It's A Date {bi/bondage}

There is no picture for this story. This came from role-playing with a guy who actually talked to me over at Tumblr.

So we did that, and then I wrote this base on that and pics of two guys he sent me.

As always, feel free to let me know what you think and if I messed up somewhere.

========

"So, you like being watched. You like toys," I told the boy before me.

"I do," he answers.

"Anal play is your type of game," I pointed out.

"And I love toys, and anal. I'd love for you to watch me," he tells me out of turn.

"Ssshhh," I tell him as I place my fingers over his lips. I watch him as he stays quiet and understands not to speak unless told to.

"You want an older man to hold you down and hurt your ass," I continued as I worked my way through what I knew of him so far. "How about two?" I asked without expecting an answer since he told me that fact and I just told him not to speak.

"Yes, or you," he quickly spoke up with. I slap his hip.

"Quiet!" I continue to walk around him as he lays on the table with his hands cuffed to the top of it.

"Yes Mam, two," he said as he continues to not understand the concept of being quiet. I look over at the two men that accompanied me today and nodded to them to come closer.

"One to hold you down and spread your legs," I say as Drake takes up that role and wraps his fingers around the boy's ankles. Soon he is standing behind his head with the boy's legs spread wide. His cock is already hard and his hole is opening and closing with each excited breath he takes.

"One to slowly feed your ass with large anal beads," I said on my walk around his body. Now Peter steps forward with the toy I just mentioned. He showed the string of black large beads to the young man before pouring lube over it.

We all watched as he soon stopped midway through the task to pour some of that lube into the boy's ass that now pulsed more than twitched. His fingers slipped in and as the boy's knees tried to bend, Drake held his legs back allowing Peter to do what he needed.

I walked around them all with the squishing noise accompanying the sound of my heels on the wooden floor and boy's soft moans. Once the boy's eager ass was easily swallowing half of Peter's hand, he went back to preparing the beads. I call them beads out of habit, but they weren't simple balls connected by a single string. They were spade shape with no space in between each form. There were five shiny shapes all in a nice connected row. I now stood back as Peter came forward again.

"We are going to take this," I started as Peter pressed the tip to it to his hole. "One," he pushed one in. "At," another one soon followed and the boy couldn't stay quiet.

"Yes, Please..." he yelled as I continued to speak.

"A," I continued and Peter followed with another spade-like shape. "Time," I ended and Peter punctuated by shoving the next spade in.

"Yes! Please!" The boy screamed out as he tried to arch up from the table he was being held down on. This I couldn't stand for. I slapped him across his face and the whole room went silent.

"Quiet!" I said sharply as I looked down at him. "You are not to speak until I tell you to," I told him once again as I moved my face closer to his.

"Yes Mam," he squeaked and I stood back. "Now where was I?" I asked myself. "Yes, a string of anal beads. It's only five long, and as you should have felt by now, they aren't round in shape," I explained to him.

"Yes Mam," the boy said again. I was looking at Peter and getting ready to give him the signal to insert the last of it when I heard him speak. I turned to look into his face again.

"Did you say something?" I asked him. I straightened my shoulders as I waited to see if he now understood. He kept his pretty little mouth closed this time and just looked back at me. "Good," I said as I turned to Peter and nodded.

The boy howled as the last spade was pushed and then sucked into his hungry cunt ass. I took a seat a mere seven feet away. Enough distance for me to see everything, and give them room at the same time.

"Peter, tend to Drake," I tell the man and he leaves the black shiny ring sticking out of the cunt that seems to be working on the spades inside it. The boy's hole was in constant motion until Peter grabbed Drake's cock. It had been next to the boy's head all this time.

I'm sorry, I seemed to have not described the two men that I brought with me today. Drake is fifty-nine years old and six feet three inches tall. His hair had turned fully white, but his short beard and mustache was salt and paper colored with there being more salt than pepper.

Peter was an inch shorter and three years younger. His hair was more grey than white and his face was clean-shaven. Both men were the boy's requested type and currently, they were both very naked.

The boy stares up in want and awe as Peter gives Drake a handjob right in front of his eyes. He stays silent as Drake starts to moan. He doesn't beg for the cock. He doesn't encourage either of them. He's behaving. He licks his lips and as a reward, a drop of cum is splashed onto this face, just in reach of his tongue and he goes for it.

The two men look at me and I give them a nod to go ahead.

Drake continues to hold the boy's legs as Peter's other hand moves to the boy's mouth. Peter then lets go of Drake's cock completely as he slides it into the mouth waiting for him. Drake keeps going until I see the boy's throat bulge a little.

The boys seemed to have gagged and moaned at the same time. Drake shivers a little before pulling all of his cock out.

"Don't hurt his throat," I tell Drake as I stand up from my seat. I walk towards the three of them. I slide my fingernail along the inside of his leg as I walk around the three of them. The boy shudders under my hand.

"Don't ignore Drake," I tell Peter and he goes back to jerking off that hard cock swaying over the boy's face. I'm now standing between the boy's legs but he's mesmerized by the cock and hand movement before him. He must have been waiting and watching for when he would get it in his mouth again.

"Lick Drake's balls," I tell him as I take my fingers down and then back up his dick. I watch as he licks and sucks at Drake's nuts while my fingers play with him. I move my fingers down to his balls. I grab and pull on them hard for three seconds before letting them go and moving my nails back to his dick. The boy's whole body shakes and he lets out a moan that moves through Drake's nut sack.

Between Peter's hand and the boy's mouth, Drake is soon on his toes and cum is now bubbling from his cock slit.

"Rub that onto his lips," I tell Peter. Drake had to lift his balls free of the boy's mouth, without letting go of his legs, to make that possible. Peter takes the cum from Drake's cock and wipes it across the boy's lips before pushing the rest of it into his mouth. I hear the slurping sounds as the boys suck Peter's fingers clean. Without pause, Peter puts Drake's nuts back into the boy's mouth as he goes back to fisting Drake's cock.

My fingertips and nails go around the head of the young man's dick. Again, and again, and again.

"Are you close to coming? Answer me," I tell him, letting him know that he is now allowed to speak.

"Uhhh, not yet," he managed to say once he pushed the balls out of his mouth with his tongue. "Mam," he then added.

"Do you want to taste his cock again? Answer," I say as I look into his face.

"Yes, Mam. I do," he said as I felt the pulse in his cock pick up some speed.

"You heard him," I say to Peter and Drake as I start to step away. Peter guides the warm wet and enlarged cock into his mouth again. The boy moans before he gags on it once again.

"Don't go too far," I tell Drake. "Fuck his head not his throat," was my last bit of instructions before he started to move his hips. Peter and I watched on as Drake tried not to push his cock too far and the boy as he produced enough drool to have it spilling onto the table.

"His chest is all yours Peter," I told him and I heard a moan that was uttered from him as well as from the boy. Without a word, he lays his hand on the side of the boy's face as his cheeks swell and collapse from the pumping of the cock underneath. Peter moves the palm of his hand down his neck and then across the boy's chest. He circles a nipple before there is a sharp slap against it. The boy's body twists as he gaps around Drake's cock.

Peter pulls hard on the other nipple with his fingers. Holding the skin taut for seconds at a time before letting it snap itself back to the boy's chest. The boy moans and more drool escapes his mouth and now starts to puddle on the floor. His nipples are now hard nibs that Peter sucks into his mouth. He alternates each one between his mouth and his fingers.

Each time a moan was able to escape from the boy's throat, Drake's hip twitched and he picked up speed for the next trust. The boy was just receiving all the stimuli now. His mouth as open as his legs while his mind was being melted away.

"Hold his cock. He isn't allowed to cum yet," I tell Peter. He grabs the base of the boy's cock in a tight vice as he continues to use his other hand and mouth on him. His moans turn into one long whine and I saw Drake starting to push further and faster into his throat.

"Stop fucking his mouth. I don't want you cumming yet either," I tell him and slowly he complies. "Just park your cock halfway in his mouth and leave it there for a while," I tell him. Without something taking up most of the young man's mouth space we all hear him clearly as he moans from the pleasure Peter is licking across his chest. From his held back orgasm because of Peter's hand at the base of his dick.

The boy continue to moan and drool over Drake's cock. I saw him flexing his fingers around the boy's ankles as his tongue brushed over his sensitive skin repeatedly.

"Hold on to his dick tightly," I tell Peter as I watch the boy try to fuck up into his hand. "I think he has rested enough," I announce. I look in Drake's direction. He looks at me with the will in his eyes to do what I tell him and sweat dripping from his skin. "Fuck his face until you cum," I tell him before leaning back in my seat.

The boy trashes a little until he understands the rhythm. He then grabs the sides of the table as he tries to take quick breaths in between the deep quick strokes into and out of his mouth. No matter how much the boy squirmed, twisted, or shook, Peter's hand held fast.

"Mmmphhhh," are the muffled screams that we now hear.

"He's almost there boys. Just a little more," I inform them as I now stand from my chair and move closer. The boy moans and drools as Drake get's closer to his orgasm. Peter has attached his mouth to a nipple and plays with it at his whim while keeping a firm hand on his dick as I walk up in between his spread legs. I slip my finger through the ring at the end of the spades inside him.

"Cum in his mouth. He must want something to drink by now," I tell Drake as much as I want the boy to hear what he's about to do. Three strokes later he was jerking into the boy's mouth and throat. "That's it. Feed him," I tell Drake as I look down at the dick so close to my hand. So red. So hard. As I hear him start to gulp for more than just cum I look up at Drake.

"Pull out so he can breathe," I tell Drake as he leans in over the boy's face from the lifted strain of holding his orgasm in. I tug and push a little at the spades in my hand. I'm reminding the boy that they were still there. That there was something more to come. That he wasn't done yet. He groans and shakes even as he sucks in lungs full of air. Each little tug has at least one of them sliding and pushing against his prostate. His body shakes again and Peter still holds tight. His dick looks almost angry enough to shout at me to let him cum.

I watch as his legs shake as he gets closer to cumming. The boy said something, but it was so half-formed that I didn't know what he meant to say. I stand to watch as his body tried to ejaculate but couldn't. I hear his voice as he cried out from the strain. The confusion is there but so is something else. But before he goes quiet in this tortured state, I yank the first two spades free of his body.

We hear him scream as he arches up on the table as he tries to cum again. His voice now makes me aware that my pussy is wet as I watch him come dry. As he tried to come down from this new high, I saw his skin. It was still crawling with the need for him to cum. To push something out of his body.

"Peter, on three," I tell him as he licked his way across the boy's sweaty chest. "One. Two. Three."

Peter let's go of the boy's dick and I pull the rest of the spades out of his cunt at the same time. We all watch as his body bounced on the table and arched as he erupted cum from his dick for the first time. Almost half his body is covered in cum as he screams out again. I stand back and watch as he took as long as he needed before going still.

"Drake, you can let go now," I tell the man who has not moved from his stop since he grabbed ahold of the boy's legs. I wave him closer and give him a kiss before waving Peter over also. I wrap my arm around his waist as he nuzzles my neck while Drake kisses me again. As my breasts remind me that it was time I took off my bra, I turned to look at the boy again.

"Untie him so we can leave," I tell them not caring who did it.

===

Hoped you liked that. This story is many things, but I didn't give the boy a name, so you can put your own there, or the person you want to see in such a situation there instead.

I would like to give a public thank you to saltyboy for helping me with this story. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED