A Taste Of Dick {gay/spying}



Man 1: How do they ever get any work done?

Man 2: This isn’t at his office.

Man 1: You said these were taken this morning and it looks like he’s with Mr. Keel, his office manager.

Man 2: It is and it was.

Man 3: Their relationship has progressed. They now live together.

Man 1: I wasn’t informed about this.

Man 3: Clearly.

Man 1: If it’s at their home then why do we have these?

Man 2: Have you forgotten…

Man 3: Clearly his has.

He stands and walks around his desk to sit in a large leather chair and looks at the two men standing before him.

Man 3: Fuck his empty head so he can remember.

Man 1 and Man 2 look at each other before Man 1 takes off his jacket, tie, and then dress shirt before kneeling in front of Man 2.

Man 3: Organize a weekend at the lake house this weekend. Invite the regulars and those two.

Man 2: Yes sir.

Man 2 holds the hair of Man 1 as he slowly pushes his cock all the way into his balls. Man 1 hold’s Man 2′s legs and thighs as he fucks his face in front of their boss. His eyes were closed as he concentrated on breathing through each stroke as Man 2′s cock slid over his tongue repeatedly to enter the opening of this throat.

But he knew that his boss was just sitting there. Looking at what they were doing and not touching himself. He never touched himself. He would look on like they were presenting him with work papers, or he was in a meeting. He looked interested, but never overly so.

I felt blunt nails being pressed into my scalp. My lips were pushed a little wider. I felt his thighs shaking under my palms. He pushed deep and stayed there as I felt him ejaculating down my throat.
I sucked on the head of his cock as I tried to pull more air into my body. I think I got one more squirt out of him allowing him to now pull back. I gulped deeply as he pulled his wet sticky dick out of my mouth. I knelt there panting as I filled my lungs completely for the first time in over five minutes.

Man 2 pulled his briefs back into place before zipping up his pants. He then hands a large handkerchief to Man 1 who was still on the floor but breathing better.

Man 3 clears his throat: Do you remember now?

Man 1 nods his head as he stands while he wipes his face of sweat and spit.

Man 3 stands and walks towards a shelf at the back of his office.

Man 3: You may leave now.

Man 1 & Man 2: Yes Sir.

The sound of a fan being turned on and the smell of air deodorizer followed the two men as they left the CEO’s office.

=====

This was just suppose to be a little thing about office sex, then it turned into this office sex society with spying involved.

=====

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED