The Canoe {mxm/age difference}

“Only one of us needs to be seen rowing. If anyone sees us at all,” Robert tells me as he pulls the oars in and reaches for my waist. Electric stock zings its way from each of his fingertips and across my skin.

“Eliot,” he says. “Can I take off your bathing suit?” Robert asks me.

“Why?” I asked with a weak voice.

“Because I really, really want to eat your ass out now,” he confesses.

“What?” I almost shout as I’m stunned by his words. He uses this time to move us around, so we are sitting in each other’s seat.

“Have you had anyone do that to you yet?” he asks as his eyes seem to look deeper into me than I thought was possible.

“No,” I confess as I lick my dry lips. “But,” I continue, “I want to feel what that would be like,” I finish as I feel a blush burn it’s way up my neck. And being the redhead that I am, I must have looked like a tomato at that moment.

“So you’ll take this off,” Robert asks as he snaps the waistband of my swim shorts. “And scoot back a bit off the seat?” he finishes. I nod my head, and he moves to the floor of the canoe to lay on his back. I look around at the forest around us, but I know that there are paths that came close to the bank allowing anyone to see us but now really me, in the canoe.

That is why I was going to try and row. That is why Robert was laying on the bottom of the boat. I half thought about leaving my trunks around my ankles, but I soon realized that I needed to spread my legs for many reasons. As Robert rubbed my calves, I inched backwards until his hands left my legs and pulled at my ass cheeks.

“Fuck, it’s so small and delicious looking. I could do some many filthy things to this. I’m already overwhelmed…” Robert said once he saw my hole. I don’t know if he meant for me to hear all of that. He wasn’t that loud. I reached for the oars.

“I’m going to start rowing now,” I tell him, and each time I moved forward, I realized what my body was doing, what he saw my body doing from his perspective.

“Good. You are going to need to do something to distract yourself from coming to soon,” Robert tells me.

“You think you can make me come with only your tongue?” I ask him. Not that it would be hard at the moment. I’ve been semi-hard since he pulled his near naked body out of the lake less than twenty minutes ago. I was naked and sitting in a canoe, on a lake, in broad daylight as my ass winked to him with each stroke of the oars.

The only thing that could keep me from coming now is if his very ex-wife showed up and saw him eating out my ass. Seeing my mother at that moment could do nothing but quickly put me out of the mood if not make me fear for my life.

“That is a challenge that I’m more than eager to take on,” Robert informed me before I felt his tongue as it touched my skin. My rowing slows down as my eyes drifted close in bliss.

“Oooohhhh.” He is good. Very good. “Fuck.” His experience outshined what I imaged he could only do with his tongue. I try to row because I’m suppose to be rowing, but as his tongue flicks against my hole to tease and play with it for a long moment I just concentrate on holding on to the oars so they don’t slip into the creek. I have never felt this good.

Everyone hyped how great sex was, and it is good, I won’t say it isn’t, but it’s nothing like what I have had with Robert, and we haven’t actually have had sex yet. He’s touched my leg. We’ve managed a quick close-mouthed kiss. We were able to get away with him finger fucking my ass in the bathroom at a gay club. And last night. That was…

“Whoa,” I moan out loud. “You are really good,” I complimented him.

“And you had doubts.” he all but sneers at me before he pushes his tongue deep into my hole for the first time.

“Oh, Jesus!” He’s no longer licking me. He’s fucking me with his tongue. He’s jamming it in there with his entire face.

“Fuck,” Robert says as he takes a break just as my eyes were starting to roll back into my head. “You have got a very nice hole, Eliot. Very tight and nice.”

“Thanks,” I vaguely respond. Why haven’ t I cum yet? I have far more control than I gave myself credit for it seems. When my eyes focus, I see that he’s jerking away at his cock as I try to catch my breath. I then watch as his hands move back towards my body, leaving his cock standing up and dipping a little.

“Oh, yes,” is my only warning before I’m trying not to clench my legs together as his mouth devours me again. I can feel the smooth surface of the oars in my hands — the sun beating down on my skin. His fingers were digging into my skin as he desperately held my cheeks apart. I don’t think I can hold off any longer. And he stops again.

A whoosh of breath escapes my lungs, and we are now breathing heavily. Robert is working his cock again. I hear it before I open my eyes to see him manhandling himself. I glance up to see if we were still safe, to realize that we had drifted into some weeds and tall river grass. I’m pretty sure that if bent forward no one would have known we were there at all. And that gives me an idea.

I push my butt back even more and lean forward to take Robert’s cock into my mouth. I’ve wanted to do this for days. It’s not very long, but as thick as a beer bottle. My ass is off the seat, and I reach between my legs to push my dick back off the seat also.

I gasp around his cock as one of his hands tugged on mine, and his month goes back to eating my ass. Something starts to rumble deep down, and I know I’m about to come. I start to clench up, and words pour out of my mouth as I come up to breath.

“Fuck, daddy…”

He pauses, and I close my eyes in shame as I realize what I just said.

“What?” Robert asks me.

“I, um… God, sorry. It’s just that’s been on my mind,” I tell him. I don’t turn to look at him. “Did I weird you out?” I asked as I thought about just throwing myself over the side of the canoe for saying something like that. It’s the only hot topic we have.

“Not enough to stop,” he answers before he did something that had me cumming in an instant. He stuck his thumb up my ass. It was like he broke something inside of me. He must have been enjoying the show of watching my dick go off because he would twist and turn his thumb to keep my orgasm going until what was left slowly dripped its way out of me.

When I see his hands return to jacking his cock, I turn to look at his face. I wanted to see his eyes as he came this time. And I felt my heart stop when saw him looking up at me. I expected to see my cum on his chest or his neck or to mostly miss him and be pooled in the bottom of the canoe, but he had painted his handsome face with it. My cum wasn’t smeared onto his skin as if he had put it there from somewhere else. Robert had aimed my dick over his face as I came.

I felt this strange whoosh inside me, and I was coming again. I don’t know how it was possible, but I felt it happening to me.

“Look at me Eliot,” Robert tells me, and I slide off my seat to straddle his torso. I feel his hands pumping at his cock, and I come hard as I watch him lick some of my cum into his mouth, and he ejaculates onto my back.

===

Some back story since I’m sure you have questions.

They are not blood related. Robert was Eliot’s step dad for a year, ten years prior to this meet up. Eliot is 23 years old now and has been out for the last three.

During the year Robert was married to Eliot’s mom, they saw each other maybe three times, and they didn’t think much of each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED