All Together Now - Part 16 {gay / age gap}

I yawned when I entered the house ahead of Uncle Ian but after Max. I looked towards the cable box in the living room as I passed its doorway. The dim light blue numbers told me that it was ten forty-three. No wonder I was tired. 


"I'm going to bed," I told everyone as I made my way to our bedroom. I guess we weren't going to do anything again tonight, I thought to myself. 


I stripped down but stopped short of my underwear. Then I crawled in under the top sheet and nestled in. A few minutes later, I was out like a light, but I was kissed awake in what felt like a few minutes later. 


"I was sleeping," I groaned. I groaned because I felt like I just went to sleep, and I wanted to sleep. I groaned because I was getting hard. I groaned because I was feeling two sets of lips on different parts of my body. 


"And you looked irresistible," someone told me. I didn't want to think, so I didn't try to understand who that voice belonged to. 


"Can't we do this in the morning?" I asked as I wrapped my arm around someone's head as they licked one of my nipples and half my chest.


"It is morning," someone mumbled into my back as I felt fingers sliding cool lube into my crack. 


"It's almost three am," the man attached to my front informed me. 


"I meant, ah, after-r sunrise in the morning," I tried to say as fingers entered my ass as another hand jerked on my now hard dick. 


"We'll do it then too," I think Uncle said this time. 


"Fuck you," I told him, but I meant it for both of them. "Fuckkk," was pushed out of me as I was stuffed with a cock, in addition to the fingers. The fingers stayed still as the cock fucked me from behind. Slowly, my body was supported on my hands and knees. I was now looking down at the one who was still jacking me off. Uncle Ian. 


Max continued to fuck me, but I didn't realize that his fingers were gone until I felt Uncle's other hand slip up my inner thigh. He grabbed my swinging balls before he followed the skin into the crack of my ass. I closed my eyes as I felt his fingers feeling around my ass hole and the cock fucking me as he looked, felt, for something. 


I winced as I felt his fingers getting a grip on my hole and pushed his way inside. First, it was one, then two. When he thought that I was comfortable again, he stopped jacking my cock. That hand soon found the first, and I was moved up to three fingers, and my mouth opened in wonder when I felt four fingers lining the opening of my ass as Max continued to fuck me. 


"AhhHH," I moaned as my hole was pulled open, allowing Max to fuck me deeper. New shivers flooded my body. I gripped the sheets as my mind tried to process what my body was feeling as it tingled to life in new ways. "Oh, Fuuuccckkk," was shaken out of me. 


I was right there. I almost came. I don't know what was stopping me, but my body needed just a little bit more of something. I would have grabbed my cock and jerked off, but I needed both my hands to keep from collapsing on Uncle Ian. My arms and legs were wobbly as they were already. 


"Max," I heard Uncle say. I expected him to say more, but I was forced to worry about falling as Max pushed me to sit over Uncle's waist, throwing me slightly off-balance for a moment. I breathed deeply as my limbs rested, and one stress was taken off of my body. But I still wanted to cum, and my body aimed for that target. I rubbed my cock along Uncle's belly even as he found my lips and kissed my moans into silence with Max's cock still stuck up my ass. I slowed the rubbing of myself over Uncle's body as Max started to move and quickly picked up steam as he fucked me again. 


My body was starting to tingle once more when Max slowed down. I whined into Uncle Ian's mouth as I speeded up my humping of his stomach. I was going to cum. Uncle pulled my hole wider and swallowed the cries he produced. That stopped me mid-belly stroke long enough for something to happen. 


Something new was being pressed into me. Max's cock was still in there even if he wasn't moving. Uncle Ian's fingers were still holding me open if not pulling me a bit wider. It was smooth tipped and hot. It was soft and hard at the same time. It pushed against my walls and Max's cock as it continued in further. I quickly realized that it was Uncle Ian's cock. 


I gripped Uncle's head and held my breath as he sunk deeper into me. Wedging himself between Max and myself. 


"AaaaaAAHHHHH," I built into a scream as Uncle Ian continued to push in. I was panting hard when he finally stopped. I slowly became aware of the hands rubbing my back and sides. 


"Still with us?" Max asked me at one point. 


"Oh my god," I quietly said when I was able to speak. I felt like I had to leave my mouth open to make up for the lack of space at my other end. Slowly I felt less overwhelmed. My mouth closed with each passing second. My ass was no longer a metal ring that was being burnt out of shape from the inside. It was now a very firm handshake that was trying to impress someone.


I was going to wait a little longer before I expected to be able to move or to ask them to move in me, but I realized something too late. I shouldn't have let go of Uncle Ian's head. He moved first. Max and I moaned at the same time in surprise and pleasure. I cried out again when Max pushed in as Uncle slid out. 


They slowly seesawed my now welcoming hole, and no one tried to move faster, including myself. I was pinned to Uncle Ian's body as they fucked me completely. As my body slid against Uncle Ian's, I realized that we were already very wet. I don't remember cumming. I could only guess at when it could have happened, but I was as hard as ever, and I was going to cum again. 


My moans were pitched up, and down as I felt so many different things. The stretching of my ass hole. The back and forth movement of two cocks vying for space in my tight tunnel. The odd pressure from how they were now assaulting my prostate. I was shaking in the cage of both their arms as I came again. 


They kept going, drawing it out until they came themselves one after the other. Now there was a thick slick feeling inside me. I shook again as my balls tightened on their own like an aftershock. Nothing came out of my dick, but I shook like I was my own earthquake. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED