My New Friends {age gap/sharing}


“Dad please i need cock” I said to my dad as I was on his bed begging for him to fuck me.
It had been a month already since I got gang-banged by multiple of dad’s friends. They stretched my boy hole and made me their cum dump.
“don’t worry, my guys are on their way son” replied my dad with a smirk. 
===

“Dad, please, I need more cock,” I said to my Dad as he walked into his room to find me there waiting for him. “Can you call one of your friends over tonight?” I asked as I looked over my shoulder at him.

“You said that I would see them again,” I complained as he came further into the room undressing with each step.

A few months after my sixteenth birthday, my Dad invited his friends over. I was disappointed that they were coming over that night. I wasn’t going to be able to spend it with my Dad. Ever since my birthday every other day, night really, I spent it with him. Here, at home, and typically very naked.

I was so bent out of shape and mad at the whole situation that I moaned out loud in pleasure when one of them came up behind me, when I was at the fridge getting another beer for one of them, and he stuck his hand down the back of my shorts and went straight for my pucker.

I thought it was my Dad, but jumped away from the man when I saw it was someone else. I quickly looked over at my Dad in horror. I was about to apologize but stopped when I saw him smiling at me instead of being angry that I liked it when someone else touched me.

“It’s alright,” he told me. “If you want to that is,” he added on. Was that why they were there? Were we going to have sex tonight after all, but not alone? It was a bit odd being with someone, well a few new people, at the same time. They shared me just fine, but they each treated me a little different and a bit different from my Dad.

By the end of the night, as I was laying across the couch naked and trying not to fall asleep as the last of them left, I wanted more and knew I couldn’t take it at the same time. I was used in more ways than I thought I could be. Not that I didn’t know of everything that was done with and to me, but by two or three men at the same time? That was something new. That was very thrilling. That could make a guy want more.

“When you are feeling up to again, the boys will be back,” Dad said as he helped me up and into the shower.

That was a month ago. A long month ago. First, I was recovering. Then I got use to having sex again. Now I want more. I want more than more. I want it all.

“You’ve been asking for a week now,” my Dad said as he now stood over me naked. His thumb rubbed the back of my neck before his hand traveled over to my shoulder and then back to my spine.

“I’m better, and I really want to feel two cocks in my ass again,” I whined before he pushed his finger into my opening.

“And you’ll get it,” Dad said across my skin before he sucked on my ear lobe.

“Aaahh,” I moaned into the room as he prodded my G-spot repeatedly. Until I heard a gay guy on Youtube call it that, I only thought that only girls had a G-spot.

“Is all that, precum?” my Dad asked. “Or are you cumming already?” he asked with a little laugh as he pulled out.

“No, not yet,” I pleaded. “Just little more and I’ll cum,” I told him.

“Don’t worry,” he started. “You’ll cum plenty tonight,” he assured me. Then we heard the doorbell ring. In disbelieving awe, I turned to look at him. “The guys are here it seems,” Dad tells me.

I jumped up from the bed and ran naked to the door to let them in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED