I Caught Him (incest/being watched}


“I caught him on the stairs as he was trying to get away,” he huffed as he pulled the boy’s naked backside down to his crotch.
“Now he’ll pay for making me run after him,” my husband told me before he started to fuck Andrew. 
Our boy looked up at me as he felt his daddy’s cock impale his ass. I honestly couldn’t tell how turned on he was. I thought about telling my husband it was all a trick, but then I heard Andrew moan under him and decided to leave them to their fun.
“That’s it boy. Take all your daddy’s cock and enjoy it!”
===
I think I went back and forth on what I wanted this story to really be about and since it's so short I think I saved myself from muddying up the whole thing. 
I think this is one of two stories where the "mom" watches.
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED