Encouragement {Lesbian/Student/Teacher} Updated



“You have to learn how to concentrate and do your work while in school,” Ms. Mook said as she continued to rub my clit through my panties. I looked down at the worksheet in front of me as I covered my mouth to hold in a moan.

“You have only solved the first three problems. You still have twelve more to go,” she pointed out as I tried to focus my eyes.

“Ms. Mook, can you go a bit slower please?” I pleaded. I knew that I was going to come soon if she didn’t slow down, never mind stop, then it would just be harder to concentrate with my pussy covered in cum.

“No. I’m going as fast as I always do. You need to stop dreaming of boys in class and get your work done,” she told me. “You will do your work before you go home and I won’t stop until your work is completed,” she stated as she started to rub fresh cum over my flesh.

I shook and bit my hand as a loud moan escaped. Maybe I should let her tire herself out, and then I could do the work when she’s recovering…

“AH!” I moaned fully out load as I gripped the table. Then I remembered it didn’t work last time. She just switched hands. I tried to look at the paper in front of me again. I wrote a ‘3′ before I started to shake again.

The image of her breasts, as I half hoped that they would fall out of her top from earlier, flashed through my mind. I didn’t have to remember. If I wanted to see them, I just had to look to my right. One of those said boobs was pressed into my side as she worked my pussy over.

That is what distracted me earlier, not the boy that she caught me looking at a moment later. We were both admiring her rack when he moaned out loud. I looked at him, and he looked at, and we shared a smile as Ms. Mook looked up from the book she was bent over as she read from it.

Not that I had anything against boys, “FUCK!” I shouted out into the room as I saw that boy fucking Ms. Mook in front of the class as she tried to read from her book like she was trying to make me do math problems. I gave up trying and just fucked my pussy up into her hand.

As she kept rubbing, I saw her fingers being replaced by her mouth. I was laying on her desk in front of the class as her breasts were fucked free of her top by the boy who was still plowing her from behind. I held her long brown hair in my hands as she licked my clit and stuck her tongue into my cunt.

“Yes, YES! YESS!” I screamed as I came. For a moment I thought that I should have been quieter, but then I realized that might be how I could get out of doing the math. I could explain later that it was her fault that I was distracted in class and it wasn’t some boy’s fault.

I was drifting when I felt her move one of my hands. I thought that she was actually going to make me write something when I felt her hot skin touch my fingertips. I looked over and saw as she guided my hand to what turned out to be the very wet junction between her thighs. She never wore underwear, so I quickly found her clit and pinched it until she now moaned in my ear.

I did that once, twice and when she expected a third, I pushed three fingers into her pussy. Her exclamation of surprise was only a few seconds before my own. She quickly followed my lead, and soon we were finger fucking each other in tandem.

“Oh Jewels,” she moaned before I felt her lips on my neck. I whimpered as she sucked on my skin and then licked it.

“Tell me you weren't looking at Josh Beeker,” she whispered to me as I adjusted my hand and added another finger. I knew she could take it and a bit more.

“I did look at him,” I told her before I pressed the heal of my hand into her clit before I pushed my way inside her in quick succession. “Because both of us were looking at you and your indecent breasts,” I informed her as I changed the configuration of my hand again and pushed it all the way inside. Her hand was barely moving in my pussy at this point. She wasn’t tired, just very distracted. And I kept her that way as I continued to fist her in our slightly dark classroom.

“AAaaaaahhhhhh...” she moaned low and long as she came on my hand and pulled me out of the chair as she slowly sank to her knees, taking me with her. She was much better at keeping her voice low. I’ve gotten better at it, but she’s been at it longer.

I pulled my fist out and made long stroking passes over the outside of her pussy. Every time I brushed her clit, she would shake a little.

“Thanks for wearing the shirt for me,” I told her before I sucked on her lower lip and giving her the first kiss of the day.


===

It's a little darker than I would have liked. But at the same time, I think it's the shadows that help make the drawing.

===

As you may notice, I have added on to the story. If you are just getting here, the original story was only the first six paragraphs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED