Work Out {incest/fatherxdaughter}




When daddy said that he was going to help me work out, he didn’t say that I was going to be naked. At least I was able to keep my socks and shoes on.

“How .. ah… how many.. oh.. more?” I huffed as we continued with my ass lifts.

“Until I cum. The same as last time,” he told me as he pushed me up to keep going.

“Ah.. but you.. ah.. ah.. take forever..ohh,” I complained.

“It wouldn’t be a work out if it was easy,” he told me. I bit my lower lip and continued with my exercises.

===

I just checked and I didn't see this posted before. If you see it, let me know. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED