Mirrors, More Mirrors. {gay}



I use to think that mirrors on the walls and such were so dated and belonged in the past until I realized that my new boyfriend always ended up facing the same direction when we had sex.
He was looking at us in the full-length mirror that I had next to my closet. It was one of the only two mirrors I had in my apartment.

Then I started to look in the mirror too. I looked at everything about him. His raised back. His bouncing ass. His swinging cock when he wasn't jerking himself off, and when he was jerking himself off.

Then I looked into his face and I saw even more. What he felt within himself. What I was causing him to feel. How he liked it. How he wanted more. How he wanted me.

Now I can't look into his face until we are close to coming because seeing all that makes me cum. I explode and break at the same time.

I feel like possessing him. Marking him. Keeping him. Making sure he would never want to leave me and I cum. Hard.

My toes curl. My breathing hurts. Cum is shot from me like it was being pulled out of my soul. I hear him moan and I dare to open my eyes to look at him and my whole body shudders.

===

I don't think of this one that often. I wonder why?

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED