Part Three: Finally Big Enough... {gay incest/father-son}



Thirty minutes later, as I packed my books back into my bag that had been laying on the floor, slumped against the leg of the table, Dad walked back into the kitchen. I had heard the shower about fifteen minutes earlier, and as he walked in my direction, I could now smell the soap as it drifted off of his skin.

"All done?" he asked me as he watched me pack away the last book.

"Yeah," I told him as I stood to take my stuff into my room.

"Clean up well, and wait for me in my room," he then said.

"What about dinner?" I asked him.

"Afterwards," he said before he walked towards the fridge. I shouldered my bag as I watched him standing in his shorts as he opened the door. I then hurried to do what I was told. I was hungry for two things, and I didn't want to wait much longer to get either. I slid my bag across my floor before I quickly stripped down to nothing. I then grabbed my towel and hustled down the hallway to the bathroom. I took a moment to stop and pee before entering the shower. Or I at least tried to.

As I lifted my foot to place it inside the shower stall, I saw something laying on the floor that I hadn't seen in our house before, never mind in the bathroom. I picked it up and turned it over. On the back, there were picture instructions, and I realized that it was. I read the back of the package a second time before I assembled everything and filled it with warm, but not hot water.

I soaped up my hole as much as I thought I could, before sliding the tip into me. It was smaller than the smallest trainer I saw the night before, but I still had to insert it slowly. It felt like a tickle of something that would feel really great.

After the bag was empty and I was sure that everything had drained out of me, I got to work giving myself a full scrub down.

One hour and eighteen minutes later, I was in Dad's room, naked, in his bed, with my butt up in the air, and his fingers massaging lube in an out of my ass as I moaned into the sheets and part of a pillow that I was clinging to.

I started to ejaculate as my legs shook, but he didn't stop. My body began to vibrate in sync with my legs as my penis tried to pump out more cum and failed repeatedly. I moaned loudly in pain as my body was soaked with pleasure. Just as I felt like I was going to blackout, he stopped. My chest heaved and heaved as it tried to catch up to the oxygen that I needed. I had no idea how I managed not to collapse into the mess below me.

"I think you're ready," Dad said as he moved away. I knew he was going for the plugs. Despite how rung out my body felt, I still felt something zip through me as the bed dipped with his weight.

"You are going to have to keep this in for the rest of the night," he tells me.

"What if I have to use the bathroom?" I ask.

"Then wake me up, and I'll put it back in for you," Dad answered me as he rubbed my shoulders. I nodded my head and waited to feel. I felt him drip a bit more lube onto and into my hole before there was pressure from the plug. He went maddingly slow until I felt and heard the pop once it was entirely in place.

"There," he told me before his hand rubbed my ass. I was letting myself feel everything, and so far, everything was good.  I was about to sit up when Dad's hand moved between my thighs and stroked my cock. I moaned, then moaned again as the plug pushed against something as my ass hole flexed.  "It's going to take you a while to get use to it being there," he said before getting off the bed.

"Go put on something. I'll meet you in the kitchen for dinner," Dad tells me.

I pushed myself up and backed off the bed without getting in contact with the mess below me. I was sweaty, but I wasn't dirty, and I wanted to stay that way. At least until bedtime.

Fifteen minutes later, Dad walks out to see me standing next to the dining room table in long PJ bottoms.

"What's wrong," he asks when he was close enough.

"I can't sit," I tell him slightly blushing.

"Sorry. I forgot to tell you," Dad said before be turned to walk into the living room. He came back with one of those small pillows and placed it on the chair for me. He smiled, I smiled, and we both sat down for dinner.

After dinner, we watched the news and a few shows before it was time for bed for both of us. We turned off the lights and made sure the house was locked down before he followed me to my room.  I had just slipped my hands into the waistband of my PJ's when his hands took over. Dad pushed them down to the floor, and I had nothing to do but step out of them.

I turned around and watched as he stripped for me. He wore a shirt along with everything else, but it didn't slow him down. I was made acutely aware of the plugin my ass once again as I watched his cock being revealed to me. He was completely hard, and it stood up past his belly button.

The sight was breathtaking and what I wanted. The entire time we were watching tv, my feet were in his lap, and I continually rubbed my toes across his crotch.

He quickly claimed my mouth and was kissing me feverishly as he lowered me onto my bed. With my last moments of coherent thought, I reached for the bottle of baby oil next to my bed and gave it to him. I had to hit him a few times with it, to get him to stop so it could be used. When he looked into my eyes, I had a feeling like he wanted to burn his cock into me that night, but he took the bottle and soon we were sliding in bliss.

Dad anchored his body around mine.  He pinned me to the bed and pushed his crotch against me with what felt like all his strength. It hurt so good. I felt my body as it tried to push the plug out, but it would suck its way back in. I cried out into the room, and his mouth as my body was wonderfully tortured until I came under him.  I was still coming, I think, two minutes later, at least, when my Dad stiffened over me and held me even tighter.

"That was..." I started to say when neither of us had moved for a while.

"That was just the beginning," he said before he pressed a close-mouthed kiss to my lips and slowly got up.

"Make sure you clean up before going to sleep," he told me as he picked up his clothes and left my room.

And that is how the next eight months of my life preceded — every single night.

===

Yeah. I just remembered this story today. I worked on parts 1 & 2 and wrote part 3 here.

I truly believe that the next part is the last.

Really.

Later. 😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED