Talent Show {public sex/high school} Updated




“What are you doing out here?” Charles asked me as he skidded to a stop. He was in a rush to go see the talent show, while I had decided to just go home. I came for the food stands for the first part of the day because I was still new here and I wanted to see and taste some of the local dishes.

“I’m headed home,” I told him. “The food stalls have all closed down,” I explained as I started to walk away again.

“Whoa, whoa,” he said as he came over to me. “You have to see the talent show,” he said. I thought back to all the talent shows I had seen at my other schools. All of them weren’t completely terrible, but sitting through about 12 puppets operators, singers, and dancers, not to mention a play or two, wasn’t worth seeing the few that were actually good I decided this year. Maybe next year when I actually knew more of the students and would show up just to see them.

“I don’t feel like it,” I said with a shrug hoping he would let it go.

“Oh, you will thank me later,” he told me as he got behind me and actually pushed me towards the assembly area. A teacher was walking on stage as someone was mopping something up behind her. She thanked the boy that seemed to have been on before her and then introduced the next act by saying the name of the girl instead of what she was going to do. So I waited with the rest of the students to see what her talent was.

I looked on as one of the more top-heavy girls in our school came to stand in front of the microphone. She was holding the hand of another girl. I wasn’t sure who was who until she introduced herself. She then said that her boyfriend was going to help her perform today. Boyfriend? Everyone started to whisper as it appeared that they didn’t understand either.

My jaw then slowly fell open as the girl that came on stage with her moved to stand behind her and slid her hands up her legs. Since she was standing in front of mic we all heard her whimper. The girl behind her pulled down her panties before letting them drop to her ankles. She moved one of her hands around the girl's hip and pushed her fingers into her pussy. At this, the girl in the front grabbed the mic as she erotically shrieked in surprise and heat. She started to moan and whimper with the mic close to her mouth.

We were looking at her and didn’t realize what the girl behind her was doing also until she lifted the girl's left leg. She had a dick. She was a he. She was her boyfriend. The girl in front kept her leg up as her boyfriend pushed his cock into her wet pussy. I looked around quickly to see if anyone was trying to get to the stage to get them off, but no one was moving. Everyone was just watching. And I mean everyone. The boys, the girls, the teachers, and even the principal. They just watched as she got louder and her voice got shaker. Every male in the building that I could see had a hard-on. Girls and women either looked stunned or entranced as they too just continued to watch. When I looked back to the stage, her breasts were out and gripped tightly, one in each of his hands, as he continued to fuck her from behind. They looked soft, amazing, huge and wet. As I continued to look at them, I realized that it wasn’t sweat like I first thought. It was milk. Her breasts were leaking milk.

My brain clicked as quickly as she shouted and cried out. My cock was now seriously protesting their confinement. Just as I thought about trying to unzip my pants to give myself some room, she screamed loud and hard and visibly shook as she came. But her boyfriend kept fucking her and both their grunts carried throughout the space as we all continued our roles as silent watchers. When he came inside her, she gave a long drawn out groan that I could easily believe was the verbal clue that she came again. For one long minute, no one moved, no sound was made, then everyone erupted in applause and clapping. I just stood there taking it all in.

If she wasn’t pregnant before, she now was, clicked through as I watched her boyfriend as he pulled his dick out of her pussy and put it back into his stockings and pull his skirt back down. She bent down and picked up her panties that had fallen to the floor before they bowed and left the stage during the ongoing applause.

As the teacher walked back onto the stage, I saw a sign that they were taking off the platform. I didn’t even realize it was there the entire time. It said the girl’s name and in bigger letters “My Sexy Fucking Voice”.

I wonder what I would see next?


===

Don't know how I missed this one. It was posted months and months ago. Maybe I did and I couldn't find the story right now to attach the pic to. I'll figure it out.

Later.

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED