Hello. 👋

I just wanted to explain why you are seeing so many updates on 'The Story of Maids' posts.

I'm currently reposting them over at my Hentai Foundation page and I'm finally expanding and editing them. What I've been threatening to do for over a year now I'm sure.

At the moment I only have 5 posted and a growing list of who is in this family. :)

So this will be going on for a while.

I'm also reading through and updated/editing 'Summer Seas' over at Wattpad and reposting the parts over at DA. If I didn't say before. I'm up to part 21. I'm posting one part a day. I don't really like flooding my 'work' anywhere, but sometimes...

Well, take care.

Later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED