Watch, But Won't Touch - Part 6 {mxb}




"Are you even hungry?" Dad asked me as we left the movie theater.

"Not as much as before, but I wouldn't mind some fries at least," I answered him as Alic bumped my shower.

"I'm going to need a little more than that," Jimmy said as he spoke up.

"I'll have to agree with Jimmy. I'm famished," Kent chimed in with.

"I think I saw a 'Five Guys' on the drive here," Sam suggested. "What about you, Robin?" he asked the man next to him.

"Sure," he answered. Robin's eyes kept straying in my direction, which I guess was expected, but he seemed less uptight than he did when we met earlier.

"Five Guys' it is then," my Dad announced before turning to lead the way out of the theater. We got back into the cars and split up with discussing it. Other than the drivers, everyone else had swapped cars.

I sat in the back seat with Alic while Sam rode shotgun with Kent. Once we were underway I turned to look to Alic and wondered why he was there.

"What?" he asked me when he looked over and saw me still looking at him from the last time he looked in my direction.

"I don't understand why you are here," I told him.

"What do you mean?" he asked as he turned a little towards me. The car paused at a red light and I looked at the others as they faced forward. I didn't want them to hear the question, but then I also knew that they were all there for the same reason, and didn't we have sex too?

"I'm not sure what kind of online club you guys are from, but it has to do with dads and sons or just older and younger men. Or just forbidden gay relationship in general," I said more to the car than just Alic.

"Something like that. Kind of," Alic told me.

"So I'm thinking you're kinda young for your part in all of this," I said. "Because if it's an older/ younger thing, aren't you ...?" I stopped without finishing my sentence.

"Well," Alic said as he scratched the side of his face.

"I think I'm lost," Kent said as he stopped at another red light.

"I'll call my Dad for the address," I told him as I moved to get my phone.

"Don't bother, I'm already looking up the address on my phone," Sam said with his head already bent over his cell. I was putting mine back when Alic's phone rang.

"Yeah," he answered. "Yeah, we lost you, but Sam looking for the address now in his GPS." He went quiet again. "Ok," he then answered before lowering the phone from his ear. "They want to know what to order for us," Alic told us.

"I just want some fries," I said before adding. "Regular size of the Cajun style and a milkshake," I ended. He repeated it into the phone before turning to the two guys upfront. Sam ordered the veggie sandwich with regular normal fries and lemonade while Kent asked for a cheeseburger with regular Cajun style fries like me. He almost forgot to ask for a drink but got his request in for a 7up before Alic said what he wanted. I didn't quite hear what it was since I was holding on to the door as Kent took a U-turn that Sam was arguing with him over taking to get to my Dad and the other guys.

"You are kinda right," Alic said a few mins later.

"About what?" I asked him.

"My age. It is a little odd for this," he explained. "But for optics and to put you at ease a little, they asked me to come along," Alic clarified.

"Optics?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he said with a shrug. "It would look better if you were seen hanging out with a bunch of guys of different ages and having one kinda close to your own age, then just you and bunch of older guys," he said with a smile. "You looking all cute would just have the cops watching them all the time," Kent said as he raised a hand and touched my chin.

I was smiling at him when he pulled his hand away.

"Sorry," he said as he looked sorry, for touching me. "I forgot, no touching," he explained.

"Unless I want to," I told him. I reached across the space between us and pulled at his shirt. I kissed him and he kissed me back. We pulled each other closer, but our hands never moved lower than the other person's waist. I don't know how long it lasted for, but just as I thought about maybe really pressing my crotch into his, I heard someone speak, which got us to stop.

"As much as I would love to sit here and join Kent in rubbing one off while watching you two, the other guys are waiting for us inside," Sam told us.

"You are a mean man," Kent told him as he pulled up his boxers and started to fix his fly. I licked my lips before turning to look at Alic again.

"You can kiss me goodnight later," Alic said as I felt him give up on the idea of doing anymore at the moment. I nodded my head and we all got out of the car. When we stepped into the eatery, it wasn't hard to find my Dad and the others. They were the only ones sitting down inside. They were either closing soon or we were there during a lug in business.

"Just in time," Jimmy said as he started to unwrap his burger. They had pushed two tables together along the wall so there was space for all of us to sit together. Now my Dad sat on my left with Kent on the other side.

As we ate, we talked about Kent's driving. The movie. A little bit about everyone's job, and the good bits about high school as far as I saw them. It tuned out that they, Five Guys', was closing down. We were in there talking for over an hour and now it was time to leave because they were starting to clean down the tables and mop the floors.

In the parking lot, I got back into Kent's car and waited to see who was going to join us. I was pleasantly surprised that it was Alic that got into the back seat with me and that Sam was once again joining us in the front seat.

"I'm setting up the GPS for you now Kent," Sam told him as he started the engine. I heard Kent say something back at Sam, but I didn't catch it since I slid closer to Alic to continue what I had started earlier.

"I think that I'm going to get a jump on those goodnight kisses," I told him before I went in. I don't know how but I was able to register when the car pulled over and came to a stop this time. I looked over Alic's shoulder to see where we were, and Alic started to kiss down my neck. My eyes closed a little as I'm sure I felt Alic give me a hickey.

"My turn," Sam said as he opened Alic's car door and leaned in to look at us. We were still wrapped in each other's arms as we both now looked at him. "Didn't you say that you were going to kiss all of us goodnight?" he asked me as he leaned a little against the car.

"Yes, I did," I told him before looking at Alic again. "You don't have to walk me to my room now," I told him before pulling back and giving him room to get out. Sam soon took his place and Kent took off once again once Alic had closed his door. Sam was strong and it made me wish that I hadn't asked for the night off. I wanted to feel his hands lower on my body. Jerking me off as we kissed or stretching my hole as he sucked on my chest.

I had just started to hump his thigh when the car stopped again. I pushed away from him, breathing hard, as I waited for Kent to now take Sam's place. I kept him at arm's length until my heart wasn't pounding wildly in my chest anymore and could make me do something I was going to regret later. When we did kiss, it didn't escalate like I half feared and half wanted. Kent was keeping it sweet and slow and I was now enjoying just kissing again until we pulled up in front of our hotel.

=====

Sorry I took so long to get this part out. You may think that I ended this at an odd part, but I think 1,475 words is long enough.

On to part seven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED