Watch, But Won't Touch - Part 1 {mxb}


“i cant wait to see my little boy’s hole stretched! im gonna masturbate for hours now” said my dad loudly since he didn’t know I was home.

My dad gave me away to a bunch of guys for them to record and make them gape my boy hole with their fat man cocks.

===

I saw my Dad's car in the driveway and I was a little surprised to see that he was home before me, but it has happened before so I wasn't stunned as I pulled my keys out of my backpack.

I didn't smell any food when I opened the door. That was a disappointment. Close to my Dad's job is this great BBQ place. I love it when he brings food home from there.

"Dad?" I called out as I kicked my shoes off at the door and placed them next to his and my other set of sneakers and our rain boots. I looked into the living room and he wasn't there watching tv. I peeked into the kitchen anyway and he wasn't standing there doing something that didn't involve food. I decided to just go up to my room and start my homework. I was actually going to take a nap when I got home, but since Dad was already home, I might as well get it out of the way.

“I can’t wait to see my boy’s hole stretched open,” I heard my Dad say as I walked by his room on the way to mine.

“Yeah, I’m sure he’ll be up for it. Just give me another week. He has vacation time coming up.” I realized he was speaking to someone else. I peeked into his room and saw it flooded with daylight as he laid on his bed and pulling down his joggers. He was hard. I licked my lips as I watched him grab it.

“No,” he said into his cell. “I’m bringing him by on the last day of school, so he doesn’t have to worry about going to school for a few days,” he explained to the person on the other end.

I watched as he bent his head back and started to rub one out slowly.

“No, I won’t be joining in. I’m just going to watch to make sure you bastards don’t take things too far,” Dad said as he gripped the head of his cock hard for a moment before he started to stroke again.

“You have everything?” my Dad then asked as he took long strokes. “The condoms, lube, blood tests, video recorder?” Was the list he asked about. “I mean it, if your guys aren’t tested and clean, they aren’t coming near my boy,” he said a little loudly as he held his hand still on his cock and sat up a little.

A moment past before he slid back down into his previous position. They must have said something that he was okay with.

“Yes, I want to see them before I bring him over. You can drop them off at my office,” he told the other person. “Yes, more than four, but less than ten,” he agreed too. Four to ten what? Guys? Hours? Four to ten what?

“Yeah, that’s fine,” he then said as he closed his eyes and started to work his cock again.

“Got to go, Richard will be home soon, and I want to rub one out before he gets here,” Dad said before ending the call and tossing his cell onto the bed.

“Oh, Richard,” he moaned. “I can’t wait to see you opened up and begging to be fucked harder,” he said to himself as he started to fuck up into his hand. His hairy, strong legs made him look more tempting than he had any right to be. That is when I realized that he had kicked off his joggers during the call. I had been too focused on his cock to notice until now.

I stood there with my now present boner and watched as he got off from the thought of watching me having sex. Once I saw him cover himself with cum and breathing hard enough for both of us, I quietly walked back to the front door. I opened it as noiselessly as I could to slam it shut making him think that I just here.

“Dad, I’m home! Are you here?” I shouted as I walked back into the house.

“Yeah, I’m here,” he answered back, not sounding fully recovered.

“Did you cook anything?” I asked as I walked past his room for my own. I only asked to sound normal even though I knew the answer. If I was too quiet I knew he would suspect something.

“No, I ordered Italian. It should be here soon,” Dad told me as he poked his head out to look at me. His joggers were back on. Of course.

“Okay,” I said before I turned back to my room.

“What? No kiss hello for your old man?” Dad asked as he stepped out into the hallway. I dropped my bag and walked back towards him. It was a quick peck on the lips, and he patted my back as I walked away.

“School was good?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I told him. “It would be better without the homework,” I complained. “I can’t wait for spring break,” I said and meant now that I knew about one of my upcoming activities.

An hour later, Dad insisted that I come out of my room to eat something. I heard when the delivery guy came, but I really wanted to get as much of my homework finished as soon as possible.

We sat at the big island in the kitchen that came with a breakfast bar and had four tall backless bar stools. Dad had waited for me, which was a little cool, but also something we always did. Breakfast was eaten in a rush and mostly on the way to work or school. We were apart for lunch, but for dinner, we always made sure to eat together.

“So, how was work today?” I asked him as I pulled one of the aluminum containers across the top of the island to where I was now seated. I peeled back the edges to take out the paper lid while I waited for Dad to answer.

“Still working on the South Creek Mall expansion. We’ve run into a few delays with material shipments for a few of the subcontractors, but they swear that they will get them in time. So we moved up another trade for one of the two buildings that is further along,” he explained. “You?” he then asked me.

“One guy fell down two flights of stairs. He was taken to the nurse’s office before the ambulance came to get him. It was during fourth period,” I explained before I took a bite of the cheese-covered chicken.

“Did you know him?” Dad asked before he took a sip of his drink. I shook my head ‘No’ before I went after some pasta. We ate in silence for a bit, then I drank from the cup that he had placed on the counter for me.

“Sorry about Matt,” I said again. As I did, I made the connection between Matt and what I heard Dad say earlier.

“It’s alright. Matt should pull out now than say he felt pressured later, right?” he asked me.

“Yeah, I guess,” I agreed. I almost said something that he told me never to talk about again. Dad had made it very clear, and I understand his point. I really do. So I just ate as I thought about how I believed I had solved that problem when I found Matt. I told Matt what he would be getting into if he wanted to date me, and he seemed okay with it. At first.

I turned my head to look up Dad for a moment as I thought about how different this could have been.

“What?” he asks me as he catches me looking at him.

“Nothing,” I answered back before I started to eat again.

===

This one will only be two parts and that is because I messed up. I didn’t fully understand what I was seeing and reading up above and started this story at the wrong place in the “time line”.

So now I have to get to what was really being shown and talked about up top.  But clearly, some events will have to be a little different now. Sorry.

Later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED