Lucky Little Baby - Part 1 {Daddy kink/being watched}



"It's still wrong," Daddy complained when I lifted my skirt to show him my new outfit.

"But it's shorter than the last one by two inches," I told him." I thought you would like this new costume," I said a little teary-eyed to play off his sympathy.

"Oh, Baby," he said as he moved closer to give me a hug. "I like everything but the length of the skirt," he tells me as I feel him running his fingers across my bare lower back.

"How short do you want it to be?" I ask with a fake hickup as I pull back to look up into his face.

"Short enough for me to see your ass without you having to lift it up. Short enough for you to ride my cock without getting undressed. Short enough for me to play with your filthy ass hole standing up without have material to push out the way." he tells me as he does just that to push his thumb up my cunt.

"Daddy," I breathe moan as I grab his shirt sleeve.

"Is that understandable?" he asks as he precedes to fuck my wet pussy with only his thumb.

"Yes, Daddy," I answer him.

"Did you give me back my credit card?" he asks as he pulls his thumb free of my wet hole.

"No," I answer in response to his question and the removal of his hand from my crotch.

"Good. Go to Evan's. I'll call to tell him to expect you," he said before taking his seat behind his desk. "I'll have the car ready to take you there then home," he told me as he picked up the wireless phone. I turn to leave as I took another breath to calm down.

"Oh, one last thing," Daddy says to get my attention. I turn back around to look at him. He looked every inch the successful businessman he told me he was when we first met two years ago. I could now feel wetness as it ran down my thighs from just the sight of him sitting there. "Have him keep the waist of the skirt at your waistline. Low hip-hugging skirts look good on you too, but not this time and not with those stockings," he tells me.

"Ok, Daddy," I tell him before turning to leave his office.

===

"Robert, pull the car around for Paula," I tell my driver. "You are taking her to Evan's. Wait there for her unless you hear from me otherwise, then take her to the apartment on Neel St."

"Yes, Sir," he answers back.

"And I want you to test out the new outfit," I tell him as I start to fill out at the thought of him having his way with my Paula.

"Sir?" he asks for specifics.

"Her skirt is to be short enough for her ass and cunt to be molested with being hampered by any material," I informed him.

"Yes, Sir," he answered again." Would you like a report or a recording, Sir?" he now asks me.

"Since she is to be recorded at all times when in the car, the recording alone will do this time," I tell him.

"Yes, Sir," Robert said one last time before hanging up. I adjusted myself in my slacks as I now called Evan's. Some lady answered, and I asked for Charles after giving her my name.

I told Charles that Paula knew what I wanted and that he was to ask her to repeat what I said verbatim. And that he was not to do anything more than make the new skirt for her. Robert was going to be testing this one out. Charles wasn't pleased. But he said that the next time it was going to be him.

The image of Charles with Paula under him, confessing to cheating on her Daddy with him, almost had me changing my mind. But I didn't want to put Paula through too much today. But I was a little concerned about Charles' demand to have Paula. Maybe he wasn't getting enough attention.

"We'll see," I told him before hanging up. As I did, I made a mental note to talk to Robert about dealing with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED