Lucky Little Baby - Part Two {Daddy kink/being watched}






"Paula, get into the car," Daddy told me. I didn't protest as I waited for the driver, Robert, to open the door so I could get in. I heard Daddy talking to him after the door was closed, but I didn't hear what they were talking about.

"Mmm," I softly whined as Daddy turned it on. I looked ahead at the camera that I knew was there, but never saw. As we finally drove out of the private garage area and onto the city streets, the speed fluctuated between one and three until Robert turned off the main road and into a large park. I think it was turned off unless there was a point five setting that I didn't know about. My pussy was still shaking from before, so I couldn't really tell.

I looked at the trees and grass and even a lake while a few other cars drove by. We then took a fork off into a roundabout and came to a complete stop. Now the vibrator was turned on again. Slowly the window on my side of the door became clearer. I could I see out without the dark coloring, and anyone passing by could now see in.

I was sitting in the back of the car topless. But they would have to walk up to the car and look inside to see that I only wore some white panties that concealed, as much as it held in, the vibrator inside of me.

I jerked as I sucked in a breath from Daddy turning the vibrator up to at least three in one go. I bit my lower lip as I looked at where I thought the camera was. I saw him in my mind, sitting back home watching me on his big screen as he turned up the dial for what he made me fit deep inside.

My jaw dropped when I saw the monster of a dildo that he wanted me to slide into my pussy this morning. I even came a little when I had to push it past my cervix to have all of it fit. As I gasped at the feeling of it filling me, Daddy made me suck off his cock. I got him hard like I always did, but when I screamed onto his dick when he turned on the vibrator for the first time, that is when I tasted cum in my mouth.

I moaned around his cock until I came, wetting the floor in the process. I couldn't pull my head away as Daddy fucked my face throughout the whole thing. He came hard down my throat and when he sighed as his body relaxed from seizing up, a new thrill went through my body.

His lazy fingers moved across the nape of my neck, behind my ears, and through my hair, as I nuzzled my face against his leg until we were both recovered and ready for breakfast.

Daddy gave me the underwear along with a bathrobe before we went into the dining room to eat. We weren't the only ones in the apartment at the moment and the maids didn't need to see both of us naked as we ate breakfast.

I shook hard again as I was brought back to where I was now. The vibrator got turned up again. My whole body was starting to shake now. The jiggling moved through my breasts and into my nipples. I moved one of my hands into my panties to push it back inside as my juices made it easier for it to slip its way back out. I have been wearing it all day by this point so I wasn't as tight or as dry as when I first inserted it.

Daddy had been fascinated when I stood in front of a window, looking down forty-eight floors at the small people below, as I rubbed my clit a little through my partly opened robe. I turned my head when I heard a movement and saw as he stood up from his seat. Daddy walked up behind me and slipped my robe off as I turned to look outside again. He then placed his hand over my pussy and the vibrator that had started to slip out a little by now. I loved the feeling of his big hands anywhere on my body. And I felt loving owned by him as he pulled back hard and I was off the floor as he secured the vibrator inside me once again and held it there as he turned it on.

I pressed both my hands against the glass as he held me against his body. Now that his cock wasn't in my mouth I called out to him constantly as I got closer and closer to cumming.

"Daddy," I cried as my body rocked harder and harder back into his. He turned up the vibrator again and I shattered in his arms.

"Do you want them to see you, Princess?" Daddy asked as I went limp in his arms. I just aimed a lazy smile in his direction before I kissed his lips.

"Oh Fuck!" I shouted out before giggling as my whole body got a tingling sensation from the new level the vibrator was now set too. My hand was between my legs of its own free will. The novelty soon wore off and I was looking down the barrel of my orgasm as I moved both my feet to the car seat and fucked at the air with my hand between my thighs.

I was trying to be quiet before, but now I didn't care. One hand helped in keeping me up as the other stayed between my legs as I shook like an earthquake maker until I fell completely apart for the third time that day. I kinda remembered thinking that the panties were wet again and that I saw a face looking at me from outside before I passed out.

When I woke up, I was already back home and Daddy was there, in the car, waking me up.

"Daddy," I said as I smiled up at him.

"There's my Princess," he said with a smile before he kissed me. "I was thinking to think Robert went too far," he told me.

"Robert?" I asked.

"I gave the remote to him," he said as he moved a few hairs out of my face before helping me out of the car. When we stepped out Robert was standing there looking at us.

"I'll call when we are ready for dinner," Daddy told him as he lead me towards the elevator.

"I will be off-premises until then Sir," he said to our backs, but he didn't move to get into the car until the doors to the elevator were almost closed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED