It’s Your Night - {gay/solo}





“You are representing the family name son. I can’t have you going out there and not looking your best,” Father said as he slipped his hand into my briefs and started to stroke my dick.

I gripped the side of the table at my back and allowed him to handle me as I got swept up into the feeling.

“There,” Father said when he was finished. I opened my eyes and looked at him in the eye before he walked over to the closed door. “Ready?” he asked before he turned the knob. I reached up and adjusted my mask before answering.

“Ready,” I told him. Now he opens the room, and the low hum of noise that has been present in the background all this time is now distinctly voices of a crowd.

“Or next companion up for auction tonight is the oldest son of one of the club’s founding members,” the announcer said. That would be me.

“Let’s give him a warm welcome and start the bidding off at $500 out of respect for his father,” the man said. I walked down the short hallway, and before I stepped up onto the stage, someone gave the first bid before seeing me.

There was a little rumbling in the crowd when they finally saw me, and as I picked out the faces that I knew and the ones that I didn’t know, several new bids were shouted out.

I wasn’t sure if it was the fluffing that my Father gave me or my reputation from the last auction, but I knew that neither was hurting me tonight. As I watched the men down there looking up at me, assessing me and imagining what they could do to me, I couldn’t help but grow a bit more.

“He’s clearly excited gentlemen,” the announcer informed everyone gathered there as he eyed my crotch. “I hear he’s very open-minded with few hangups. Would you like him to show you personally what they aren’t?” he teased the men who were already gathered at my feet.

I was standing in one place the whole time, but I moved to walk across the stage now. Each step was taking me closer to the individuals standing at the edge. I wanted to look down my body at them. To have them look up past my cock and see the willingness in my eyes for their bodies, their hands, and their dicks.

My cock bobbed as I got closer to them.

“He’s allowing you a closer look gentleman,” the announcer informed them.

“Was he wet when he walked out here?” I heard one of them ask as he looked right at my crotch.

“I don’t know. The lighting made his underwear change color too,” a man said next to him.

“If this is turning him on, maybe we can do something in public,” I think one guy said to himself. Others looked at him before they looked at me again. I leaked some more. The lights warming my skin made it easy for me to think that it was their hands. All their hands were on me at once. Rubbing their way up my legs. Across my waist. Up my back and into my short black hair. Across abs, squeezing my pecks and holding my neck before cupping my face.

They all wanted me, but only one could have me. Will have me. And they will lick every inch of my skin. I shuddered as I felt the cum leave my balls. As it pulsed its way through the fabric of my briefs and then started to travel down my thighs.

When I heard the announcer clear his throat, I remembered where I was and what I had just done.

“$1,650, going once,” he paused. “$1,650, going twice.” He stopped to look around the round. “$1,650 and sold to the gentleman with the black and white mask. Enjoy him well for the rest of us,” he told the winner before patting himself as he stood hidden behind the podium.

===

Sorry. I forgot to save the photo for this one. It was kinda tame. It was a gif of a guy wearing a good pair of briefs with a sliver waistband. He was standing against a table that he was holding the edge of while another man's hand was massaging his cock. Everything remained covered which is why I consider it tame, but not Tumblr. Nope. They flagged it and I hadn't posted here in a while, so I forgot I started to post the pics here with the story.

Sorry again.

As for the story, I channeled this story that someone else wrote about how this guy got off from just wearing briefs in public. Well, swimming briefs. It's not my story, so you won't find it here, but it's still up on my tumblr. How you can find it I can only suggest that you scroll through until you find a story that I didn't write and hit the tag "Not my Story" and that should give you a list. I saw it kinda working a week back a few times. The is " Cum Filled Boxers - One {solo/public}" btw.

Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED