Playing Tennis {fxm}


We were just going to play some tennis today. Get out of the house, get some sun and spend some time with each other doing something other than sex.

The gym complex was more deserted than We expected. It was a great day out. The courts on the top of the gym had a clear view of the city.

I was doing some stretches when my girl made it up there to join me after changing in the women's locker room. She was trying to fucking mess with me. Her skirt was so short that I'm surprised that some of the jerks who work out here didn't mess with her as she made her way to meet me. But then I remembered that it's practically a ghost town here at the moment. She was actually wearing a thong. I almost missed it until she turned around, to show off her outfit and a gust of wind whipped it up showing me everything.

Her top was only a little bit better, but she wasn't wearing a sports bra under her tight white tee. It was one of her soft push up bras. 

I tried my hardest to do what we came here to do. Play tennis. At some point, when my back was turned most likely, she ditched her thong. She said she needed a break and sat down on the closest bench to our court. She sat down with her legs open. She complained about how hot it was and locked eyes with me as she pulled each breast free of her bra cups and her shirt.

Ok. I give up. I dropped my racket and walked over there. As I sat down next to her, she looped a leg over one of my own, spreading her pussy even wider. and I slid my fingers in between those lips that were as wet as I knew it would be.

She grabbed my hand as I finger fucked her out in the open. I told her that someone was going to see her. My fingers got a little wetter. She moaned as I said that she was a closeted exhibitionist. That she wanted to be seen and watched as she got off. I looked past her and saw the dark dome of the security cam. One of at least four that I think were up there.

I said that someone was watching her now. That they were jerking their hard cock off as they watched her with my hand up her wet pussy. She closed her eyes and rocked her hips into my hand harder. I told her to make some noise. To let others know that she is having sex up here. To have them walk up to us and witness as she cums all over my hand.

That's when she came. She screamed and my hand got caught insider her as she clamped down and shook with her orgasm.

"Do you want to be seen too?" my baby asked once she was able to speak again. I grinned as her hand moved to the zipper of my pants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED