Summer Job - Part 4 {age gap/office sex}




“Hey, don’t doze on me,” Antony said as I felt his leg nudge my hip. Great, I’m falling asleep.

“Sorry,” I told him. I rubbed my hands over my face before I remembered how my day started and told him what happened.

“I was nervous, so I wore my lucky underwear, well, for luck,” I started to tell him.

“The purple Andrew Christian one?” he asked me. I still felt the sleep in my eyes, so I blinked a few times as I looked at him before answering. His hand was moving a little slower than it was when he sat down.

“Yeah,” I answered. “My mom then dropped me off to make sure that I got there on time even though I knew which bus to take to get there,” I said without sounding embarrassed. “I ended up getting there early and was sitting around a few minutes before your dad showed up,” I continued.

“He then walked me into his boss’ office saying it was good to see that I was so eager. He then reached over and held my chin, so I looked up at him as he leaned in and kissed me. I was surprised and thought that it was nice of him, and as he continued to kiss me, I got worried and turned on. Worried that his boss, or anyone, could have walked in and see us kissing, and turned on that he dared to kiss me where we could be found, where he worked.” I took a moment to breathe and realized that I had really woken myself up now.

“He likes doing that. You feel like anyone can find you, but he does it knowing no one would. It still works on me even though I’m aware of what he’s doing most of the time,” Antony said as he jacked a little faster then slowed down again as he remembered something.

“Yeah, but the door to his boss’ office was still wide open,” I tried to explain. “Then I heard a sound like faint footsteps, and when I tried to tell him, he said that we were safe. Then he sucked on my lower lip, and I didn't care who might walk in and closed my eyes as I tried not to moan. Then guess what?” I asked my friend as I looked into his eyes.

“He put his hand down your pants,” he answered without taking a moment to think about it.

“NO!” I quickly said. “That happens later — kind of. Someone had entered the room, and they closed to door. I almost jumped out of my skin at hearing that. I look over at the door, and there is this tall man with a general’s mustache and army hair cut locking the door.

‘He’s a little jumpy Thomas,’ he told your dad, but he was looking at me the whole time. As he walks further into the room, I realized that there was like three feet between your dad and me now. He reached out and shook your dad’s hand when he was close enough before offering it to me. And his smile. I don’t know what I was feeling, but I felt something coming from him. ‘Hello, I’m Mr. Keen. It’s nice to meet you,” he said to me. I looked at his hand for a split second before I reached out and shook it. I still feel like I took too long,” I confessed to Antony.

“Was he still looking you over?” he asked.

“Yes. A few times I think,” I answered.

“Then you didn’t take too long,” he assured me.

“So other than that feeling growing next to your penis, did you like him at all?” Antony prodded.

“Well yeah,” I answered with a little blush. “Mr. Keen kinda looks like your dad except for the big mustache,” I explained.

“Yeah,” he said with another moan.

“Is that how it happened with you? He found you making out with your dad?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Naw. I met Mr. Keen and was halfway through what appeared to be a real interview before my Dad showed up,” Antony said.

“Well, I didn't have anything that looked like a normal interview,” I told him as I adjusted my hips to give my cock a little more room. “But then, considering I was found French kissing a man old enough to be my dad by another man who looked at me like he couldn't wait to lick every inch of me, I shouldn't have expected much,” I reflected out loud.

“Did he?” Antony quickly asked me.

“Nope,” I told him. “He licked my nipples, and sucked my cock, and kissed me and licked my ear and I think he bit my shoulder, but a tongue bath didn’t happen,” I explained.

I propped myself up to look at him again. Antony's eyes were closed with a blissful smile on his face. He was now jerking a wet cock. I’m sure that wasn’t lube.

“I’m still surprised that you didn’t tell me about this when you did it,” I told him. “I could have been a bit more prepared,” I continued to complain.

“You would have freaked out, besides,” he paused to open his eyes to look at me. “You didn’t start anything with my Dad until two months after this happened and he was your first “Daddy”,” Antony only used one hand to make his air quotes.

“Quit stalling,” Antony demanded as he rolled his calf across my thighs causing my hips to rock my half hard cock into the bed.

“Ok, Ok,” I said as I gave in. “No more insights. No more questions. Just what happened from the time I was offered a seat to when I got dressed to leave the office an hour and half later. Ok?” I asked and told him.

“Thank you,” he commented sounding aspirated. “Only you could make a guy edge by drawing out a story so long,” Antony said.

===

I didn’t lie. I meant to end the story here, but I had to wake up Johnny and then there were some questions I wanted to ask and be answered. I swear the last part is the end. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED