Watch, But Won't Touch - Part 8 {mxb}



Something was touching my face. I turned away before raising my hand to swat at it for good measure. I came in contact with someone's hand. At first, I thought that it was Dad's. He would just say something silly and the soon stop, so I didn't say anything and waited for him to stop on his own. 

"Time to wake up Richard," he said. It wasn't my Dad's voice. My eyes shot open and I turned to face them. It was Alic. He was sitting on the side of the bed looking down at me.

"Alic?" I asked. "What are you doing here?" I looked around and saw that we were alone. "What's going on?" I asked as I sat up and looked at him again. This wasn't the way it was suppose to be. 

"I got breakfast waiting for you," he said as he continued to smile down at me. I looked around again and this time I noticed the food on the table. I got out of bed and started to walk to the table when I felt his eyes on me. Then I remembered that I went to bed naked. I didn't expect anyone else to be here when I woke up, but as odd as this felt, he had already seen me naked. 

"Do you want me to put something on?" I asked Alic as he continued to look me up and down. 

"Up to you," he said as he came closer to pull me into his arms. "But I would like it if you stayed naked for the hour I was with you," Alic said before he kissed me. 

I kissed him back not processing all that he said until I had pulled away and I was seated at the table. 

"What hour?" I asked him as he lifted the domes off the plate of eggs and waffles. I was starting to just want a bowl of cereal, but I dug in anyway. Just one more day to go after all. 

"Plans changed," Alic said before he started to eat. His mouth was clear when he talked again. "Your dad decided that as much fun the full-on gang bang was, it took a lot out of you. So we drew straws and I got the longest and the first hour alone with you," Alic explained before he bit into his sausage. I reached for my orange juice and took a sip before saying anything myself. 

"So every hour you guys are going to switch out on me?" I asked before cutting into what turned out to be banana nut bread waffles and the eggs had concealed a small hill of veggies under it. 

"Kinda," Alic answered. "I being the first," he stopped to grin at me. "Will be with you for an hour. We can do whatever we want, then you get an hour by yourself, and then the next guy shows up. I don't even know who that will be," he told me honestly. 

"When do I get to see my Dad?" I asked him after I made it halfway through my eggs. 

"He can be here whenever you want. Just call him," Alic said as he wiped up the yoke of his runny eggs with some whole wheat toast. 

"Has your hour already started?" I asked him once we were both done eating and sitting back in our chairs drinking water or whatever else there was to drink in front of us. 

"No, not yet. Your Dad said that you had to wake up and eat first." Alic then looked a little worried. "Sorry for waking you," he said as he placed his glass down on the table. 

"No, it's not that early," I told him as I looked around to see a clock somewhere.

"It's nine sixteen," Alic informed me as he looked up from his watch. He actually wore a watch. 

"See," I said with a laugh. "It's not that early at all," I told him again. Then I felt stuck. What do I do now? "I'll be right back," I told him as I got up and went to the bathroom completely aware that he was looking at my back and ass the whole time. 

I felt like putting something on, but I also knew that there was no real point in doing that. I didn't think I needed to take a shower since I took one before going to bed. But I had to brush my teeth. So I did that. I used mouthwash and brushed for over two minutes. Before leaving the bathroom I felt like peeing, then I just gave up and took a quick shower. 

When I walked out, I had a towel wrapped around my waist as dried my hair with another. When I looked up I saw him typing on his phone before I heard the sound of a text being sent. He then looked up at me with a smile on his face. 

"I was just letting your Dad know that I did let you eat and that my hour has now started," Alic stated as he placed his phone on the empty table and reached for the bottom of his shirt to pull it over his head. I finished drying my hair as I watched him getting undressed. 

I kinda knew what he looked like, but with all five of them going me the other night things might have gotten a bit blurred. Alic was just a little taller than me, but considering I was already five feet nine inches tall, most of the guys were if not my height. When he stepped out of his shorts I saw that he went commando. 

"It's not like I needed underwear to walk down the hall," he said when he saw the surprised look on my face. I lowered my hands from my mostly dried hair as Alic now walked towards me. Outside of the black hair that reached down to the back of his neck, eyebrows, and eyelashes, I didn't see any hair on the rest of his body. He was fit without any sign of ripped muscles on his body. But I felt his strength as he pulled the towel free of my waist and pulled me towards him for a kiss that reminded me of last night.  

I held back then, but now I didn't have to. Now we could do what we wanted, including fucking. At the thought of him pushing his cock into my ass, I moaned, then fell backwards as my legs hit the side of the bed. I expected Alic to fall with me, but he just stood there for a while as he looked me over with his cock pointing straight ahead. 

"Get on your knees," he tells me slowly. "I'm getting the lube," he added on before he finally moved to the side table to get the bottle. When he turned around I scrabbled up onto the bed to do what he told me. "No," he then said to stop me. I looked at him not understanding. "On the floor, over the bed," Alic clarified. 

I pushed with the heal of my hands until I slid off the bed until my knees hit the carpet. He knelt beside me, kissing my shoulders as his hands pushed my legs apart. He caressed my ass and down between my legs until he reached my balls to grab and play with them for a bit. I leaned forward and pressed my face into the bed as I moaned a little. 

When Alic let go, he traced his finger all the way back up into my crack and slightly ticked my hole before pulling away completely. The next thing I felt was both his legs and knees on the inside of mine as he pushed them even further apart. His hand was on my lower back and he traveled it down to between my cheeks where he pushed them apart. He didn't warn me that the lube was coming and I jerked forward a little as it was drizzled over my opening. 

"There," Alic said as he rubbed the lube all over my crack and pushed a few fingers of the stuff into my hole. "All nice and wet like a pussy should be," he whispered into my ear before pushing his finger deeper. "Now to loosen you up a bit," Alic said as he pressed his face into the bend of my neck as he pushed his thumb in and out of my ass hole, or pussy as he called it. 

I moaned into the room. It felt so good. I gripped the sheets as he moved his thumb in and out of me slowly. Then he pulled it free but soon replaced it with two other fingers with a fresh coat of lube. He opened them when they were fully inside me and closed them as he pulled them out. He did this over and over again. I felt his cock on the lower part of my back. It was as hard as mine. It was dripping pre-cum like mine. I wanted to reach down to jerk off, but I didn't want this to stop either. It was madding and satisfying at the same time. 

"I'm going to fuck your pussy now," Alic said with a strained voice into my ear. "We are going to make this last for as long as we can," he tells me as he trails both his hands up my sides to hold my hands for a moment that were clutching the bedsheets. "Don't let go," he whispers as he sucks my right ear lobe. "Don't touch your dick," Alic says as his hands move back down my body. "We are going to edge until we both can't take it anymore," he confesses as I feel him sliding the head of his cock down from its place on my back, over the crack of my ass and pushed between my butt cheeks to sit over my pussy. 

"Are you ready?" Alic asks me. I let out a breath I wasn't aware I was holding in until that moment and just nodded my head in answer to his question. 

"Ah!" I exclaimed out loud when he popped the head of his cock past my ring. Alic's hands once again moved up my sides but then curved-forward and his hands settled over my chest with each palm covering a nipple. 

Alic was torturously slow, except for when he wasn't. But those moments of speed were just that. Moments. He would speed up. Slapping his crotch into my ass and I would breathe as I felt my orgasm building and when I started to enjoy the progress Alic would slow down again. Almost to a stop before we started to crawl forward again. 

My cock was in pain. If I looked down I knew it would be red. My nipples were hard under his hands and Alic would roll them with his palms when he was moving in and out of me slowly.

"Alic please," I started to beg. I didn't know how long we had been at it, and I didn't care. My legs were shaking for the wrong reason and I had cum that I just knew was making my balls heavy and blue. "Alic," I moaned again. 

He pressed his hands flat against my chest and he pulled his cock back until I felt the head of his cock as it hit my ass ring from the inside. Alic then just rubbed back and forth over an inch of distance inside my hole until I cried out in denied pain. It felt great, but I couldn't live in this sexual limbo anymore. My body needed to cum. That is when Alic did something new.

His hands moved up from my chest and held the front of my shoulders as he pushed his cock deep into my ass as he lowered his body onto my back. 

"You did well Richard," Alic tells me as he kisses and licks my neck. "Just over thirty minutes," he praises me. "I don't think I can last any longer either. Your pussy is so tight," he said sounding almost delirious. Hope is sparked in me that I was finally going to cum and my ass contracted around his cock. "Oh Fuck!" Alic swore at the same time. 

The grip that I had loosen on the sheets, tightened up again as Alic started to fuck me. Truly, long strokes, deep inside me fucking with increasing speed. 

"Yes. Oh fuck yes," I moaned over and over again. My skin prickled with sensations. My cock was forcefully slapped up against my body as his thrusts got harder and faster. 

"Sweet pussy boy," Alic moaned into my hair before he pulled back and took me with him. He would fuck me away from his body, but his hands and arms would pull me back to him. The slapping of his crotch to my ass was starting to feel like I was being spanked. His cock was worked over my prostate with every stroke. My balls burned as they waited for some signal to shot the cum from my body. My eyes watered. It was coming. Everything was coming together. This couldn't last much longer. 

Then I felt it all at once. I was attacked and blindsided all at once. I screamed out as I came. My whole body shook as it contracted and opened up at the same time. Alic kept fucking me until I felt him holding on for what seemed like his dear life once he went still. We were frozen on our knees for a moment or two, then I fell forward and Alic went with me. 

"Are you ok?" Alic asked me after we had pulled the sheets off the bed and made a nest around us on the floor. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" I asked him. 

"I got a little carried away in my head, and I want to make sure I didn't weird you out or anything," he told me. 

"It was a little different than I thought, but nothing was wrong," I told him. I was looking at the room from this new lower angle as we rested on the floor. "How much is left of our hour?" I asked Alic. He looked at his watch. 

"Eleven minutes," he answered. "What do you have in mind?" Alic asks as he looks at me. 

"A nice long kiss goodbye with maybe a hand job thrown in?" I tell and ask him. Alic smiles as he leans in to kiss me. As I snake my arms around his neck he lifts me up and has me straddling his waist with my cock trapped under me. 

I lean forward to continue our kiss and Alic slips his hand between my legs to push my cock under my body to have it laying on top of his. With a little of shifting on both our parts, my legs are bent back under his thighs. I'm laying down over his body as we kiss, and our cocks are being pressed together by both our bodies as we grind into each other. 

It felt like déjà vu but so much better without the clothes. There was no teasing this time. We weren't rubbing long before pre-cum from both of us added lubricant to our movements. I was humping fast when Alic's alarm went off. We weren't even kissing each other at this point. 

"Don't stop," I told him. "Don't stop. Almost there," I said again and he came before I did. Alic pulled down hard on my ass as he erupted between us and as he pressed my balls into his body I came right behind him. 

At some point, Alic turned off the alarm and we just laid there for about five minutes. Then he got up, got dressed, bent to kiss me on the cheek and left. 

=====

Over 2,600 words. Yeah, I think this is a good place to stop too. 

I'm going to try and give each guy's time his own 'chapter' but I really don't intend for all of them to be this long.

Later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED