All Together Now - Part 13 {gay / age gap}

Uncle Ian was the one who latched on to my lips and kissed me drunk while Max kissed his way down my back. I was on my knees between the two of them, but they were the ones keeping me upright as I laid one arm over my Uncle's shoulder and pressed my other hand back against Max's abs as I tried to reach for his cock. 


"AAaahh," I moaned out into the room as Max pushed his fingers up my ass at the same time Uncle Ian started to jerk my dick. 


"Mmm," I continued past Uncle's ear as I held his head between both my arms now. He moved on to sucking my neck. I knew he was giving me a hickey that I would have to hide later, but I didn't care when I felt someone's cock pressing into my ass. It had to be Max's since Uncle Ian's was hot between our stomachs as he jerked off mine between our legs. 


"AH!" I cried out as I tightened my arms and surged forward, trapping Uncle's hand. The pain was sharp and raw, but it quickly faded once Max had backed off.


"I'll get more lube," Max said before he kissed the back of my neck in apology and got off the bed. Without saying that we would wait for him, we waited. Uncle Ian didn't remove his hand from my dick as I pulled back to look into his face. We smiled at each other before he closed his eyes while leaning in to kiss me again. 


His other hand moved around my waist to pull me closer as we continued our slow kiss. Our tongue sucking, lip licking, slow kiss. 


I felt Max's wet lips as they moved across my shoulder to let me know that he had returned before I felt the coolness of the lube as it was pushed into my body. Once his cock was in place again, both of Max's hands were on my waist as he thrust his cock into me. 


"OOhhh." It was a smooth long deep glide this time. Uncle Ian muffled my moan as he swallowed all of it. 


"Oh, Fuck!" Max swore into my hair as he bottomed out. He was still as he held on to me, and I continued kissing Uncle in front of him. I tensed my ass around Max's cock to get him to start moving, and he didn't disappoint. Soon my chest was bouncing off Uncle Ian's from Max's deep thrusts as he started out slowly.


"FUCK!" I shouted out as I gripped Uncle Ian again and pulled my mouth away from his. This time I was wide-eyed as I felt something else being pushed up my ass alongside Max's cock. It felt like another cock was stretching me, but Uncle's was still in front of me. 


Uncle Ian restarted the hand job as he moved backwards to give himself some room. 


"How does that feel?" Uncle Ian asked me. 


"Which part?" I asked him even as I tried to understand what was going on. My ass was full, but it wasn't as devastating as when I used the cone. Perhaps the hand job was helping. 


"All of it," Max added from behind my left ear. Uncle Ian gave me more room for some reason, and my arms were hanging from his shoulders as they bridged the distance between us. I soon had to lean forward to keep in contact with his body. 


"Ohhh, yes," I breathed as the angle of the cock in me changed, causing everything to feel a little better. I slid down Uncle's chest and was pushed forward into his body as Max started to fuck me once more. "Mmm," I moaned. The other thing that was up my ass wasn't moving, but it made me feel full as Max gave me the thrusting that made me feel better still. 


I slid further and further down Uncle Ian's body with each push from Max into my ass. Soon I felt Uncle's cock as it rubbed along my neck. I placed one hand on the bed before moving my other hand to hold his stiff cock. I had to open my eyes when I was ready to put it in my mouth. I pointed it at its target and didn't shut my eyes again until I had closed my lips around it. Uncle Ian's cock was a little salty and comfortingly warm on my tongue. 


Both my hands now held me up as Max fucked me onto Uncle's cock. I kept my lips tight and my jaw loose. I let the ecstasy build in me. I moaned along the length of his cock as the feeling filled and moved through my body as it built up. 


Uncle told me he was close by grabbing my hair to hold my head as he now fucked my mouth. My legs began to shake as I became too full. I moaned louder as it started to hurt in that oh so good way. I wanted more, but the more I got, the more I felt my mental grip slip. My orgasm was there. It burned the tips of my fingers and toes before it shot to my center to explode outward. 


As I ejaculated on the bed beneath me, I made sure to keep my teeth off Uncle's cock as he fucked me harder. Max's fingers dug into my hips as he swore when my ass tightened up on him and thing he had stuck up my ass. 


"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," Max continued before I felt a new heat shooting into me. I melted into that warmth and shivered a little until I had to start swallowing the cum Uncle Ian began to feed me. He was still holding my head still as he unloaded into my mouth. 


We were still for a moment as we breathed and collected ourselves. I then slowly crumpled to the bed on the other side of my little white puddle. Cocks slipped from my mouth and ass as I moved to lay down on the cool sheets. I think they cleaned the bed up again, and perhaps themselves. I just know that what Max had pushed up my ass was long as someone now pulled it out. My body wasn't left to grow cold for long. Soon I was squeezed between both their bodies with a sheet being drawn over us before I was fully asleep.  


===


My bladder woke me up, and for a moment, I had to remember where I was and how to get to the bathroom. I made it clear of the bed before I got tangled up in my shorts that were halfway down my thighs. I managed to get there in time and ended up having to sit on the toilet as the last of Max left my body. 


When I walked back into the bedroom, I was ready to bury myself between both their bodies when I thought I saw a snake on the dresser next to the wedge. But it didn't look right. I walked across the room to get a better look. I soon realized what it was. 


So that is what they fucked me with


I turned around and walked back to the bed that I had to crawl into to regain my spot. As I nestled in, they both reached for me and moved in closer while staying asleep. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED