Forgot and Remembered At The Same Time


I had this over at my Tumblr, yes I'm still cleaning that thing out. I was posting there for over five years. I have a lot of stuff to sort through, save over to my other blog or here if it's a story I missed, and understand that it's ok to delete the rest. 

So this girl. Why am I posting a photo on my story blog? Well she has to do with a story that I should write and have it be in my collection The Stories Of Maids that I have to get back to. 

Either way, she's the pregnant maid. I had remembered this drawing and thought fondly of it, but I seemed to have forgotten the fact that she was pregnant. And as I'm thinking of moving her over to the other blog, I realized that this is something that could happen in my maid stories. I'm not saying that it happened a lot, but humans make mistakes or 'get lucky' some times. Or it could have been a planed thing for a number of reason, so she should get her own story if not a few on the subject. 

So hopefully, this post will remind me that I need to get on that. Yeah, why don't I do that now? Because I'm actually in the middle of doing something. And this is one of the reasons why I'm still doing it. 

So, she has been pinned for a later date. Feel free to remind me about her. :) 

Later. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED