Watch, But Won't Touch - Part 3 {mxb}

image


I succeeded in making myself forget about meeting up with my Dad's friends until we were walking up the steps into the hotel again. We spent a few hours laying around on the beach before we grabbed something to eat from a food truck and heading back.

The ride to the hotel didn't seem to take as long as it did to get to the beach. I enjoyed the view from the car as our route hugged the coast even if most of it was cliffs before we pulled into the town where our hotel was.

I watched as Dad opened the door to our suite and walked inside. I didn't hear him talking to anyone, and there was no hint that anyone was there. I shook my head slightly as I now walked inside. How would they be our room? I realized. They would have to meet us here to get inside.

I walked right into the bathroom to use the toilet, dropping my phone and beach towel on my bed on the way there. I was washing my hands when the thought occurred to me that I should be taking a full bath.

"I'm going to take a shower," I shouted out to my Dad.

"Ok," was all he said.

I took my time. I washed all over and hoped I didn't leave any soap behind after I tried to wash my butt out a few times. I even washed my hair with the small bottles of shampoo and conditioner that I found in there last night.

I was standing over the sink with a towel wrapped around my waist as I brushed my teeth when I heard the doorbell ring. They were here. I finished up then wondered what to do next. Did I get redressed in my swimming shorts? Did I go out there just wrapped in the towel? What was I suppose to do?

"Richard, my friends are here," Dad said through the door.

"I don't have any clothes," I answered him as I stood in the middle of the bathroom waiting for his answer.

"It's ok. You don't really need them," he told me. That sent a weird shiver down my spine. I shook some of the lingering water droplets out of my hair as I walked over to the door and looked out as I opened it.

There was Dad, and behind him were five other guys. They weren't all the same age. For some reason, I thought that they would be. I was eighteen, finishing up my senior year, and the youngest guy there looked to be at least five years older than me. The oldest one seemed to have about ten years on my Dad.

"Hi," I said as I left the door open and looked at each of them.

"Come on out, and I'll introduce you," my Dad said as he placed an arm around my shoulder as he slightly pulled me into the room and walked me around to make introductions.

I shook hands with all of them: Sam, Kent, Jimmy, Alic, and last but not least, Robin. There was an awkward moment before my Dad asked if anyone wanted something to drink. Just about everyone said yes and moved to follow him. Jimmy then walks over to me with a smile, and I thought he was going to say or ask me something. But instead, he reaches for my bare waist and pulls me to him for a kiss. I was too shocked to do anything for a minute, and then I remembered why they were here. Until they provided a reason, I wasn't against this happening.

My Dad, I noted somewhere in the back of my mind, didn't pull him off me. He stood there, waiting to see if I was willing to go along with it or not. I wrapped my arms around Jimmy, a little awkwardly, I think, as I kissed him back.

I mentioned before that I was a virgin right. Well, I'm really a virgin. I hadn't kissed or anything. This wasn't the same kind of kiss I gave my Dad. This was the kind of kiss you saw lovers share. I at least hope I made it look that good. I was excited and nervous, and it was doing a number on my stomach. I pulled back, but I didn't let him go. We just watched each other as I got my breath back.

"Alic, why don't you set up. I have drinks for the rest of you," I heard my Dad say before Jimmy kissed me again. I'm going to guess that Jimmy was forty-five. He had light sand-colored hair, and he looked in shape without looking like he was trying to be. I moaned into his mouth before he did the same to me.

They must have all been watching us as we continued to make out. But there was no way that they wouldn't have been looking at us once Jimmy pulled the towel from my waist to have me standing there naked. Jimmy ended the kiss and stepped back to give me a once over. I took the time to look at all of them again. Alic was leaning against the wall, Kent was sitting on the couch, and Robin was standing the closest to us. Sam had turned the other chair around to sit on it backwards as he faced us and the show we were putting on for them. My Dad was sitting next to the door. Just to the right and in front of him was the video recorder that I heard him talking to Alic about.

It was back there close to him, for the same reason he was back there too. To see and capture everything. My attention was caught by Jimmy again as he began to strip. It was a warm day, so he didn't have a lot to get rid of. A striped tee-shirt, some light-colored cargo shorts, logo covered boxer-briefs and his sandals.

When he moved back in for another kiss, I gasped into his mouth as his hand grabbed my ass. He pushed his cock into mine, and I believed that we were going to froth our way to my first assisted orgasm. I was proven wrong when I felt his fingers as he wrapped them around my hard dick. He pressed his own into the top of my thigh and was dry humping me as he gave me a handjob.

We weren't kissing at this point and but were holding each other close as he continued to stimulate me and rub his now wet cock into my thigh. I felt as some of his pre-cum dripped down my leg and that had me wetting his hand and giving him something to make his handjob go a bit smoother. I shivered at his first slick stroke.

My arms were wrapped around his shoulders as I started to jerk into his hand. I felt his lips on my neck and everywhere connected to it as I looked over his shoulder at my Dad.

He just sat there looking at us as he drank whatever it was he was drinking. As my eyes darted around before settling on him again, I saw that they displayed more interest in what was happening to me than he was.

But I also knew that it wasn't entirely true. Not after what I heard of that phone call he had with one of these guys. He just learned to hide it better, but he was thinking what they were all thinking.

How did the weight of my body feel next to theirs? How my trembling body, wrapped in their arms, would push them faster to cumming. My breath hot and skimming over their skin, something that was only in their dreams, was now so real.

I locked my eyes with my Dad's as my body moved up onto its toes as I came close to orgasming.

"Let it out," Jimmy whispered into my ear as he held my cock tighter and yanked the cum out of me. "You know you want to say it," he grunted a little before I felt him emptying his balls onto my legs.

"Daddy!" I shouted as I came.

=====

Don't kill me. I'll be back soon. I swear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED