Going For A Swim {gay/young love}



“Frank, get off of me!” I shouted as I continued to laugh. I had been sitting on the grass looking down at the river as I waited for him. I heard him shout my name and as I looked up, it was in time to see him diving at me.

We rolled the rest of the way down until we were laying on the bank. He was only a little heavier than me, but my small frame felt every pound. He rolled over to my side laughing also.
“How long have you been waiting for me?” he soon asked.

“Don’t know,” I answered. “I don’t think it was long,” I said as I sat up and pulled my shoes back from the water’s edge.

“Well, I’m sorry if I was. Mr. Blake wanted to talk to me about his Legal Studies class,” he explained.

“Our World History teacher?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Frank said as he sat up and vigorously ran his fingers through his dark hair. “He passed a paper around at the start of the semester asking if anyone would be interested and I signed it. Didn’t you?” he asked me as his fingers now tried to comb his hair back into some kind of order.

“I don’t like the law that much,” I confessed. “But what did he say? Is he having the class or not?” I may not like the subject, but if he did, then I hoped it worked out.

“He said that he may just get enough signatures to have the class, but it might be in the summer by then,” he informed me.

“That’s sucks.” I was looking forward to spending the summer with him. I looked down at my hands then back up at the river. I heard, then felt him as he moved to sit next to me and our sides stayed in contact.

“I won’t take the class in the summer,” he told me.

“Thanks,” I said as I bumped into his side.

“What kind of boyfriend would I be to ditch you for a whole summer when we already made plans?” he asked as he now draped his arm over my shoulders.

“One who knew that he had one year left in high school with college and all that stuff coming,” I answered as I tilted my head back against his arm and looked up in time to see the pale image of a plane flying overhead leaving a white trail across the sky.

“How about we wait until after summer to worry about such things?” he asked.

“Sure,” I said since I didn’t want to think about it just yet anyway.

“So are we going in or what?” Frank asked me a few minutes later. I had already been looking at the water, but I was happy where I was. I knew the water was going to be cold and it sounded like a much better plan when we were sweating to death over the weekend during the small and unexpected heat wave in the middle of April.

“I don’t feel like it now,” I told him as I laid my head on his shoulder.

“What?” he asked in mock surprise. “I ran blocks to see you’re cute bod,” he confessed.

“The water is cold and I’m not that hot anymore,” I explained. He stayed quiet. In fact, he stayed quiet longer than I expected him to.

“It’s still a warm day,” he started up again. “You could at least open your shirt up and let the breeze cool you a bit,“ he suggested.

"Why don’t you take off your shirt if you are so hot?” I asked him,

“I will if you do,” he countered.

“I don’t want to,” I insisted, I knew I was going to start some kind of fight, but I didn’t want to go in the water or take off my shirt.

“Oh come on,” Frank teased as he pulled at my sleeve, then my collar, and as he reached for one of my buttons I started to scoot away from him. He came closer and I moved away again. I was barely a foot away from him when he stopped for a moment and just looked at me with that grin on his face. I put down my right hand and I felt every little piece of gravel as they started to move. I was unable to correct myself and slid down into the water. I reached out towards Frank, but he didn’t reach out to help me, but he did look shocked as his face moved away from me.

“Benny!” I heard him shout just after I screamed from the fall and the shock of the cold going right to my bones. I was still disoriented and was slowly being pulled along by the current. As I spun around for the second time, I felt Frank’s hand as he grabbed my shoulder and helped me to stand. I then came to the realization that we were both standing knee deep in the river.

I was shivering and completely drenched from the top of my head down to the soles of my shoes. My shoes. I shook loose of his hold and made my own way back onto dry land. As my shoes squished under my toes I looked around for a low tree that I could hide behind as it held up my clothes to dry. I wasn’t sure what to do about my shoes yet. They will take forever to dry and I only had about 3 hours before I had to be home.

I found one that was next to a retaining wall a little ways down from where I had been dry and sitting on the grass not that long ago. I touched the wall and was happy to feel that it was warm and even hot to the touch even though it was now in the shade. Just then, the wind picked up and blew past me as if letting me I had picked a good place to get dry.

I hadn’t realized that Frank had caught up with me until I was starting to unbutton my shirt and his fingers moved mine out of the way. He soon separated it from my skin and was hanging it on one of the low branches hiding us a little more from anyone that may have walked along the path on the other side of the tree.

I continued to shiver, but from the waist up the passing breeze had already warmed and dried me. It was my wet pants, underwear, socks and shoes that were making me colder than I should be. I didn’t wait for him to come back as I bent and took off my shoes and socks. I hoped, if anything, that my socks would be dry enough for me wear and protect my feet as I walked home. I had walked home barefooted once. The cuts on the bottom of my feet continued to be a pain as they took over a week to heal.

As I stepped backwards, I found myself pressed up against someone. I didn’t even think that it would be anyone other than Frank.

“You got my shoes wet,” I accused him as I felt his hands starting to wander across my skin.
“I didn’t push you into the river,” he told me as cupped the left side of my chest and moved his thumb around to find and rub my nipple. I leaned back into him as my pants started to fell less cold.
“You didn’t try to save me either,” I recalled. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips lick down my throat.
“You’re suppose to accept gifts,” he said into my ear before he decided to suck on it.

“Getting me wet was a gift?” I asked as I covered his hands with mine as they continued to move over my body. I held on to the wrist of the hand that was playing with my nipple as I felt his other one pulling at the button on my pants.

“For me,” he said before he pulling down my zipper. “I have to get you out of these things before you catch a cold,” Frank told me as he laid his warm hands on the cold skin covering my hips. I jumped slightly at the difference in our temperatures.
As he moved his hands lower, he took my pants and my underwear with them. I shivered from my cold back side being exposed to the air and wind. Then I shivered again as Frank started to kiss me. First my waist, then my curve of my lower back. Soon I found myself leaning forward and holding on to the tree with the rest of my clothes pooled around my feet in a wet mess, as my boyfriend licked my ass cheeks and the back of my balls.

I bit and moaned into the back of my hand as I felt him pull on my cock while he licked his way back up.to my shoulder. I moaned again as I felt his other warm hand as it grabbed on to my chest and his cock as it pressed into the valley between my cheeks.

“Do you like my gift?” Frank whispered into my ear as he held me tighter and pressed himself into me some more. I whimpered as I tried to not draw any attention in our direction.
“What was that?” he asked me as he rocked the head of his cock to my opening.
“Yes,” I whispered back hurriedly.

“Then we should use our gifts together then,” Frank ended with a nibble on my ear.

“Ah,” I moaned a little louder, not thinking that someone could be walking by just a meter or two away. I held the tree branch harder and watched the leaves as they shook with each thrust Frank made to get deeper into me.
“Oh Benny,” he moaned as he laid his head on my shoulder. With each hit and tug, I was finding it harder and harder to continue standing. As my legs started to shake and buckle, I wrapped my arms around the tree so Frank couldn’t be pulled out of me.

“I’m almost there,” he started to moan into my ear as he tried to keep me up also. My whole body was now hot and burning.

“Yes,” I answered as my hips started to rock back to meet his crotch on its own. I was almost there myself. My fingers pressed into the bark as I creamed Frank’s hand. I almost didn’t feel as he came in my ass, but I couldn’t miss when he stiffened twice into my back before letting me go, allowing both of us to fall backwards into the shade and onto the retaining wall.

“We should trade gifts more often,” Frank send breathlessly.

“Hahaha,” I laughed.

===

I think I was a little ambisus when I wrote this one. I remember it being a sweet idea, but a struggle also to write.

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED