Wait {gay}



"Wait," I said as I looked down at him. He sat still as he gazed up at me.

"Wait," I said again as he started to lean forward. His eyes looked at my cock that was just inches from his face and mouth. I knew I was teasing him as I prevented him from doing what he wanted, but it made it better for both of us.

He was able to think of what he wanted to do with my cock. Make a plan. Plot to get me off in his mouth in a way he though best. The taste buds on his tongue remembered the essence of me and now yearned to have more. I felt a small kick of anticipation myself and my cock bobbed between us. I was starting to feel the strain of not giving in myself.

We both watched as a bead of pre-cum formed out of the tip of my dick and grew until gravity pulled it to the floor. Ben looked back up me again and his eyes, if not his whole face, begged for me to let him suck what was to come next.

"Go," I told him and as flesh touched flesh I gasped loudly and slid both my hands down into his hair.
===

Anticipating the sexual act can be just as fun as the activity itself.

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED