here. After the last employee leaves, outside of Bobby and myself, you are then to help me, and sometimes Bobby, unwind from the day. But there are still boundaries we won't cross if you are to say no," Mr. Keen said as his hand moved to his loosen his tie.

"Your work days are Monday through Friday. If you are asked to be here or with me on the weekend, that amount will be paid to you off the books each week it happens," came out of his mouth as he started to work on the buttons for his shirt. He wasn't wearing an undershirt, and he was hairy. He had curls and curls of light brown and white hair covering everything that I saw as he opened each button. That was something else that was different between him and your dad. He then worked at his cuffs as your dad started to suck on my nipples now that he had me free of my shirt.

I gasped as he worried one of my nipples with his teeth and I threw one of my arms around his head as I closed my eyes for a few moments. "Mr. Drumm," I moaned as I gave him more head space now that I knew what was going on. I wasn't afraid or worried, and his mouth felt almost as good as his hand that was jacking me off.

"So I take it the terms are agreeable?" I heard Mr. Keen ask and I turn in his direction to find him now standing naked in front of his desk and a foot or two closer to where your dad, and I were sitting.

I found his face once I adjusted for the new distance and then let my eyes move down his body. He wasn't toned, but he hadn't really let himself go either. The curls on his chest that I was so impressed with before only covered his pecks and then moved down his treasure trail to a crotch that I think use to have a forest of hair but had been trimmed back to show off his thick cock. And I mean thick. I swallowed hoping I wouldn't have to learn how to swallow it.

Your dad must have realized that something was a little off about me because he raised his head and looked at me before following my eyes.

"It feels great in your ass, and he loves going slow until he's ready to come," your dad tells me before he turns my face to look at him and he kisses me. I moan as I imagine it already in me, and your dad jacks my hard cock even faster.  He was trying to make me come now, and I wasn't even thinking of why I shouldn't.  I felt my balls lifting towards my body. I felt the sensation starting in my toes as I pushed my ass off the chair and my cock up against his hand and then I was coming. I swear I blacked out for a few seconds.

As I remembered that Mr. Keen had asked me a question, I started to nod yes, before the words came out of my mouth. "Yes. They are agreeable," I said before your dad took his hand away from my spent cock.

"Great," Mr. Keen said. And I knew he was standing closer to me again. I looked up to see him holding your dad's hand, that had my cum on it. He looked me in the eye as he inhaled the smell of it before licking your dad's hand clean. I was hard again so quickly, my cock hurt."

I had to stop. I moaned out into the room and turned my head as I tried to focus on something else to keep me from ditching my pants to jerk off with Antony in his bedroom. At that moment, my phone vibrated in my picket, and my cock got way too happy at the feeling. I pulled it out to see that my Mom was giving me permission to stay over for the night if I wanted, never mind dinner.

When did I text her? 

===

I'm just going to stop promising when this is going to be finished.

Part 6 cumming up next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED