All Together Now - Part 15 {gay / age gap}



"Put that winking eye away, or we will never leave the house, never mind this room," Uncle Ian told me as he slapped my ass.

"Ah!" I shouted at the stinging I was now feeling on my left ass cheek.

"Go on, get cleaned up," he said as he continued to get undress.

A few minutes later, when I was drying off while standing on the bathroom mat, Uncle Ian walked in with his towel over his shoulder. He reached out and grabbed my face for a quick kiss on my lips before he hung up his towel and stepped into the shower.

I left the bathroom with my towel over my wet hair to get dressed for dinner. I rummaged through the clothes I brought and finally settled on something that I thought would pass muster with both Mom and Dad.

I almost got dressed without underwear when I changed my mind and pulled out two new briefs. Once I made my choice, I tossed the other back into my bag before ripping the chosen one out of its packaging. I left the wrapper on the bed as I pulled it on and fixed the straps. I then pulled on my pants, that weren't jeans, to zip and button them up. I was pulling on a solid colored tee-shirt when Uncle Ian showed up dripping wet even as he tried to dry his hair. He expertly threw his towel over the bed and covered what showed the briefs, that I was now wearing, looked like, but missed my button-down shirt.

I picked up the shirt as I continued to watch him as he moved around the room as he put together what he was going to wear. I had forgotten that this was his bedroom. I knew I "used" it now even though we all slept in the same bed. I never thought of where he was suppose to be sleeping while I visited.

By the time I was ready to pull on my shoes, that were by the front door, we looked the same. Kinda. We both wore a solid colored tee, but they were different colors. We both had on a button-up shirt over it, but they had completely different patterns and colors also. Then there were the pants. Mine was a dark navy. His was a dark brown that I think he wore to down-play the bright orange of his layered shirts.

"So, Max will meet us there?" I asked him as I left the room and headed for the kitchen. I managed to remember the dish I was told to take to the dinner. Uncle Ian followed me down the hallway.

"Yeah," he answered as he watched me open the fridge. "But he shouldn't be too far behind us. He's going there straight from work," Uncle explained. I nodded my head before I started to think of how I was suppose to carry this thing.

"Does it have a carrying case or something?" I asked as I looked in his direction.

"I think so," Uncle Ian replied as he looked around the room before walking over to the door to the pantry. I placed the dish on the counter as I heard him rummaging around in there. I looked at the heavy glass dish holding a lot of pasta, cheese, and vegetables. I didn't think a thin plastic bag would be able to carry it.

"Here you go," Uncle Ian said when he emerged from the small room. In his hands was a padded bag that looked a little bigger than the dish that sported the same pink color in its lid.

"Ok," I said as I lifted the food, and he placed the bag down and opened it for me to put the dish inside.

"Let's go," he then said as he headed towards the front door.

===

We weren't at Aunt Clair’s for more than five minutes when Max pulled up in his Jeep. We avoided each other, almost as much as we swiped at one another in passing, for the rest of the night. That turned out to be not enough to keep one of my cousins from almost catching Max and I kissing at one point. Thank god those kids can't go anywhere quietly.

The food was great. An uncle, I think, brought two pies. Blackberry and Lemon. Someone else showed up with a big container of trenette in pesto sauce. Dad hugged Aunt Clair for the fried chicken, and one of my younger cousins proclaimed that it was their idea to bring seasoned fries because everyone loved fries.

And they were right. The fries were one of maybe four dishes that didn't survive the night. Even with eight adults and twice as many kids running around, everyone was able to leave with something by night's end.

Max declined to take any of his lasagna back home because he said he made two and didn't need anymore. Uncle Ian scored the last of the lemon pie, and we were given some of the fried chicken that still outnumbered all of us. Aunt Clair clearly didn't know when to stop frying since I knew everyone had at least two pieces and the plates of the stuff kept reappearing as the night wore on.

My sneak way dish was the mashed potato cauliflower mix. The buttery goodness was in defiance of it being a vegan dish. As I placed dibs on at least two cups of the white mush, Mom pulled me aside and outside at the same time.

"How are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm fine," I told her as I laid an arm over her shoulder. I was her first, and she never let me forget how much she worried and cared about me. At times it did get to me, but right now, I was feeling too happy to resent her mothering.

"You were walking a little funny when you get here. I was wondering if you got injured or something," she informed me.

"I was?" I asked her since I honestly didn't think I was. "No," I told her as I shook my head. "Just hanging out with Uncle Ian and Max. They let me lay around in bed all I want," I told her as I smiled outwardly at a joke she will never get and would never want to know about.

"I hope you aren't going to sleep your whole time away with your Uncle," Mom said as she side hugged me around my waist.

"Nah," I answered. "They let me sleep as much as I want, but we still do things together," I told her in complete honesty.

"That's good," she replied. "I have enough to worry about you going off to college, that I don't need to worry about you staying with him for most of your holidays too," she ended.

One of the colleges I applied to was closer to Uncle Ian and Max's than home, and with the odd requirement of having to leave the campus during several holidays, it wasn't plausible to go home every time. So I would be here about five times a year while Christmas and New Year's had to be spent at home.

I failed to tell my folks that I also got accepted to two other colleges. They were too close to home for my liking. I told them about this one, so they would be comfortable with me moving away before telling them about my other acceptances. I was waiting for when we got home from this reunion to inform them about the other two letters.

You may think that I am sacrificing my education for sex, but you would be wrong. I'm getting both. I was thrilled to find a school that taught my major in this area. Other than it being a little on the smaller side than I first imagined college to be, they were well established and were renowned for fully preparing their students for the careers they choose.

It was called, by some posts, a trade school with an accredited tint. What you needed to know for your major took priority over the other things you would need to graduate with a rounded-out degree.

"There you are," Uncle Ian said as he looked out onto the back porch where I was standing with Mom. "Are you ready to leave?" he asked as he fully stepped out of the house.

"Yeah," I said before looking at my mom to make sure.

"Yeah," she said as she patted my back. I was a little surprised to see that her eyes were a little wet. I kissed her forehead since she was a little shorter than I was before I followed Uncle Ian through the house to pick up our food and say good-bye to everyone else.

Dad bumped into me and asked if I had seen Mom as he hugged me good-night and good-bye. I told him I left her on the back porch and that I thought she was crying. He left to find her while I was crushed by another Uncle as I tried to make my way out the door.

Once I was sitting in the car with Uncle Ian again, I let out a breath. I watched as Max pulled out of the drive in front of us. We had packed the leftovers into his Jeep, so no dishes were sliding between us or sitting on my lap for the fifteen or twenty-minute ride back to their house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED