Just Talking {straight/age gap}


I walked into the lounge and saw her sitting there in a tank top that was almost as small as her breasts and a tight pair of jeans. Her long blonde hair was out and coming over her shoulders.

When she looked up and saw me her hand slid into the front of her jeans and I stood there for a few minutes as I watched her masturbating to the sight to me.

“Are you going to stop any time soon?” I asked her as I slowly stiffened from the show she was giving me.

“Not by myself,” she told me with a grin on her face.

When she started to move her hips I moved to take a seat next to her.

“Mind if I joined you?” I asked her.

“Not at all,” she said as she looked down at my budge. Her eyes stayed glued there as I opened my fly and tugged my cock out.

“That was what I was dreaming of,” she told me as I started to stroke myself.

“And how long have you been having this dream?” I asked her as I spread my legs a little more as I continued to stroke my hardening cock.

“About three weeks I think,” she slightly moaned as her head now leaned back onto the couch while she continued to watch my cock and hand.

“You saw me three weeks ago?” I asked as I got a lung full of her sent. He panties, if she was wearing any, must have been wet by now.

“I saw you playing racquetball with another teacher at Coles,” she told me. “I couldn’t miss or not admire your swing,” she added on as her hand moved faster. Did she mean my actual backhand or the movement of my cock and balls?

“My backhand?” I decided to ask as I squeezed the head of my dick. I wanted to see her cum before I did.

“I meant your swinging dick Professor Tenant,” she told me as her eyes now closed.

“You have me at a disadvantage,” I told her.

“What?” she asked as she opened her eyes and looked up into my face this time before her eyes were pulled back down to my cock that my hand was working over.

“You know my name, but I don’t know yours,” I told her.

“Desire Crystal Smith,” she told me as she looked into my eyes and the depths of my soul with her honey brown eyes.

“Desire?” I asked a little breathy as I watched her huffing into my face as she brought herself closer to cumming.

“People call me DC for short - ” she was telling me before her body did a little shake. “Unlike,” DC started again as her eyes opened and now showed me a darker version of the brown I saw a moment ago. “What you have there.” she finished. My hands moved faster and that pulled her attention down again.

One hand was moving up my cock and twisted as it moved over the head then slide back down to do it over again as my other hand pulled at my balls that I had set free of my pants a few minutes ago.

"Glad to make your acquaintance, Desire," I told DC as I watched her intently as we now raced to completion. DC's eyes rolled a little before her lashes fluttered and she arched up out of the couch.

"AAAAhhhh!" she screamed as she came and jerked her vagina up into the air a few more times before collapsing back onto the couch within touching distance. Her hand wasn't moving but it was still in her pussy, if not laying on it, as she breathed hard. I moved my hand faster as I fisted my balls. I was almost there but then Desire moaned as her hand slipped out of her jeans and I gritted my teeth as my eyes closed and I pumped the cum out of my cock again and again and again.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED