Scribd Access

So, after ten years or so, someone has now told me that you can't see the great stories that I embed from my Scribd account.

Well I wish that someone would have said something so I could have at least told anyone who wanted to read the stories that they would have to sign up first.

When I first got my account there, it was free. Then they tried a few things here and there to make you pay for somethings. But I never listed my stories for a fee, so I thought they were free of that. But you would still need an account, maybe, because of content.

But last night, I found out for sure that you do need an account to read the stories and just now I tried to just read something else on there besides my own stuff, and I just got previews unless you became a paying member. If there is a free option to continue reading what you found, it involves you downloading the PDF to your computer.

Now my happy return to Scribd isn't that happy anymore.

I just logged out of my account to see how my own stories were affected by this. The short stories seem ok, but I didn't look at all of them, but some of the long ones were given the 'preview' treatment.

So yeah. You need an account. 

Sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED