The Story Of The Maids - The Book {gay/cross dressing} - Updated.


Hanna, one of my husband's daughters was sitting at the table carefully eating her lunch as she leafed through The Book. Once in a while, her hand would find its way to one of her breasts where she would squeeze it for a moment or two before turning the page. 

"Who is this tall redhead in the old fashioned outfit?" she asked as she held up a photo to look at more closely. Al leaned over to have a look at it also. 

“That shouldn’t be in the book,” Al said as he pulled the picture from his sister's fingers.

“Which one dear?” I asked as I now looked in his direction. He pushes back his chair to stand and walk over to show me. I look down, and I see him when he was seventeen. About seven years ago, when he liked trying out some of the uniforms. He was bent over at the waist, with his hand and face pressed against a wall as a man in a white dress shirt and slacks stood behind as they fucked. From what little you could see of his eyes, from his longish hair covering most of his face, he was indeed enjoying himself. The man fucking him was taller than the shot taken of them, so I didn't know who it could have been. 
 
“Is that your father?” I asked as I realized I hadn’t seen him so young in a long time. 

“No it was the photographer,” he corrected me. 

“Oh. Nice shot since he wasn’t behind the camera,” I commented before turning back to my meal.

“Yes. That is why I asked for it,” Al said as he looked down at it. “But It’s suppose to be in my room, not in the Maid Roster,” he complained. 

“I didn’t know it was in there either dear,”  I said before taking a sip of my wine. “Are you missing any more photos?” I asked as I cut into my meat.

“I didn’t know this one was missing from my room until now,” he said a moment before taking the roster from his Hanna and starting to leave the room.

“I want that back before dinner time,” I said as I raised my voice so he would hear me as he left. I had no issue with the children borrowing the book once in a while, but it is part of the staff records and had to be found when needed and not to be tracked down to one of their bedrooms. 
===
That book may be the cover of the colletion of stories when I get around to nailing everything down. Expanding stories and getting it pdf-ed. 
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED