Senior's Right {gay/young love}



I was Bert Hancock’s pick. He chose me to be his Senior’s Right!

I knew he smiled back at me when I caught his attention yesterday just before math class, but I didn’t think it would lead to this.

He was the famous jock. I didn’t think he would pick someone who went mostly unnoticed in this school. I wasn’t the shy kid that lived in turtlenecks, but I wasn’t in any team sport as the school either.

We went to a great school, but some things still went unseen by most of the faculty and staff. Like how Senior’s Right went from meaning 'right hand' where a senior would take any under classman they thought needed help or just a friend for the last year of their time here, to Senior’s Right where Right now meant “entitlement” and was mostly used by seniors to have a swing at same sex, well, sex. Not all of them did, but quite a few went that way.

And Bert Hancock did with me and he told me that he wanted to see me again. I so scored. He was almost manic in bed and such a romantic when we weren’t.

When the prom banners were being hung in the hallways, I had to face facts that ‘we’ were almost over. He would take some popular girl to the dance, he would buckle down even more to raise his GPA a bit to get into the college he wanted and have them pay for it and then he would graduate and leave me to start my own senior year.

It was two days before prom and I sadly believed that we were meeting for the last time, in this way. He leaned on the front of his car and I walked over and sat next to him without touching. We were in public which was good. Neither us would do anything stupid that we would regret later.

He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled himself closer. Already this wasn’t how I expected it to go. Then he handed me a note without saying anything. I read words surrounded my pictures of roses, that I never thought I would see. He was asking me to go to the prom with him. He wanted to come out of the closet with me.

I couldn’t say anything. This was beyond anything I thought would happen. To me. With him. I stayed calm. I tried to look normal. I breathed. A lot.

“Well?” he asked as he squeezed my shoulders with one hand. I just nodded my head. I didn’t see him smile as I looked at the paper again, but I heard it in his voice when he spoke. “I’ll call you tonight and we can talk about stuff.” I nodded my head once more.

We got off his car at the same time and I stood back while I watched him leave.

The next two days went by quickly. They took long to past. They were shrouded in a fog of happiness. It was the best and worst time of my short life. Then with anticipation and dread we walked into the hotel hosting our prom. Some people talked, others didn’t take notice. Bert was called out to a few times by his click and team mates.

My heart didn’t start beating in my ears until we walked into the conference room, that the school had rented out and decorated with team colours and the slogan 'Onwards’. They were taking couple pictures at the door and when we walked in the guy relaxed until Bert told him that we were a couple. Then the sound of the room changed. We weren’t the only same sex couple there, but it now felt like we were the most famous.

We talked, we held hands, we even hung out with mutual friends that we didn’t know we hand until we became 'we' a few months ago. We danced, we drank punch, we danced some more. We were silly and sang with the crowd around us to the most popular songs that year and we danced some more.

Near the end when the votes were being publicly tallied for prom king and queen, he asked me what I would say in my acceptance speech. I knew he was joking, but it crossed my mind as being a possibility. A possibility I clapped away as a girl and boy couple won. I think she was head student librarian. I didn’t know her date which is odd, since I thought the winning couple were suppose to best well known.

I didn’t have long to think about that since instead of joining in with the rest of the student body as they celebrated with our new kind and queen and started to wind down the night, Bret pulled me out of the room and towards some elevators.

I asked where we were going since I knew he didn’t have money to spend on any room here for the night. Then he flashed me a door card to prove me wrong.

Once we were in the room he kissed me as the door closed and said that we only had 2 hours. As we pulled the clothes from each other’s body, he informed me that his dad had gotten him the room, but only for 2 hours. He had a great dad.

We had the privacy to try things without having to worry about our parents coming home and hearing us never mind walking in on use as we tested out the couch in the sitting room part of the suite.

For a solid hour and forty minutes we sucked, kissed, licked, fucked, creamed, jerked off, blew, rimmed, and screwed until we had to rest before taking time to clean up, get dressed and get the card back to his dad before our two hours were up.

I stood in the lobby as Bret went to find his dad. I waved to a few students that I knew who waved at me first. I hoped I only looked as exhausted as they did.

===
The room looked too good to be someone's room. But a hotel room for sure. So how did they get there since they seemed a little on the young side to just be in a hotel? I got this story. :)
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED