Expecting {mxf/size difference}


A man of at least 6′4″ tall is holding a naked girl on the top of his dinning room table as he cums in her pussy and grabs her left breast from behind. Where as the lady under him was nude, he was still partly covered by a flowing white shirt. 

She was gripping the table cloth as she also climaxed. One leg was raised to give him better access as she braced one hand on his chest.

Off to the side is a maid who is barely dressed in the outfit that all the female staff wore. There was no bottom and her flat chest was on display. The room was richly furnished and there was a mix of light and darkness throughout the whole room. 

Lord Torche was a particular man and my husband. He never touched a girl under the age of adulthood, but he couldn’t stand the look of a full breasted woman. A man with a sexual appetite, that he wasn’t afraid of showing off, resulted in rumors that lead my parents to introducing us.

I was a twenty-three year old woman that looked like she should be going to junior high school. The doctors told us that there was nothing wrong with me. I may never develop the womanly curves that I should have by now, but on the inside, everything was fine. That is wrong. I did have one physical change. I got a waist. It was slight, but there was a change between when I was twelve and now.

My mother just about signed my life over to the Lord when he showed interest at my photos that she provided at the luncheon they had one day less than two years ago.

After a year of blissful and tantalizing marriage to a man who loved me and my body. I loved him in return and wanted to have his children. We needed to start a family if not for providing a heir for the title and his wealth, but to fill his life with a family that he now wanted with me.

He stayed in me as he breathed over my head. I leaned back into his chest for a moment. Then I gasped as I felt him grow inside me again. His left hand squeezed my breast firmly before he turned me over to kneel on the table. Both my hands fell forward to keep me up as he started to fuck me again. My eyes kinda rolled backwards as he took me to a type of Nirvana that I didn’t know existed until we had sex.

Sex that I was starting to think I wouldn’t experience if my body never looked more womanly than it did now. I slipped on the table cloth until he pulled me back into his body with his hands that he had on both my hips. His wetness mixed with mine as they ran down my thighs and added a loud sticky slapping sound to my moans that echoed around us.

“My Becker,” he moaned as he picked up the speed of his thrusts. My hands hovered over the surface of the table as he held me up a little as he fucked me as deeply as wanted. I was shivering like I was sitting in a bath of ice, but I was hot and every part of me burned with erotic fire as he pushed into climaxing before him. Then we fell forward.

My hands hit the table before his, then his body engulfed mine as he stayed in me. My Lord was breathing heavily into my ear as he fired the last of his cum into my body.

We are Lord and Lady Torche and we are expecting.

===

I was so sure that I already posted this that I deleted the story and pic from Tumblr. I added on to the story and I came here to upload the new version and I find out that it wasn't posted at all. Now the pic is gone. I looked around my hard drive to see if I might have saved it. But nope. Not here. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED