Watch, But Won't Touch - Part 7 {mxb}



"We're here," Alic said as the car took a turn and the inside of the vehicle lit up from the lights surrounding the hotel. It was easier to let Kent go, but that didn't mean that I wanted to. We got out of the car and waited for the valet to get in before we walked into the foyer. I saw my Dad standing with the others as they waited for us. 

"So we'll see you tomorrow then?" Kent said first. 

"Yeah," I agreed. "Tomorrow," I stated again before Sam stepped up and hugged me. 

"Later," he said as he dropped his arms. Then it was Kent's and lastly Alic's turn. Each hug was short before they left as a group to go to their rooms or room. I hadn't a clue what their sleeping arrangement was. I just knew they headed to another bank of elevators while I turned to walk towards the others and the elevator they were standing in front of.  

"Where are they going?"  Robin asked as he looked at the other guys walking away. 

"We already said our good-byes, so they're going to their rooms," I said as I got closer. The elevator opened before  I came to a stop, so I just walked right in and held the door open for them. "Or did you want them to say good-night to you too?" I asked as I waited for them.

They looked at each other and Dad shook his head before they walked into the elevator. 

"So you said good-night already to the other guys?" Robin asked once the doors were closed. 

"Yeah," I answered as I glanced at my Dad for a second. "We just kissed," I added on when I saw the questioning look in his eyes. 

"Are we all going to get a kiss tonight?" Jimmy asked. 

"I thought so," I answered. The guys then turned to look at my Dad. 

"Kissing is fine," he said as he turned to look at the doors. A second later they opened onto our floor. Jimmy and Robin walked with us down the dark-colored carpet to our room. I barely got one of my shoes off before Jimmy pulled me against his chest and lips. He pushed me back against a wall as we swapped spit. I was starting to learn that Jimmy was a wet kisser. 

"I've been waiting for this all night," he commented as he took a moment. 

"I'm sorry about what happened at the movies," I told him as I went back in to continue the kiss. 

"Really?" he asked as he pulled back a little stopping me from reaching my target.

"Well, it was a little unfair what I did to you and Robin considering you guys couldn't touch back and I did leave you kinda hanging," I admitted. 

"Well, we get to touch back now, so no hard feelings," he said before kissing me again as his hands grabbed my ass and pulled me into his grinding crotch. 

"Just kissing," I kinda heard my Dad say as I wrapped my arms around Jimmy's neck. 

"I ain't stripping the boy," Jimmy said quickly over his shoulder before he pressed his lips back to mine. I wasn't sure how I felt about that, or if he was lying to my Dad, but I was pretty sure that what almost happened to me in the car was going to happen here. 

My upper back was pressed up against the wall as we kissed hard and Jimmy's hands, with a firm hold on my ass, held my crotch over his thigh and wedged my thigh between his legs. He was going to hump us into an orgasm and I wasn't going to be the one to stop him. 

A deep moan left my chest and moved into his mouth as I felt my climax coming. I wrapped one leg around him as my hips moved faster. Jimmy broke away from my lips to kiss, suck and lick my neck as he pulled our bodies together harder. I tightened my arms around him as my body shook. 

"Yes! Ahh, Fuck!" I screamed out as I came fully dressed. My hard cock was crammed up against Jimmy in my tight underwear under my shorts. My heart was going a mile a minute and I was somehow aware that Jimmy must have cum too since we were now standing still. 

When I could see the rest of the room again, I saw Robin as he jerked himself off watching us. There wasn't much light and the window seemed to let more darkness into the room somehow, but I was able to see him clearly. He was standing in the middle of the room with his pants down around his ankles. His underwear was pulled down to below his balls as his hands moved fast over his cock. I watched his body shake as I made my way up to his face. As I locked eyes with him he came, shooting longs lines of jizz across the carpet. 

As I remembered about my Dad, I looked around for him but he was nowhere to be seen. Then I realized that some of the light was coming from the bathroom. He must have been in there. I wondered if I would be able to suck Robin off before my Dad came back out, but that idea was killed as he walked back into the room at that moment. 

"Your turn," I told Robin as Jimmy freed me from his grasp and stepped aside. Robin looked at my Dad for a second as he tucked his cock back in and pulling up his pants before walking towards me. It was a nice lazy kiss that I just hung out in until he ended it. 

I was in a comfortable afterglow of a dying haze as I said goodnight to Jimmy and Robin at the door. I turned around and saw my Dad turning on the tv in the still mostly dark room. He was flipping through what few channels came with the room as he looked for something. I walked over and gave him our normal quick peck of a kiss. 

"Night Dad," I told him. 

"Night Richard," he said in response. "Take a shower," he quickly added on.

"Of course Dad," I answered back as I started to strip on my way to the bathroom. As I pulled off my pants I saw they hadn't gotten wet from my cum. So I tossed them to one side before walking into the shower with my underwear on. Once the temperature was right, I stood under the flow of water for a while as my whole body and my briefs got completely soaked. 

It had been a great night. I felt up two guys in public. I almost had sex in a car and I was humped to an orgasm while dressed. I watched a great movie and made out with five guys in one night. Great night. I was ready for bed and I knew what I was going to be dreaming about while I slept. 

I peeled the briefs off my body and washed them out before hanging them over the shower rod. I finished up my shower and found myself feeling very tired as I turned to brush my teeth. I was dry, with clean teeth, as I sleepily walked naked to my bed. 

Dad said something about the tv, but I didn't say anything back as I crawled under the covers. I knew I was asleep within moments of closing my eyes and laying still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED