All Together Now - Part 17 {gay / age gap}

I woke up needing to use the bathroom and once again found myself alone when I sat up in bed. I wasn't given much time to think about it as my need doubled, and I hurried out of the room. I reached for the waistband of my underwear that I remembered going to sleep in to find nothing but skin. 


As I sat down on the toilet, tucking my cock down between my legs in the process, I remembered what happened last night. So many things came out of me at the moment. Memories and bodily fluids. 


When nothing else was dripping from me, I stepped right into the shower and continued to wake up under the warm spray. After my shower, I shook most of the water free of my body before walking back down the hall to the bedroom. There I got a towel and dried off before seeing the jocks I wore to bed on the nightstand. Next to it was the huge black cone with another note. 


No need to backslide on the progress we made last night. It said. 


That was how the start of the next two days went. Whatever I wore to bed, if I wore anything at all, was placed next to this ass buster the next morning. I would put on the underwear and take the toy with me as I went in search of breakfast.


Once Max left something for me, the other time I had to make something for myself. I never bother getting dressed even when I went outside and sat on the deck. Both days I masturbated out there and tried to clean up the evidence. The first time, Max found me dripping wet after the hose got away from me. 


I was standing outside and looked like I had just stepped out of the shower. Max motioned me forward and kissed me as he undid his pants. Then he pushed me down for a blow job that I enjoyed as much as he did. Max didn't let me finish me, much to my disappointment, as temporary as it was. He said something about wanted to check my progress. 


The next thing I knew, I was being bent over the chair I was sitting in fifteen minutes earlier. My wet jockstrap became trapped between me and the fabric on the back of the seat. Max was slowly crowding in around me as he pushed his cock further up my ass. It was a delicious feeling as he filled me up. 


"So perfect," he breathed across my ear as he bottomed out. Then he fucked me hard from the get-go. We both didn't last long, and this time my cum was caught in the cup of my jockstrap. I hadn't bothered to wear my underwear when I was jacking off before Max showed up. 


"You need another bath," Max whispered into my neck before kissing it. "Care if I join you?" he asked as we stayed slumped over the chair. 


"Sure," I answered back. "You can get all the hard to reach places," I added on with a smile. 


The next day it was Uncle Ian that got home first. I didn't even try to hurry up with what I was doing. No one came by the house. We were out there alone. I was naked and kneeling on the deck as I pressed down onto the cone. Once again, he watched me as I made myself come with it. But this time we observed each other the entire time. 


I kept my eyes open as much as I could, so I would see him stripping off his clothes as he walked around the deck until he got to the short set of stairs. He was shirtless as he took those three steps to be on the same level as me. He pulled off his booths as I started to move faster up and down on the large tip of the cone. 


I moved slower and pressed down further on the plug when he had gotten rid of his pants and boxers in one go. He came closer as he slid his hand up and down his impressively hard cock. I licked my lips in anticipation of swallowing that thing, but he kept it just out of reach. He stroked his dick as he looked down at me. I fucked myself on the ass plug while I looked up at him. Uncle Ian used his precum as lube as he continued to work his cock. I watched as a few drops dripped past my face and hit the deck at his feet. 


I groaned and went faster. My ass opened up more as I pushed myself closer to cumming. I didn't move to grab my cock until Uncle Ian started to shoot his cum onto my face and chest. I didn't even have to jerk off, just touching myself set it off, and I added to the mess he started. We stayed where we were as we caught our breath. So long in fact, that Max made it home before we moved into the house. He was calling out to both of us as he walked from room to room. When he made it to the back door and laid eyes on us, I had pulled myself free of the plug and was starting to stand. Uncle Ian was still standing next to me but had turned to look in his direction. 


"Am I too late?" Max asked as he pulled off his shirt. 


"Is that possible?" Uncle Ian asked him as Max quickly got undressed. I stood there holding the used plug to see where this would go. 


Where this ended up was with me trapped between both their bodies as they clung to each other. We were still outside. The sun was setting as they fucked into me in turns. I was holding on to Max thinking that I wouldn't be able to last much longer when Uncle Ian grunted something to both of us. 


"All ... together ... now," he said, and I felt as they synced up and fucked me together. They pulled out together. They entered me together. Once, twice, three times, and I exploded with them on the fourth thrust. They held me fast as my body shook hard with my release. They managed another thrust as I felt their cocks filling me. Their tremors also transferred from their bodies into mine. 


By the time we separated and made it inside, only half of the sun was visible above the horizon, leaving the inside of the house shrouded in darkness. 


They told me about their day over pizza that Max brought from town. There were three kinds. I had a slice of each before I moved to the living room with Max to watch tv as Uncle Ian packed away what was left. Of course, we had sex on the couch once he showed up. I was fucked by one of them while sucking the other's cock. 


By the time we stumbled into bed, we were too tired to do anything but kiss and fall asleep wrapped up in each other. 


It was now Saturday, and we had to meet up with the rest of the family once again. It was a whole day event. We were spending it at a county fair that had set itself up next to a lake. So the fact that we worked up an appetite before meeting them there worked in our favor. 


I begrudgingly admitted to myself that I missed the rest of my family when I saw them again. Since Uncle Ian and I were the only ones that had been absent from the other get-togethers, we were circulated among the group during the different activities. Max wasn't left out of anything, but he wasn't stuck at our hips for most of the day either. 


Roll-a-coasters, popcorn, merry-go-rounds, hot dogs, girls laughing, boys running ahead of everyone else to the next game. Adults were smiling honestly, while children were trying to be responsible with their money. Lemonade and balloons in the shape of animals and smoke from at least ten different barbeque stands were some of the things that filled my day.


We stayed until nightfall and watched the fireworks over that part of Lake Viva Naughton. I heard Mom telling Uncle Ian the time that we were leaving tomorrow when we told everyone that we were departing. It was earlier than I would like, but it was what it was. 


I fell asleep on the ride home. I may have tried to stay awake for a little longer if I didn't believe that I needed to recoup some energy for later that night. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED