All Together Now - Part 14 {gay / age gap}

I woke up to an unexpected Wednesday morning. I was in bed alone for some reason. As I walked around the house, I realized from the notes and gifts that I was going to be on my own until it was time to go to my Aunt's. 


When I went to the bathroom, there was a note, and the metal butt plug was sitting on it. It was from Uncle Ian. He wanted me to wear it until it was time for all of us to meet up with the rest of the family. He also wrote that he would be hard at work thinking of me, playing with it in the bathroom, in the living room, the bedroom, and out on the deck. 


I smiled as I walked into the kitchen reading his fantasies. Then I saw two breakfast plates under those things to keep the flies away but didn't trap in the heat. One was scrambled eggs and breakfast sausages, with the second plate holding more waffles. In between both was another note. This one was from Max. 


He said that he wasn't sure what I would want for breakfast, so he gave me choices. What I didn't pick for breakfast, I could reheat later for lunch. 


Max also said that he wasn't sure if he would be off work in time to be at the dinner tonight. So I had to take the dish marked Aunt Clair’s to make sure we showed up with something. I placed both notes on the table, I left the butt plug in the bathroom, as I walked over to see what he had made. I found a large glass dish with a bright pink lid that had a post-it. On it was written Aunt Clair's. I didn't have to open it to see there was lasagna inside, but there was no hit of there being any meat, so I figured that it was some veggie version. 


I placed it back into the fridge before turning back to the matter of breakfast. I grabbed another plate from the cupboard before walking towards the table again. I took one waffle and some eggs with sausage mixed in. I was about to sit when I realized I didn't have anything to drink. I found some lemonade in the fridge and stood there as I drank half a glass of it before refilling my cup and returning to the table. 


I was half-way through my meal when I wondered where my phone was. I figured that it had to be in my backpack and probably dead since I hadn't touched it in about two days. 


I'll have to plug it in once I was done eating, I told myself as I continued to clear what I had dished out for myself. When there was no food to be seen on my plate, I took it and my empty glass to the sink and washed them then and there. I then went in search of my backpack and grabbed the notes off the table as I walked by. 


My bag wasn't that hard to find, since I hadn't moved it since I dropped it there on the first day. I sat down on the bed as I opened it up. I found my phone, and it was indeed dead. I then fished around for the power cable and plug. Once I retrieved them, I tossed the notes inside the bag and dropped it to the floor. 


Now to find a socket. 


I looked around the bedroom before thinking that I should do it in the living room. I wanted to watch tv. As I walked past the bathroom, I saw the butt plug shining from where I left it, and I pause to look at it. I was very tempted. I continued on to the living room and made up my mind on the way there. 


I found an empty socket next to the lamp over by the armchair and left my phone on the table once I saw that it was charging. I then went back to the bathroom and looked for the enema kit. I cleaned myself out, took a bath, and lotioned up before I lubed up the plug and pushed it up my ass as I laid bent over the edge of the bed. It went in so much easier this time. I was a little surprised, but when I thought about it, it made sense. 


I then got dressed in some basketball shorts and a grey tank top before walking back to the living room. As I slowly sat down, since I didn't know how it would affect me, I was already fully hard. I moaned a little as I tried to find a comfortable position that would allow me to watch tv without being too distracted. I felt like what they call edging. I haven't done it on purpose, but I have done it before, and I kinda felt like doing it now. I wanted to get to a good place and just stay there. 


That went out the window when I had to lean forward to retrieve the remote from the coffee table. I think I wet my shorts. I looked down as I sat back, and I was right. There was a small dot of moisture where the head of my cock touched my pants. I held the remote as I rotated my ass down into the seat. 


"AAhhh," I moaned into the empty house. I leaned my head back and rested it on the cushion as I continued to move my hips to put pressure on the plug and move it around inside me. I dropped the remote as I started to rotate my hips faster. 


So much for prolonging this. It hasn't even been thirty minutes since I put it in.  


I dug my hands in between the cushions. I held on to their edges as my orgasm worked its way up from my balls. It felt so erotic to be pressing down instead of thrusting up. My hole opened and closed over the hard surface of the plug. 


"OH!" That's it! Keep pressing it there. 


I rotated a different way so it would press into that spot. The pressure of my pants pressing down on my cock. The churning in my balls. The tight strain of the muscles in my cock. The rapid beating of my heart. My heavy breathing as my leg muscles tensed up were signs that I wasn't going to last much longer. 


I gave my pants a split second of thought before I soaked them. One, two, three, four times before I collapsed and waited for everything to stop tingling, and my mind cleared the hazy cloud of lust I was happily floating on before I rocked my world. 


A few minutes later, I opened my eyes and reached for the remote again. As I pointed it towards the tv, I thought about changing my pants, then didn't bother doing so. If I was suppose to keep this thing in all day, I would mess up whatever I had on. And constantly changing my clothes wasn't practical or really possible. I didn't bring that much with me. 


When Uncle Ian made it home, I don't know how many hours later, he found me straddling the arm of the couch backwards as I tried to get off again. I think it was the fifth time that day. I had moved my cock around in my shorts so each time I came, somewhere new would get wet. 


This time it was pointing straight up out of the waistband of my shorts, which I kept under my tank, as I humped myself into the back of the couch. I was proud of myself for not jerking off all this time. Even now, as I fucked myself on the butt plug. I held on to the couch as I used it as a humping surface and fuck toy at the same time. 


"Yes! Fuck me!" I shouted out believing that I was still alone, not that it mattered. Uncle Ian would have liked to hear me saying that. "Oh, my ass," I said before shivering with lust at seeing Max and Uncle looking at me inside my closed eyelids. 


The first two times I came, it was just me making myself feel good with this thing up my ass. Then I started to think of them. Of them looking at me. Jerking off to me getting off. The two of them urging me on. Telling me I could do it. Or to hold out a bit longer. Or make more noise to help them get off faster. 


"OH! OH! OH!" I fucked up into the cushion lifting my ass off the arm as I come across my chest and my waist. I was laying over the back of the couch breathing hard when I felt someone push me forward to pull the butt plug out of my ass. 


"You are a fucking angel," I heard my ruff Uncle's voice say before he stabbed his cock into me. He fucked me fast as he held on to my vest that he gripped tight in one of his hands. It felt so good to feel a hot long cock in me. I wished he hadn't just watched me, but stepped in and fucked me until I came instead. 


"Jesus Christ!" Uncle Ian shouted as he flooded my insides. Where I had failed in edging myself today, I think he succeeded. Uncle pumped and pumped cum into me even as he continued to fuck my ass. When he stopped, I felt something sliding down my thighs. 


"Did you wear it all day?" Uncle asked me as we caught our breath. 


"Yes, Uncle Ian," I told him honestly. 


"Mmm," he hummed as he moved his hand over my neck and through my hair. "You still have a firm hold, but the death grip is gone," he informed me. "Do you want to try tonight when we get back?" he now asked me before he kissed the side of my neck and pulled himself free. 


"Both of you?" I asked as I turned my head to look at him. Uncle was still dressed in his work clothes. A moss-green polo shirt, navy-colored chinos, and plaid patterned underwear. He looked normal except for the fact that his fly was open and his boxers had been pulled down to under his balls. Oh, and his cock. I can see he wasn't hard anymore, but he wasn't completely soft either, and then there was the cum and lube coating it. 


"Yeah. Both of us," he answered as he started to strip in front of me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED