I Remembered My Scribd Account

Hello people.

I was doing something and ended up on my Scribd account and it hit me. Why am I not posting here anymore. I used to like doing this.

So I got one of my stories that I finished recently, and fixed it up, pdf-ed it. Made a cover. And now it's posted. :)



I had forgotten how hard it was to make covers. Decent covers really. And after having that other pic represent this story for me, it was hard just finding one that I thought matched the story.

I still don't think that this does that, but it's far closer than others I've rejected. Maybe I'll rework the cover later. I use to do that too. House Boy took a me a long time to get a cover that I was happy with.

Well, later.  ðŸ‘‹


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED